I've HAD IT With Chris Wallace

I, too, noticed Wallace going off the rails lately. I couldn't quite figure out why.

His affect bothers the shit out of me. He sounds like a sports announcer.

And he has Juan Williams on his panel every week now.....I'd strangle that whining turd if I ever got within arms reach of him. :lol:

Juan is USELESS. Utterly useless. It's a shame, I like him on a strictly personal level, but he is a snowflake drone.

Funny that Juan's sons are hardcore conservatives.

Since Colmes is dead, Juan Williams is the only resident punching bag at Fox. His only purpose is to say something mildly liberal occasionally, and then just sit there while the other panelists abuse him. It's what they like to call Fair and Balanced.

Remember folks, Chris Wallace is a Jew! That's the problem.

Funny. So is Jared Kushner - and Trump put him in charge of EVERYTHING.
Everything! Thats a lie.

exactly like I said .. you're a fucking idiot.

Jared Kushner is responsible for reinventing the entire government and making it work like a business.
Trump recently put Kushner in charge of the “White House Office of American Innovation.” The new office “is designed to infuse fresh thinking into Washington, float above the daily political grind and create a lasting legacy for a president.” It’s task, according to Kushner is to make the entire U.S. government “run like a great American company.”

I, too, noticed Wallace going off the rails lately. I couldn't quite figure out why.

And he has Juan Williams on his panel every week now.....I'd strangle that whining turd if I ever got within arms reach of him. :lol:

Juan is USELESS. Utterly useless. It's a shame, I like him on a strictly personal level, but he is a snowflake drone.

Since Colmes is dead, Juan Williams is the only resident punching bag at Fox. His only purpose is to say something mildly liberal occasionally, and then just sit there while the other panelists abuse him. It's what they like to call Fair and Balanced.

If you say it, it must be true.

Can I subscribe to your daily news media e-blast?

His Fox News Sunday used to be a program you could watch without throwing shoes at the TV. After an hour of Meet the Press with desperate housewife Chuck Todd, any news program seems normal. But Wallace has taken a hard left-turn, which is where he's really always been....a registered democrat who can abide the occasional RINO as long as they never challenge him. There are two reasons behind his latest hostility to Trump...Ivanka has moved into a house in his neighborhood and the activity around her has made parking difficult for him. He even went to a local zoning board meeting to complain about her. And he resented being called an "enemy of the people" as a member of the Fourth Estate. He seems to think what he and other dyed-hair, no shoulders, snide, millionaire establishment commentators say should shape the way we think and the newcomer blogs and pods are stealing their thunder. So he interrupts his guests, constantly slimes Trump, and generally acts like a pompous little prick and then thanks his guests profusely for putting up with him. :tinfoil:

chris-wallace-equivocating-liberal-douchebag-karl-rove-leg-h-politics-1454036419.jpg
Make Every Dynasty Die Nasty

His Daddy, Mike Wallace, got little Chrissy his job. No father has the right to do that, which is the only thing dispossessed Americans should relate this spoiled snob's behavior to.

We Need Them to Be Double Amputees

Not funny-odd at all. The Left and the Right Wings belong to the same HeirHead vulture.

His Fox News Sunday used to be a program you could watch without throwing shoes at the TV. After an hour of Meet the Press with desperate housewife Chuck Todd, any news program seems normal. But Wallace has taken a hard left-turn, which is where he's really always been....a registered democrat who can abide the occasional RINO as long as they never challenge him. There are two reasons behind his latest hostility to Trump...Ivanka has moved into a house in his neighborhood and the activity around her has made parking difficult for him. He even went to a local zoning board meeting to complain about her. And he resented being called an "enemy of the people" as a member of the Fourth Estate. He seems to think what he and other dyed-hair, no shoulders, snide, millionaire establishment commentators say should shape the way we think and the newcomer blogs and pods are stealing their thunder. So he interrupts his guests, constantly slimes Trump, and generally acts like a pompous little prick and then thanks his guests profusely for putting up with him. :tinfoil:

chris-wallace-equivocating-liberal-douchebag-karl-rove-leg-h-politics-1454036419.jpg

His Daddy, Mike Wallace, got little Chrissy his job. No father has the right to do that, which is the only thing dispossessed Americans should relate this spoiled snob's behavior to.

I think he is fine to READ the news. That's about it. he should stay on prompter...and run down the baseball scores at the end of every broadcast.

Can you name another person who serves that purpose?

Every news anchor on every news/sports radio station in the nation that does "News and weather at the top and bottom of every hour."

That is Chris Wallace to me

Every news anchor on every news/sports radio station in the nation that does "News and weather at the top and bottom of every hour."

That's nice, but I was describing the purpose of Juan Williams n Fox.

My bad.

Every non Republican guest on Tucker Carlson every night. He usually has 2 or 3 on.

If you are looking for specific names, how about David Goodfriend, Joe Trippi.

They had Kirsten Powers and Julie Roginsky. Just off the top of my head.

My bad.

Every non Republican guest on Tucker Carlson every night. He usually has 2 or 3 on.

I see you didn't understand what I said. Are any of those people you mentioned regulars? It's not unusual for several right wingers to be matched against a lone liberal, but Juan Williams is the only one I know of who is pitted against an entire table filled with fox RWNJs on an almost daily basis. The ones you mentioned certainly aren't.

My bad.

I see you didn't understand what I said. Are any of those people you mentioned regulars? It's not unusual for several right wingers to be matched against a lone liberal, but Juan Williams is the only one I know of who is pitted against an entire table filled with fox RWNJs on an almost daily basis. The ones you mentioned certainly aren't.

Yes they are. All of them.

They are not one off guests. You can google just as easily as I can.

Agree. I once posted "he should be painting houses with Jack Buck" as they both got jobs through the good old boys network. Yes I get bitter and jealous, full of hate and rage at times. The MSM is getting worse, now that "we know" thanks to internet.

Btw, I was sort of lambasted by an esteemed poster who likes the little Wallace, I surmised.

Agree. I once posted "he should be painting houses with Jack Buck" as they both got jobs through the good old boys network. Yes I get bitter and jealous, full of hate and rage at times. The MSM is getting worse, now that "we know" thanks to internet.

Btw, I was sort of lambasted by an esteemed poster who likes the little Wallace, I surmised.

I am not stepping to you at all, but I think you mean Joe Buck, not his father, Jack Buck.

I will, however, ask you to reconsider. Joe is a good play by play guy. I listened to his autobio on audible and it was great. He is an interesting guy.

If fox takes lying hannity and assaulting O'Reilly off the air perhaps it will be tolerable. They are both wrealth worshippers and corporate pukes.

He's a pro. Right down the middle with every guest. If what you want is Pravda, tune in to Pravda.

He's a pro. Right down the middle with every guest. If what you want is Pravda, tune in to Pravda.

He is not down the middle these days. He was. He is not now.

I had a nightmare several months ago, where everything was going wrong in life, and I had a dream that Chris Wallace was asking me in that stupid tone he uses to ask questions in, if I realized that I had sold my sole to him, and that I could never get it back. Chris was the devil! I woke up all sweaty and disturbed, but happy that it was just a dream....

What Chris Wallace is, is a traitor. A nasty, ugly, POS traitor.
Traitor to what, and how?

Forum List

Back