Wag The Dog — How Al Qaeda Played Donald Trump And The American Media

Okay Blei, I'm going to shock you......., basically agree with you). Huff may just be correct that Trump and our media were fooled, it wouldn't surprise me.
Too many Americans appear to have the attitude that Al Qaeda and ISIS are full of ignorant savages who don't have the mental wherewithal to construct and conduct diversion missions.

Okay Blei, I'm going to shock you......., basically agree with you). Huff may just be correct that Trump and our media were fooled, it wouldn't surprise me.
Too many Americans appear to have the attitude that Al Qaeda and ISIS are full of ignorant savages who don't have the mental wherewithal to construct and conduct diversion missions.
There were not fooled. Trump pisses on you and laughs watching his election campaign speeches.

I think some of us tried to counsel patience to verify the situation......but nnnoooo we had to GET IN THERE MAV

There were not fooled. Trump pisses on you and laughs watching his election campaign speeches.
There's another possibility that you're not seeing, the media is easily fooled and this strike that did so little damage to one airfield was done to placate the war hawks in this country and the populace that is horrified by the gas attack to show the public that our current government is "doing something" to retaliate against the supposed perpetrator. Basically a PR move with the Russians and Syrians knowing full well in advance and with their agreement to make it look like we're "punishing the bad guys". The only thing we may have hit were old hangers, bunkers and junk planes that were left there specifically for that reason, I mean come on, those cruise missiles are pretty accurate.
Given that and the possibility that we may have already known Assad wasn't behind that attack but that the American people would never support our government backing Assad it was allowed by the Russian and Assad so we could maintain the American populace illusion of siding with the "freedom" fighters.
In other word, politics.

Last edited:
There's another possibility that you're not seeing, the media is easily fooled and this strike that did so little damage to one airfield was done to placate the war hawks in this country and the populace that is horrified by the gas attack to show the public that our current government is "doing something" to retaliate against the supposed perpetrator. Basically a PR move with the Russians and Syrians knowing full well in advance and with their agreement to make it look like we're "punishing the bad guys". The only thing we may have hit were old hangers, bunkers and junk planes that were left there specifically for that reason, I mean come on, those cruise missiles are pretty accurate.
Given that and the possibility that we may have already known Assad wasn't behind that attack but that the American people would never support our government backing Assad it was allowed by the Russian and Assad so we could maintain the American populace illusion of siding with the "freedom" fighters.
In other word, politics.
The western media were always the first to spread such al-Qaeda propaganda. It is going on for six years now. No reason to assume it is different this time. The Americans informed the Russians about the upcoming missile strike. It is said that counter-measures minimized the effect of the Tomahawks. It is a huge Trump U-turn. It is not what he has been elected for.

In other word, politics.
The western media were always the first to spread such al-Qaeda propaganda. It is going on for six years now. No reason to assume it is different this time. The Americans informed the Russians about the upcoming missile strike. It is said that counter-measures minimized the effect of the Tomahawks. It is a huge Trump U-turn. It is not what he has been elected for.
Internal American politics is what you're missing. I have stated numerous times that we should have (at least secretly) backed Assad, there were a few of us who saw the potential rise of an ISIS like movement coming out of the chaos. We're all (US, Russia and Assad) fighting ISIS and Al-Qaeda, but with the past and current political climate in this country we can't be seen helping a supposed dictator or Russia especially considering the supposed Russian interference in this past election, openly assisting Russia and Assad would be political suicide for the GOP, politicians in this country can't see past the next election.
It's just one possibility that I postulating.

In other word, politics.
Internal American politics is what you're missing. I have stated numerous times that we should have (at least secretly) backed Assad, there were a few of us who saw the potential rise of an ISIS like movement coming out of the chaos. We're all (US, Russia and Assad) fighting ISIS and Al-Qaeda, but with the past and current political climate in this country we can't be seen helping a supposed dictator or Russia especially considering the supposed Russian interference in this past election, openly assisting Russia and Assad would be political suicide for the GOP, politicians in this country can't see past the next election.
Also I could care less what different individuals or groups think Trump was "elected for", that in and of itself is nothing more than politics. Besides I didn't vote for him. Did you honestly think my sig-line was a joke?

In other word, politics.
The problem with your theory is that Trump never intended to back Assad. Trump campaigned with "bombing the shit out of ISIS". He said, ISIS is the problem, not Assad. And again, the nanosecond that Trump needed to perform his U-turn is quite suspicious. They do not even take care to deliver an authentic puppet theater. Trump is now siding with the Establishment. And yes, it is about internal affairs. Trump gassed people, then he bombed people, its his ticket to the "club of the good guys".

In other word, politics.
The problem with your theory is that Trump never intended to back Assad. Trump campaigned with "bombing the shit out of ISIS". He said, ISIS is the problem, not Assad. And again, the nanosecond that Trump needed to perform his U-turn is quite suspicious. They do not even take care to deliver an authentic puppet theater. Trump is now siding with the Establishment. And yes, it is about internal affairs. Trump gassed people, then he bombed people, its his ticket to the "club of the good guys".
I did specifically say my postulation was simply that based on having had some inside knowledge on how international and national politics works. Your assessment is "puppet masters"....... Really?

In other word, politics.
I did specifically say my postulation was simply that based on having had some inside knowledge on how international and national politics works. Your assessment is "puppet masters"....... Really?
A bunch of greedy pigs willing to say anything to get elected. This is how it works. If the Americans do not stand up against this fraud, they never will.
However, the western star is sinking. We are a bunch of pizza delivery boys, app developers and prostitutes. No actual values. This aggressions are the last convulsions prior to the break down.

In other word, politics.
A bunch of greedy pigs willing to say anything to get elected. This is how it works. If the Americans do not stand up against this fraud, they never will.
However, the western star is sinking. We are a bunch of pizza delivery boys, app developers and prostitutes. No actual values. This aggressions are the last convulsions prior to the break down.
You should try looking past yours more often......

maxresdefault.jpg

:lmao:

Forum List

Back