Why does my local media report shit that is happening way in California as breaking news

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I don't live in California so why the fuck is a shooting breaking news? I swear social media has made the mainstream media retarded

Now if it was a shooting at a elementary school in philly then it would be breaking news

Am I right?

I don't live in California so why the fuck is a shooting breaking news? I swear social media has made the mainstream media retarded

Now if it was a shooting at a elementary school in philly then it would be breaking news

Am I right?
Are you talking about the San Bernardino elementary school where two students got caught in the gunfire of a murder suicide? Do you really not consider that noteworthy?
Honestly don't care because it didn't happen in your neighborhood? Okay.

Am I right?
Are you talking about the San Bernardino elementary school where two students got caught in the gunfire of a murder suicide? Do you really not consider that noteworthy?
Honestly don't care because it didn't happen in your neighborhood? Okay.

News not breaking

Forum List

Back