It's YOUR fault if you didn't know Obama hates America

Guano, isn't it your bedtime or something?

A typically point by point "DEVASTATING FACTUAL RESPONSE" by a typically pathetic Obamarrhoidal limpdick to IRREFUTABLE FACTS about an outed MONUMENTAL FRAUD who is a Black Racist MARXIST, Palistinian Guardian, Muslim PC Protector Obami Salaaami.

BHO hating America is no big deal. BHO NOT being an American is a real problem for this Nation.

not this shit again.....i thought this topic was already run into the ground....on 4-5 different threads....

The Reality that BHO is NOT a Natural Born Citizen and hence ineligible and a usurper of the Office he has stolen just ain't gonna stay swept under the rug. Eventually he and all who have criminally enabled him will be Tried and appropriately punished upon Conviction.

Last edited:
BHO hating America is no big deal. BHO NOT being an American is a real problem for this Nation.

I don't believe how stupid the American voter is..

1. Obama hates America
2. He wasn't even born in this country for crying out loud
3. His only experience was some part time work as a Community Organizer
4. He supports terrorism
5. He can't speak unless its on a teleprompter

And for some reason America voted for him by a 2:1 margin against the best candidate the GOP had to offer. It seems you and I are the only smart ones nraforlife

Did you hear Obama wants to take your guns away?

1. Obama hates America
4. He supports terrorism

And for some reason America voted for him by a 2:1 margin against the best candidate the GOP had to offer. It seems you and I are the only smart ones nraforlife

1 and 3-5 are correct.

not this shit again.....i thought this topic was already run into the ground....on 4-5 different threads....

The Reality that BHO is NOT a Natural Born Citizen and hence ineligible and a usurper of the Office he has stolen just ain't gonna stay swept under the rug. Eventually he and all who have criminally enabled him will be Tried and appropriately punished upon Conviction.

Absolutely.

Sooner or later it is going to come out about the conspiracy between the Obama family and the state of Hawaii to sneak a black Kenyan baby in and make him president. It was all quite easy actually.
Once they snuck him into the country, making him president was an afterthought

1. Obama hates America
4. He supports terrorism

1 and 3-5 are correct.

Lying asshole..

They are ALL correct....even the part about him beating the Best Available Republican by a 2:1 margin

If someone with those credentials can beat the shit out of a republican, how bad must the republicans be?

There is no proof that he was born outside the U.S. none.

Absolutely.

Sooner or later it is going to come out about the conspiracy between the Obama family and the state of Hawaii to sneak a black Kenyan baby in and make him president. It was all quite easy actually.

I don't think it went that way.

Give somebody a million cash to shut their fucken mouths and Obama doesn't need to produce a valid doc anymore.

By the way...bribery is an impeachable offense.

Last edited:

Absolutely.

Give somebody a million cash to shut their fucken mouths and Obama doesn't need to produce a valid doc anymore.

Yea...you tell them buddy

That baby Obama must have been passing cash around like crazy. How long can this coverup continue?

So is anyone else waiting for the hard-hitting evidence that proves Obama must hate America?

So is anyone else waiting for the hard-hitting evidence that proves Obama must hate America?

better yet why don't you post some hard-hitting evidence that proves he loves it? that would be nice.

Running for elected office.

You either have to be really crazy to put up with all the shit or really love your country. Take your pick.

Absolutely.

Found any evidence yet to support the contention that a heavily pregnant woman flew to Kenya and then flew back with a new born baby?

Should be easy you'd think....

look if he WASNT a natural Born Citizen...im sure by now the Republicans would have dug up the proof you seek....since they havent....well then i guess its up to you....but by the time they do it,if they do,someone else will be the President.....and this will go into the same file as the GWB stole the 2000 election section.....

I mean here he is in 08 refusing to honor our national anthem

YouTube - Barack Hussein Obama refuses to salute US flag

NOT to impunge your thread or anything? How much more PROOF does one need with Unemploymnet what it is? MOST employment is Temporary...and Government to boot?

He Continues to foist policy of Taxing the CRAP of those of us out here in the trenches working to PAY for several ingrates...that failed to do right by themselves and Families as we So prepared for to be a breadwinner?

He is attacking the very Corporations...that filter into the millions of Small businesses that make this economy hum along?

NOPE Obama will have none of this...ALL Business is suspect...and Beholden to Government that *IN HIS MIND* Give them life...

NEVERMIND it flies in the face of this Constitutional REPUBLIC...For HIM? Al wealth Stems from Government GRACE...and NOT those that have the Fortitude...the BALLS...to front their Sacred HONOR...their Fortunes to happen for the good of all for Free Enterprise...

NOPE...Obama thinks it comes from the Graces...the very PERMISSION of Government itself...

GOD I cannot WAIT to run against this Statist FOOL in 2012...

Obama will LOSE by my Hand.

Last edited:

1. Obama hates America
4. He supports terrorism

1 and 3-5 are correct.

Lying asshole..

They are ALL correct....even the part about him beating the Best Available Republican by a 2:1 margin

If someone with those credentials can beat the shit out of a republican, how bad must the republicans be?
i know you are just funnin here Rw....but to keep this going....going by what you just said....what does that say about those who voted this guy in?......:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back