It's YOUR fault if you didn't know Obama hates America

ConHog

Rookie
Jun 4, 2010
I mean here he is in 08 refusing to honor our national anthem

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU9iCANi02o]YouTube - Barack Hussein Obama refuses to salute US flag[/ame]

• Banned
You're about what.. 2 and a half years late?

No those who didn't realize it then are.

is there a rule about age of videos? If not don't click on a thread you're not interested in seems like a good idea.

Geeeee...I never saw that

Do you have another youtube that proves he is a Muslim?

YouTube - Barack Hussein Obama refuses to salute US flag

I remember that. If you can find a clearer video, you'll find he's the ONLY one actually "speaking the words". The only one.

And when the camera is pulled away, those three were the only ones even paying attention. The rest of the stage was filled with white politicians babbling and yakking.

Next, you'll be saying Obama was looking at some girls ass.

Don't you guys have better things do discuss? No?

Well?

Thought so.

• Banned

I remember that. If you can find a clearer video, you'll find he's the ONLY one actually "speaking the words". The only one.

And when the camera is pulled away, those three were the only ones even paying attention. The rest of the stage was filled with white politicians babbling and yakking.

Well?

Thought so.

Lots of people don't "speak the words" . Lots of people besides Obama are disrespectful morons to.

Well?

Thought so.

I remember a thread or two about him not wearing a flag pin...and people going on and on about how that proved he doesn't love America, etc. Then, at the next Republican debate, none of the Republicans were wearing flag pins and it suddenly became a non issue.

It does appear that Obama mouths some of the words....it would be very hard to sing along with that person. Oh dear God! She was disrespecting the anthem too! Is that John Edwards on the other end of the podium? Can't tell if he's saluting or not...doesn't really matter I guess... Ol' Johnny isn't much of a factor anymore I guess....

Wow, you know what they say about one being born every day - why is it they are all finding their way to USMB.

"Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life. Thus people haunted by the purposelessness of their lives try to find a new content not only by dedicating themselves to a holy cause but also by nursing a fanatical grievance." Eric Hoffer

Well?

Thought so.

Lots of people don't "speak the words" . Lots of people besides Obama are disrespectful morons to.

They don't speak the words because they don't know the words dumbass.

Well?

Thought so.

They don't speak the words because they don't know the words dumbass.

and you know this how????

Its not just him but they all hate America but they love their government. Its total state for them. That is what we must understand.

Forum List

Back