It’s too late for a two-state solution in Israel and Palestine

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
We all knew that the Religious wacko's who control the heart and minds of Zionism in Israel are as fanatical about their Religion as the Jihadist Muslims are about theirs. Because they have been the impediment to peace using violence like killing of Israeli Prime Minister Rabin or burning Palestinian children, they have made peace impossible.

Ironically for the Nut-Cakes, they have triggered the Demographic Time Bomb that will ultimately consume them.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Many obstacles stand in the way of a two-state solution to the conflict in Israel and Palestine.

At the moment, negotiations are a nonstarter for all parties.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has only a razor-thin majority in one of the most right-wing Knessets in Israeli history. President Barack Obama has tossed the ball to his successor. Recently, accounts have emerged of the US administration giving up on there ever being two states and beginning to focus on what a one-state solution looks like. And then there’s the ongoing violence in Jerusalem and the West Bank that has been called “a leaderless intifada.” This violence has cemented additional layers of distrust of Palestinians to the ones Jewish Israelis already harbor. The hatred is calcifying.

During the five years I spent researching the conflict in Israel and Palestine for my recent book, The Two-State Delusion: Israel and Palestine, it became increasingly clear that while talks over the past 25 years have focused on borders, settlements, Jerusalem and the right of return of refugees, demographic changes may have made the idea of a two-state solution obsolete even before such a solution could be worked out.

Much is made of the fact that within a few years there will be more Palestinians than Jews “between the River and the Sea.” Without a Palestinian state, Israel will either have to give the right to vote to Palestinians or become an apartheid state like South Africa once was.

As I report in my book, other demographic changes that have received little attention but may be of far more consequence are taking place within Israel’s Jewish population.

Last edited:
The situation, as described, has been obvious to neutral observers for many years.

The wanted to be a Jewish state and I guess that's what it will be, full of Zionist who practice Orthodox Judaism under the zealot Rabbi's.

Good article.

We all knew that the Religious wacko's who control the heart and minds of Zionism in Israel are as fanatical about their Religion as the Jihadist Muslims are about theirs. Because they have been the impediment to peace using violence like killing of Israeli Prime Minister Rabin or burning Palestinian children, they have made peace impossible.

Ironically for the Nut-Cakes, they have triggered the Demographic Time Bomb that will ultimately consume them.

Many obstacles stand in the way of a two-state solution to the conflict in Israel and Palestine.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has only a razor-thin majority in one of the most right-wing Knessets in Israeli history. President Barack Obama has tossed the ball to his successor. Recently, accounts have emerged of the US administration giving up on there ever being two states and beginning to focus on what a one-state solution looks like. And then there’s the ongoing violence in Jerusalem and the West Bank that has been called “a leaderless intifada.” This violence has cemented additional layers of distrust of Palestinians to the ones Jewish Israelis already harbor. The hatred is calcifying.

During the five years I spent researching the conflict in Israel and Palestine for my recent book, The Two-State Delusion: Israel and Palestine, it became increasingly clear that while talks over the past 25 years have focused on borders, settlements, Jerusalem and the right of return of refugees, demographic changes may have made the idea of a two-state solution obsolete even before such a solution could be worked out.

Much is made of the fact that within a few years there will be more Palestinians than Jews “between the River and the Sea.” Without a Palestinian state, Israel will either have to give the right to vote to Palestinians or become an apartheid state like South Africa once was.

As I report in my book, other demographic changes that have received little attention but may be of far more consequence are taking place within Israel’s Jewish population.

How is a one state solution a good idea?

And why should Palestinians vote for the Israeli Knesset?

That's like Americans letting ISIS folks vote.

LOL. Anti-Zionists are amusing

No, the analogy would be Americans allowing Native Americans to vote. Oh wait.

No, the analogy would be the French allowing Germans to vote in Alsace-Lorraine.

No, the analogy would be the French allowing Germans to vote in Alsace-Lorraine.

The Germans in Alsace Lorraine do vote in French elections. They received French citizenship after WW1.

The Native Americans stab and shoot and bomb your restaurants?

No, I'm sticking to the ISIS comparison.

Really , who told you that. They do not. They have full voting rights.

The Germans in Alsace Lorraine do vote in French elections. They received French citizenship after WW1.

The Germans in Alsace Lorraine do vote in French elections.

Only the ones who became French citizens, the ones who weren't deported.
Arab citizens in Israel get to vote in Israeli elections.
The ones in the West Bank, the ones who aren't citizens, don't.
Just like the Germans in Germany don't vote in Alsace-Lorraine.

Without a Palestinian state, Israel will either have to give the right to vote to Palestinians or become an apartheid state like South Africa once was.

They should ship them all to Syria, just like many Germans were deported from other nations after WWII.

they used to until we were civilized and nice to them try it, maybe they won't stab or hurl rockets?

The Native Americans did far worse in resistance to colonization. And, they were justified in doing so.

Without a Palestinian state, Israel will either have to give the right to vote to Palestinians or become an apartheid state like South Africa once was.

They should ship them all to Syria, just like many Germans were deported from other nations after WWII.

The Bantustan defense didn't work with Apartheid South Africa and it won't work with Apartheid Israel. Been there done that.

The Bantustan defense didn't work with Apartheid South Africa and it won't work with Apartheid Israel. Been there done that.

It worked alright after WWII when neighboring countries sent their German citizens back to Germany.
Send all the Arabs to Syria. Maybe the rich Gulf states can help finance their move?
As an aside to your usual idiotic jingoisms you fail to see that a Palestinian State between Israel and the rest of the Arabs who want to destroy her is a natural geographic buffer. That's why Israel will support the two state solution after the settlements.

In the end fortress Israel will be extinguished by a slow relentless Demographic Time Bomb.

they used to until we were civilized and nice to them try it, maybe they won't stab or hurl rockets?

As long as they stick to the Hadith which says the should fight till the last Jew is dead, I'll stick to my ISIS comparison with respect.

The Native Americans did far worse in resistance to colonization. And, they were justified in doing so.

Of course, The Americans invaded a foreign land, and destroyed the Indians and the nature in process. While the Jews simply took back the land the "natives" invaded to, and won it fair and square while the Arabs bailed cowardly, then blamed the Jews for their "disaster"

The situation, as described, has been obvious to neutral observers for many years.

You're right. The Palestinians failure to negotiate, demand some of the " 67 Borders" we hear so much about and their goal of making the Israelis a minority within those " borders" Ask what proposals the Palestinians have put on the table there will be no response

Forum List

Back