Its time we close down the border for good!!!

The title pretty much explains how i feel. Are there any with me?
It won't work. There is already a very long fence. Even if you put up a wall there would still be ways around or under it.

The best thing would be to invade and conquer Mexico and turn it into a dozen carpet bag states.

Then you solve the problem at its roots.

Well we already took over Mexico once, and flew our flag over Mexico city Our president at the time said "give it back." Seems he didn't think we could absorb 1/3 of our population being Hispanic. Makes you wonder what changed, doesn't it?

Borders should be closed.....

No, borders should be controlled.

Controlled means that people still get in.

Borders should be closed.

People should come legally ...not crossing a freaking river ok?

"Closed" borders would mean no one comes in legally either. Consider the terms you are using.
that would be good , USA pop in 2010 was about 310 million not counting border jumpers . In 1970 it was about 200 million but they were mostly American ' Dripper' .

Borders should be closed.....

No, borders should be controlled.

Controlled means that people still get in.

Borders should be closed.

People should come legally ...not crossing a freaking river ok?

"Closed" borders would mean no one comes in legally either. Consider the terms you are using.
that would be good... .

No it wouldn't, and it is not going to happen.

..... Plus as already said they breed like you know what .... .

No, what?

As already said, fertility rates are falling in Mexico and among Latino immigrants in the US.

It's been awhile, but the last report I read said Mexicans in Mexico have fewer children than Mexicans here. I think that's because we pay them for their kids here.

The most rapidly declining fertility rate in the US is among Latinos.

No, what?

As already said, fertility rates are falling in Mexico and among Latino immigrants in the US.

It's been awhile, but the last report I read said Mexicans in Mexico have fewer children than Mexicans here. I think that's because we pay them for their kids here.

To be fair, I did say, it's been awhile. They were having 7.5 children per family while American citizens were having less than 2. So a decline of 25% is good for the Mexicans but the decline of 5% among Americans is not good. What the Plummeting Hispanic Birthrate Means for the U.S. Economy

No, what?

Too bad there wasn't a declining fertility rate for asses like you. :banana:

No, what?

To be fair, I did say, it's been awhile. They were having 7.5 children per family while American citizens were having less than 2. So a decline of 25% is good for the Mexicans but the decline of 5% among Americans is not good. What the Plummeting Hispanic Birthrate Means for the U.S. Economy
I have 4, so I beat the odds...When is the payoff?

No, what?

Now if we could only get the white people to have more white children the white race could then rebuild it's declining stock of white people and get back to the numbers they were before the marxist lieberals tried to change all of that with their open door immigration policy of flooding the white world with the third world which has been going on for decades in the white world. Unkotare is just one of those asshole lieberal marxists that hate America and white people. He shows that by his stupid replies.

No, what?

Lucky for the white people in America.

What are you going to use to close it down?

Build that wall. :420:That should stop them illegals from coming in, and save the taxpayer hundreds of millions in lost tax dollars trying to keep them out.

Canadians too?

Why? Canadians are good friends for America too have. Gawd knows nobody else in the world likes America. And after all Canadians and Americans are all children of a common mother. We are family. That should mean something?

No, what?

I have 4, so I beat the odds...When is the payoff?

Well, if it is four white children that you have then that helps America to stay white for that much longer.

What are you going to use to close it down?

Build that wall. :420:That should stop them illegals from coming in, and save the taxpayer hundreds of millions in lost tax dollars trying to keep them out.

Canadians too?

Why? Canadians are good friends for America too have. Gawd knows nobody else in the world likes America. And after all Canadians and Americans are all children of a common mother. We are family. That should mean something?

Actually, Canada has fed at the American teat for four generations. Do not misrepresent them as friends.

[QUOTE

I was born and raised right here in the USA, you damn fool.[/QUOTE]

Lol uncle terrie...you can STILL be deported.

Forum List

Back