Its time we close down the border for good!!!

And you know what? Even if I were a mental case...doesnt matter. All that matters is whether or not Im right.

With all the money we spend on illegals with there free health care we could build a very tall wall stretching along the southern boarders with 50 mm guns and high voltage, the we could keep out the freeloaders

The title pretty much explains how i feel. Are there any with me?

Well I think that America should close it's borders down to non-whites. The white people in America are on their way to becoming a minority in their own country if they don't start giving a shit about their race. Non-whites don't give a shit about white people so why should white people give a shit about them? Open the borders to people only of white European decent, and let America build back up it's Caucasian citizenary from where it was sixty years ago. White people need to start giving a shit about who they are, now.

The title pretty much explains how i feel. Are there any with me?

Well I think that America should close it's borders down to non-whites. .....

Well, that's not going to happen, so get a new fantasy, douche.

It just may just happen one day when white people start to wake up and realize that they are fast becoming a minority in their own country. A fantasy that needs to happen, faggy boy.

If they are going to come to this country they will have to pay taxes. The illegals that come do not pay taxes and are siphoning off , much needed, money from our economy.

Did you hear about this? I heard about it on NPR. Makes you mad.

The local program, which uses tax identification numbers instead of Social Security numbers, is similar to programs run by small lenders – and two state agencies – around the country that have distributed millions of dollars to undocumented immigrants over the past few years.

“There is a huge untapped market out there, but it is a controversial program,” said Sarah Lumbert, office director of San Diego’s ACORN Housing Corp., part of a national group working with Citibank to provide tax-ID loans.

ACORN members, advocates on housing issues for low-and moderate-income people and Citibank have quietly recruited applicants in the county for more than a year. Their program has ramped up slowly because applicants need to establish credit and hunt for an affordable home.

Illegal Immigrants Get Home Loans! Brian Bonner

You don't mean these upstanding folks.....

Citibank Will Stop Collecting $34 Million in Credit Card Debt | Credit.com

Borders should be closed.

Welfare should stop for the hordes coming in.

In Europe and in USA.

That's the only answer and there is no other.

Forum List

Back