Its time we close down the border for good!!!

If you are a Republican, I believe you don't give a shit about closing the border and you are only bringing this up because it's a good wedge issue.

If you are independent or democrat or even a sincere republican, i agree we need to close down our borders and get illegals out of here. Then let back in what we need as LEGAL tax paying documented legal aliens.

Bleeding heart liberals may be defending illegals, but it is the illegal employers that are the real problem. So half of the GOP wants illegals out, and the other half want them to stay because it lowers wages and saves consumers money. To hell with middle class wages. Rich people want cheap good and services. Hell, even my middle class neighbors shop at Walmart and hire illegal mexican women to clean their homes or cut their grass or lay cement.

We are a nation of sellouts.

If they are going to come to this country they will have to pay taxes. The illegals that come do not pay taxes and are siphoning off , much needed, money from our economy.

If they are going to come to this country they will have to pay taxes. The illegals that come do not pay taxes and are siphoning off , much needed, money from our economy.

Did you hear about this? I heard about it on NPR. Makes you mad.

The local program, which uses tax identification numbers instead of Social Security numbers, is similar to programs run by small lenders – and two state agencies – around the country that have distributed millions of dollars to undocumented immigrants over the past few years.

“There is a huge untapped market out there, but it is a controversial program,” said Sarah Lumbert, office director of San Diego’s ACORN Housing Corp., part of a national group working with Citibank to provide tax-ID loans.

ACORN members, advocates on housing issues for low-and moderate-income people and Citibank have quietly recruited applicants in the county for more than a year. Their program has ramped up slowly because applicants need to establish credit and hunt for an affordable home.

Illegal Immigrants Get Home Loans! Brian Bonner

The local program, which uses tax identification numbers instead of Social Security numbers, is similar to programs run by small lenders – and two state agencies – around the country that have distributed millions of dollars to undocumented immigrants over the past few years.

“There is a huge untapped market out there, but it is a controversial program,” said Sarah Lumbert, office director of San Diego’s ACORN Housing Corp., part of a national group working with Citibank to provide tax-ID loans.

ACORN members, advocates on housing issues for low-and moderate-income people and Citibank have quietly recruited applicants in the county for more than a year. Their program has ramped up slowly because applicants need to establish credit and hunt for an affordable home.

This is absolutely outrageous!!!

That is Outrageous! Bank of America allowed the illegal alien’s loans for houses and cars and gave them credit cards. Then when ICE raided businesses across the country the illegal aliens moved out in the middle of the night taking the stoves, refrigerators, air conditioners basically anything that wasn’t nailed down. Many were reported to be heading back over the border with their car they don’t plan on paying for and outstanding credit card bills.

What are you going to use to close it down?

Make all the illegals build it and when were done tell them to check the other side and when they're all over there slam the gate shut. Put snipers in the towers and if anybody tries to come in from that way: Shoot to kill!!!

Make all the illegals build it and when were done tell them to check the other side and when they're all over there slam the gate shut. Put snipers in the towers and if anybody tries to come in from that way: Shoot to kill!!!

hmmm i am giving thought to being captured in this country with the likes of you...i think not...why arent you honest..the only illegals you are concerned with are the mexicans

hmmm i am giving thought to being captured in this country with the likes of you...i think not...why arent you honest..the only illegals you are concerned with are the mexicans

I am concerned about terrorists coming in from that country. If we dont shut the border down for good this very well might happen.

If you are a Republican, I believe you don't give a shit about closing the border and you are only bringing this up because it's a good wedge issue.

If you are independent or democrat or even a sincere republican, i agree we need to close down our borders and get illegals out of here. Then let back in what we need as LEGAL tax paying documented legal aliens.

Bleeding heart liberals may be defending illegals, but it is the illegal employers that are the real problem. So half of the GOP wants illegals out, and the other half want them to stay because it lowers wages and saves consumers money. To hell with middle class wages. Rich people want cheap good and services. Hell, even my middle class neighbors shop at Walmart and hire illegal mexican women to clean their homes or cut their grass or lay cement.

We are a nation of sellouts.

Sadly, I shop at Walmart. I have an adult autistic son and it's the only place in town I can find velcro fasten shoes for him. I wish the other stores carried them and yes, I would be willing to pay more. I hate Walmart and what it's business practices have done to our country.

I doubt anyone is only concerned with Mexican illegals, the problem is that because of geography the majority of our illegals are hispanics, there's no getting around that. Coincidentally, the majority of legal immigrants are also hispanic, and with immigrants having and average of 7.5 kids per family while American have less than 2 kids per family, well, it won't be long until we are the minority in our own country.

Build a 50-foot-tall wall around the entire Continental US and turn Hawaii and Alaska into massive detention camps where illegals and intruders are sent to fight to the death!

------------------------------ already been answered by AShielia and she is correct . Plus as already said they breed like you know what and will certainly turn the USA into what they are fleeing SBones .

as far as 'mexicans' building the wall , fook'em . That's good money for American contractors and American labor and material suppliers , heavy equipment builders .

Forum List

Back