Its time we close down the border for good!!!

[/QUOTE]

Well we already took over Mexico once, and flew our flag over Mexico city Our president at the time said "give it back." Seems he didn't think we could absorb 1/3 of our population being Hispanic. Makes you wonder what changed, doesn't it?[/QUOTE]

Yes, quite.
It started in the early 60's with automation but around 1970. greed set in, bribes kick backs and pay off's got way bigger and we lost our country to traitors and thieves that we elected. They saw the perfec time for the new world economy, which means death to the middle class and leaving the working poor and the wealthy around the world. First, they have to destroy all first world economy's. Thats whats going on now.

...oh, sorry...they wont let you become a citizen there and if you get caught as an illegal alien?...2 yrs in prison. Sounds like your type of country. OH! But your in this country!! WHY!!

..... Plus as already said they breed like you know what .... .

No, what?

As already said, fertility rates are falling in Mexico and among Latino immigrants in the US.

It's been awhile, but the last report I read said Mexicans in Mexico have fewer children than Mexicans here. I think that's because we pay them for their kids here.

The most rapidly declining fertility rate in the US is among Latinos.

Lucky for the white people in America.

Why?

Like Mr. Businessman is going to allow his supply of cheap labor be shut off.

You people are extremely delusional.

...oh, sorry...they wont let you become a citizen there and if you get caught as an illegal alien?...2 yrs in prison. Sounds like your type of country. OH! But your in this country!! WHY!!

Who are you talking to, head case?

The title pretty much explains how i feel. Are there any with me?

What are you going to use to close it down?

Build that wall. :420:That should stop them illegals from coming in, and save the taxpayer hundreds of millions in lost tax dollars trying to keep them out.

Canadians too?

Why? Canadians are good friends for America too have. Gawd knows nobody else in the world likes America. And after all Canadians and Americans are all children of a common mother. We are family. That should mean something?

Actually, Canada has fed at the American teat for four generations. Do not misrepresent them as friends.

And big tits they are :asshole:.

..... Plus as already said they breed like you know what .... .

No, what?

As already said, fertility rates are falling in Mexico and among Latino immigrants in the US.

It's been awhile, but the last report I read said Mexicans in Mexico have fewer children than Mexicans here. I think that's because we pay them for their kids here.

Why?

It means that white people will survive a little while longer now before they become extinct in America, and all your non-white buddies will become the majority. It will be a sad day for America when that day comes. Anarchy will rein supreme in America for all time. Just have to look at what goes on in non-white countries to see the mess America will become. Those non-whites then will probably be saying that they have made a big mistake getting rid of old whitey. F-them.

If you are a Republican, I believe you don't give a shit about closing the border and you are only bringing this up because it's a good wedge issue.

If you are independent or democrat or even a sincere republican, i agree we need to close down our borders and get illegals out of here. Then let back in what we need as LEGAL tax paying documented legal aliens.

Bleeding heart liberals may be defending illegals, but it is the illegal employers that are the real problem. So half of the GOP wants illegals out, and the other half want them to stay because it lowers wages and saves consumers money. To hell with middle class wages. Rich people want cheap good and services. Hell, even my middle class neighbors shop at Walmart and hire illegal mexican women to clean their homes or cut their grass or lay cement.

We are a nation of sellouts.

Well played! If we got rid of the illegals there would nobody to pick our produce...OR process meat.. the cost of food would go through the roof ...if you could even buy much of it at all.

If you are a Republican, I believe you don't give a shit about closing the border and you are only bringing this up because it's a good wedge issue.

If you are independent or democrat or even a sincere republican, i agree we need to close down our borders and get illegals out of here. Then let back in what we need as LEGAL tax paying documented legal aliens.

Bleeding heart liberals may be defending illegals, but it is the illegal employers that are the real problem. So half of the GOP wants illegals out, and the other half want them to stay because it lowers wages and saves consumers money. To hell with middle class wages. Rich people want cheap good and services. Hell, even my middle class neighbors shop at Walmart and hire illegal mexican women to clean their homes or cut their grass or lay cement.

Well played! If we got rid of the illegals there would nobody to pick our produce...OR process meat.. the cost of food would go through the roof ...if you could even buy much of it at all.

Corporations love their illegal Mexicans, and the cheap labor that they can get from them. Corporations could pay Americans a nice decent salary if they so choose too, and they would still make millions in profit. But greed seems to be what it is all about with those wonderful corporate people. "It's all about the money" as Kevin Trudeau use to say.

For all the money we spend on illegals free Heath care and housing we could build a very tall wall across the southern boarder with 50mm guns and high voltage.
America can't afford any more illegals there free health care alone is going to bankrupt America

We've always let undocumented workers pick fruit. The problem is millions of undocumented workers are doing jobs Americans should be doing.

Next you'll tell me we need undocumented workers being maids in hotels or you won't be able to afford a hotel room.

No, what?

Why?

It means that white people will survive a little while longer now before they become extinct in America, and all your non-white buddies will become the majority. It will be a sad day for America when that day comes. Anarchy will rein supreme in America for all time. Just have to look at what goes on in non-white countries to see the mess America will become. Those non-whites then will probably be saying that they have made a big mistake getting rid of old whitey. F-them.

Are you scared, widdle won? Only the truly lame-brained would obsess over something as superficial as skin tone.

Why?

Are you scared, widdle won? Only the truly lame-brained would obsess over something as superficial as skin tone.

Nope. Color means everything now if one is white. It's them or us. :asshole:

I wish we go to a 1924 style immigration policy. This way we only get the best of the best. It should be competitive to come here... We aren't the world's dumping ground for those who can't make it in their own country.

What is sadand i see it every day is, many white folks refuse to do menial jobs that are relatives from 60-70 years ago would do, and the Indians that were second class citizens...

Forum List

Back