Its time we close down the border for good!!!

If you are a Republican, I believe you don't give a shit about closing the border and you are only bringing this up because it's a good wedge issue.

If you are independent or democrat or even a sincere republican, i agree we need to close down our borders and get illegals out of here. Then let back in what we need as LEGAL tax paying documented legal aliens.

Bleeding heart liberals may be defending illegals, but it is the illegal employers that are the real problem. So half of the GOP wants illegals out, and the other half want them to stay because it lowers wages and saves consumers money. To hell with middle class wages. Rich people want cheap good and services. Hell, even my middle class neighbors shop at Walmart and hire illegal mexican women to clean their homes or cut their grass or lay cement.

We are a nation of sellouts.

Well played! If we got rid of the illegals there would nobody to pick our produce...OR process meat.. the cost of food would go through the roof ...if you could even buy much of it at all.
What is sadand i see it every day is, many white folks refuse to do menial jobs that are relatives from 60-70 years ago would do, and the Indians that were second class citizens...
True. Whenever I've been temporarily out of work I've done the worst jobs for some cash. The worst was I did black mold cleanup. $10 hr under the table.

If you are a Republican, I believe you don't give a shit about closing the border and you are only bringing this up because it's a good wedge issue.

If you are independent or democrat or even a sincere republican, i agree we need to close down our borders and get illegals out of here. Then let back in what we need as LEGAL tax paying documented legal aliens.

Bleeding heart liberals may be defending illegals, but it is the illegal employers that are the real problem. So half of the GOP wants illegals out, and the other half want them to stay because it lowers wages and saves consumers money. To hell with middle class wages. Rich people want cheap good and services. Hell, even my middle class neighbors shop at Walmart and hire illegal mexican women to clean their homes or cut their grass or lay cement.

We are a nation of sellouts.

Well played! If we got rid of the illegals there would nobody to pick our produce...OR process meat.. the cost of food would go through the roof ...if you could even buy much of it at all.
What is sadand i see it every day is, many white folks refuse to do menial jobs that are relatives from 60-70 years ago would do, and the Indians that were second class citizens...
True. Whenever I've been temporarily out of work I've done the worst jobs for some cash. The worst was I did black mold cleanup. $10 hr under the table.

Yeah, a lot of mold grows under tables.

The most rapidly declining fertility rate in the US is among Latinos.

Lucky for the white people in America.

Why?

It means that white people will survive a little while longer now before they become extinct in America, and all your non-white buddies will become the majority. It will be a sad day for America when that day comes. Anarchy will rein supreme in America for all time. Just have to look at what goes on in non-white countries to see the mess America will become. Those non-whites then will probably be saying that they have made a big mistake getting rid of old whitey. F-them.

Are you scared, widdle won? Only the truly lame-brained would obsess over something as superficial as skin tone.

Nope. Color means everything now if one is white. It's them or us. ....

At a certain level, a 'person' is just too stupid to be called human. ^^^^^^^

This the the wall we need to keep the illegals out of our country

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1469420662.437641.jpg
    ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1469420662.437641.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 180
Lucky for the white people in America.

Why?

It means that white people will survive a little while longer now before they become extinct in America, and all your non-white buddies will become the majority. It will be a sad day for America when that day comes. Anarchy will rein supreme in America for all time. Just have to look at what goes on in non-white countries to see the mess America will become. Those non-whites then will probably be saying that they have made a big mistake getting rid of old whitey. F-them.

Are you scared, widdle won? Only the truly lame-brained would obsess over something as superficial as skin tone.

It's time for your IQ test. Make that appointment soon before you hurt yourself or anyone else. Good advice, better take it.

It's time for your IQ test.。。。。。。

The test on which you earned a negative score?

I passed with flying colors :asshole:. Better yet, don't bother. Don't waste anybody's time trying to find something in your head that comes close to showing any signs of intelligence. Just go find a wall and go :420: knock yourself silly. Have fun. :banana:

I passed with flying colors...

= you figured out the Push/Pull function of the door then had to take a break for a few weeks while recovering from the strain.

= you figured out the Push/Pull function of the door then had to take a break for a few weeks while recovering from the strain.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: From all of the non-intelligent so-called discussions I have had with you so far, you would probably try the push/pull method of opening any doors by trying to open them with your empty pea brain head. And because of your head being so empty you probably wouldn't feel a thing anyway. Right? Try it :asshole: let me know. :banana:

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: From all of the non-intelligent so-called discussions I have had with you so far, you would probably try the push/pull method of opening any doors by trying to open them with your empty pea brain head. And because of your head being so empty you probably wouldn't feel a thing anyway. Right? Try it :asshole: let me know. :banana:

f7e2024fcd18bbc1c6e069afdf29e530fc552159a14124a6ed4eb5c83649c83c.jpg

For all the money we spend on illegals free Heath care and housing we could build a very tall wall across the southern boarder with 50mm guns and high voltage.
America can't afford any more illegals there free health care alone is going to bankrupt America

This comment has been posted twice now. What is a 50 mm gun? Further, who do we get them from? 50 mm is roughly 1.96 inches. No such weapon in our arsenal. Or do you mean .50 cal which is 1/2 of an inch? The caliber standard of measure and the metric standard of measure are not the same thing.

It appeared pretty funny to me. I thought you would like me making fun of your empty pea brain head of yours? Where is your sense of humor? Sometimes you can be so lame. :asshole:

It appeared pretty funny to me. ...

You were wrong again.

You were wrong again.

Go gargle your throat with razor blades. :asshole:

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: From all of the non-intelligent so-called discussions I have had with you so far, you would probably try the push/pull method of opening any doors by trying to open them with your empty pea brain head. And because of your head being so empty you probably wouldn't feel a thing anyway. Right? Try it let me know.

You were wrong again.

Go gargle your throat with razor blades

200_s.gif

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: From all of the non-intelligent so-called discussions I have had with you so far, you would probably try the push/pull method of opening any doors by trying to open them with your empty pea brain head. And because of your head being so empty you probably wouldn't feel a thing anyway. Right? Try it let me know.

Go stick your thumb up your arse and go for a nice long drive, hopefully off a cliff.

You were wrong again.

Go gargle your throat with razor blades

200_s.gif

Go stick your thumb up your arse and go for a nice long drive. Hopefully, off the cliff somewhere. :banana:

Forum List

Back