Its time we close down the border for good!!!

..... Plus as already said they breed like you know what .... .

No, what?

As already said, fertility rates are falling in Mexico and among Latino immigrants in the US.
-------------------------------------- yep , they breed like you know ' WHAT ' and you know that that's true Dripper !!
---------------------------------- and , Why Not , make it to the USA , drop an anchor baby and life is good ehh Dripper ??

No, what?

As already said, fertility rates are falling in Mexico and among Latino immigrants in the US.
-------------------------------------- yep , they breed like you know ' WHAT ' and you know that that's true .....

The FACT, you little emo bitch, is that fertility rates are falling among Latinos.

The title pretty much explains how i feel. Are there any with me?
It won't work. There is already a very long fence. Even if you put up a wall there would still be ways around or under it.

The best thing would be to invade and conquer Mexico and turn it into a dozen carpet bag states.

Then you solve the problem at its roots.

No, what?

-------------------------------------- yep , they breed like you know ' WHAT ' and you know that that's true Dripper !!
---------------------------------- and , Why Not , make it to the USA , drop an anchor baby ...

Stop insulting my fellow American citizens, you dog. Babies are born, not "dropped."

---------------------------------- and , Why Not , make it to the USA , drop an anchor baby and life is good ehh Dripper ??
PSMO there is someone in your family tree that did the same thing somewhere back in history.

Shoot to kill...yeah...I wasnt for it a while back but now?...Im starting to rethink that now..

If your a traitorous business owner that employs illegal aliens then your part of the problem. Maybe you need to be shot as well. Our government is running ruffshawed over us because your a moron and are, as well, part of the problem and you need to be shot too. If your a bleeding heart liberal, you need to be shot first of all for being so, so.....fkng stupid. Why dont we skip it all and just have a civil war? Then, a revolution.

If your [sic] a traitorous business owner that employs illegal aliens then your [sic] part of the problem. Maybe you need to be shot as well. Our government is running ruffshawed [sic] over us because your [sic] a moron and are, as well, part of the problem and you need to be shot too. If your [sic] a bleeding heart liberal, you need to be shot first of all for being so, so.....fkng [sic] stupid. Why dont [sic] we skip it all and just have a civil war? Then, a revolution.

Who are you ranting at, mental case?

oh!...and uncle terrie too, cant forget about that bleeding heart. Well, no. Maybe someone just throw a knife at him. He aint worth much. Why pay for a bullet?

You dont know? Doesnt surprise me...being what your mouth is not used to spewing.

我不拍你這笨蛋的人。這是一個網站。

Your threats are very obvious, you fucking psycho. That you're too much of a pussy to speak up like a man doesn't make your intention any less obvious. Call your shrink immediately.

Forum List

Back