It’s time that Republicans coordinate celebrations of heterosexuality, whiteness and nationalism

OR....are those types of celebrations reserved for Democrats and their causes as a tool to rally their constituency?
Sounds great!!!!

Which one of the celebrations are you going to coordinate and run?

You'll probably want to stay away from the heterosexuality one. With regards to you, the jury is still out on that one.

I suggest you go with the whiteness and nationalism one, after all, they are both the same thing.

But no, you won't do either, because you're just an anonymous message board poster.

Weird that you tie every proud white person to the “Klan”
Are all proud darkies tied to the Black Panthers and La Raza?

Have your rally, I'm sure it won't turn into a hate fest like every other "white pride" event becomes.
They only become that way because they are attacked by intolerant cowards like you.

"We don't like to say the n-word, they made us..wwwwWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Grow up.
Human filth like you cannot stay on the topic without trashing it.

You're posting to someone on my ignore list, so they've already proven themselves to be unable to post without trolling, lying or spreading hate. I know a lot of people don't believe in putting people on ignore, but it seems a wise way to not waste my time reading stupidity.
Just an aside...nothing says "I'm ignoring someone" like telling people in posts that you are ignoring them.

OR....are those types of celebrations reserved for Democrats and their causes as a tool to rally their constituency?

Haven’t you ever been to a St Patrick’s day parade ?
I'm waiting for the Not-Irish Parades.

Then there’s Veterans Day . What the hell? When’s Civilian day!?!
You bring up a good point....thoughts & prayers for all of you who never served and your feelings of low self-esteem because you don't get a day and a parade for yourselves.

It’s time that Republicans coordinate celebrations of heterosexuality, whiteness and nationalism

They do, they call them klan rallies and they are usually outnumbered by normal people.
Since there are only thirty klan members left it would not be hard to outnumber them. 31 counting you.

I'm not the one who wants to march at a rally whining about how superior my race is.
White pride isn't superiority.
Just like black pride isnt.

Sure it isn't. The klan is merely promoting pride, never mind they do it by tearing everyone else down.
White people cant do anything without you regressive faggots calling them racists or some shit.
Grow the fuck up

They do, they call them klan rallies and they are usually outnumbered by normal people.
Since there are only thirty klan members left it would not be hard to outnumber them. 31 counting you.

I'm not the one who wants to march at a rally whining about how superior my race is.

Sure it isn't. The klan is merely promoting pride, never mind they do it by tearing everyone else down.
White people cant do anything without you regressive faggots calling them racists or some shit.
Grow the fuck up

The OP consistently calls other races inferior. He is the very definition of a racist. And now he wants his klan rally. I wouldn't hold your breathe about getting an invite from him though, he's not going to do anything about it.

He's about as tough as calling someone a faggot anonymously online.

Grow the fuck up

The OP consistently calls other races inferior. He is the very definition of a racist. And now he wants his klan rally. I wouldn't hold your breathe about getting an invite from him though, he's not going to do anything about it.

No one is calling for a Klan rally but you, you hateful lying racist.

Grow the fuck up

Show us where liar.

You bring up a good point....thoughts & prayers for all of you who never served and your feelings of low self-esteem because you don't get a day and a parade for yourselves.

Restroom on an aircraft carrier? Roflmao...fraud

She served in the Brig.

She served in the Brig.

Lol that was hilarious...at five years old I called it a head. Just saw an old video of me doing it. Hell my grandpa was Lt Col USAF and told me that one is a fraud

Best one was the insubordination comment, I missed it but my gpa told me that one never served a day.

Grow the fuck up
How devastating...to be called names. T's & P's.

Grow the fuck up

I'm not calling for anything and we've already established that BrokenLoser isn't going to do shit, he just wants a klan rally.

Grow the fuck up

I'm not calling for anything and we've already established that BrokenLoser isn't going to do shit, he just wants a klan rally.

Pro-America = Klan Rally.

That's just the way it works in the heads of these anti-Americans.

Grow the fuck up

No...he just wants to whine and get attention. Just like someone else said...whining about how veterans get a parade on Veterans Day and demanding a Civilian Day and parade.

Grow the fuck up

I looked for the word "pro-American" in the thread title and didn't see it.

Grow the fuck up

I looked for the word "pro-American" in the thread title and didn't see it.

Oh, a other hyper-regressive who doesn't know what nationalism means. The word was right on the title.

Grow the fuck up

Show us where liar.

All over the board, Blind Willie.

BrokenLoser on black people:

All the years among a civil society and “they” just can’t figure out how to behave like articulate, civil, human beings....and they wonder why...haha
Unruly negroes behave like unruly negroes do at City Council meeting...weird huh?

Kinda' racist and I bet you have no problem defending it either.

That post has so much civilian-win in it. :71: Crying because you don't get a "didn't serve, civilian" parade?
upload_2019-6-14_11-54-24.jpeg

Grow the fuck up

What happened is at some level a miniscule amount of people began to fight back. You are in charge. Not the deplorables. Or not as Biden calls them...Dregs on Society. That is vicious. I have an extended family that is diverse. The ones who donate their time and their own resources are the Christian ones. I know there are people who donate time. Also those who donate time and get paid in some way also with other peoples resources including increased prices for consumer goods. Suce the great society began and was supposed to end all that was wrong over 55 years ago, the taxpayer has been reamed unless in a privileged job related to it and then charged more for "giving back to the community". The greatest extrusion in human history from one person to another and it still is not enough. Not close!

Forum List

Back