It’s time that Republicans coordinate celebrations of heterosexuality, whiteness and nationalism

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
OR....are those types of celebrations reserved for Democrats and their causes as a tool to rally their constituency?

It’s time that Republicans coordinate celebrations of heterosexuality, whiteness and nationalism

They already do. It’s part of their tax cuts for billionaires mandate.

No, it's time we simply ridicule the bed wetters for their stupidity.

We don't need to do stupid shit in response to stupid shit.

OR....are those types of celebrations reserved for Democrats and their causes as a tool to rally their constituency?

They think they're locked in an eternal struggle against some so-called white-European hierarchical patriarchy which has, since time immemorial, been oppressing everyone who is not that . . . male, white, of European descent. Problem is, they're more than willing to take civilization down to rubble in order to prove themselves right and just. IMHO we do not need such celebrations because we are secure in who we are; who we are is backed by thousands of years of building shining civilizations and carving order out of chaos, which has resulted in the founding of the US of A, the brightest beacon of them all. While we only wish to protect the flame of this beacon of American Civilization, they want to put it out.

See....

Stupid shit attracts stupid insects.

Just imagine if republicans hosted "He the people" event. The leftists heads would explode.

Yet they host events like she the people, anti-white this, anti-white that, and no one notices. In fact their media celebrates.

Only insecure types, many of whom tend to be a little useless, need to be constantly reassured of their own self importance. In my world, your accomplishments are your reward. In other words, everyone doesn't get a trophy

I was wondering when this topic would be started.

Not surprised by who started it.
What is wrong with the OP? What do you have against normal people who don't cut their dicks off?

They do, they call them klan rallies and they are usually outnumbered by normal people.
Since there are only thirty klan members left it would not be hard to outnumber them. 31 counting you.

I'm not the one who wants to march at a rally whining about how superior my race is.

They do, they call them klan rallies and they are usually outnumbered by normal people.
Since there are only thirty klan members left it would not be hard to outnumber them. 31 counting you.

I'm not the one who wants to march at a rally whining about how superior my race is.
White pride isn't superiority.
Just like black pride isnt.

They think they're locked in an eternal struggle against some so-called white-European hierarchical patriarchy which has, since time immemorial, been oppressing everyone who is not that . . . male, white, of European descent. Problem is, they're more than willing to take civilization down to rubble in order to prove themselves right and just. IMHO we do not need such celebrations because we are secure in who we are; who we are is backed by thousands of years of building shining civilizations and carving order out of chaos, which has resulted in the founding of the US of A, the brightest beacon of them all. While we only wish to protect the flame of this beacon of American Civilization, they want to put it out.

Maybe you should focus on your own achievements and failures.

Who said anything about “whining about superiority”?
I said “celebrate”

White pride isn't superiority.
Just like black pride isnt.

Sure it isn't. The klan is merely promoting pride, never mind they do it by tearing everyone else down.

Forum List

Back