It’s time that Republicans coordinate celebrations of heterosexuality, whiteness and nationalism

It’s time that Republicans coordinate celebrations of heterosexuality, whiteness and nationalism

They do, they call them klan rallies and they are usually outnumbered by normal people.
Since there are only thirty klan members left it would not be hard to outnumber them. 31 counting you.

I'm not the one who wants to march at a rally whining about how superior my race is.

Who said anything about “whining about superiority”?
I said “celebrate”

Oh, trust me, you're whiney.

They do, they call them klan rallies and they are usually outnumbered by normal people.
Since there are only thirty klan members left it would not be hard to outnumber them. 31 counting you.

I'm not the one who wants to march at a rally whining about how superior my race is.
White pride isn't superiority.
Just like black pride isnt.

Sure it isn't. The klan is merely promoting pride, never mind they do it by tearing everyone else down.

Weird that you tie every proud white person to the “Klan”
Are all proud darkies tied to the Black Panthers and La Raza?

OR....are those types of celebrations reserved for Democrats and their causes as a tool to rally their constituency?

Nobody still has a clear logical answer as to why super happy funtime america cant throw a parade. Why do they even have to defend themselves ?

Sure it isn't. The klan is merely promoting pride, never mind they do it by tearing everyone else down.

Have your rally, I'm sure it won't turn into a hate fest like every other "white pride" event becomes.

Have your rally, I'm sure it won't turn into a hate fest like every other "white pride" event becomes.
They only become that way because they are attacked by intolerant cowards like you.

I was wondering when this topic would be started.

Not surprised by who started it.

Why not add something relevant to the thread?

Nobody is stopping you from celebrating your heterosexuality or your whiteness.

Would Lefties and the media piss themselves and protest if we did?

Most likely what will happen is counter protesters will out number you and their message is what will get out.

Excellent deflection troll.

I was wondering when this topic would be started.

Not surprised by who started it.

Why not add something relevant to the thread?

Nobody is stopping you from celebrating your heterosexuality or your whiteness.

Would Lefties and the media piss themselves and protest if we did?

Since when do you care what they think?

Go throw yourself a parade.

They only become that way because they are attacked by intolerant cowards like you.

"We don't like to say the n-word, they made us..wwwwWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Grow up.

Grow up.
Human filth like you cannot stay on the topic without trashing it.

Excellent deflection troll.

It's not a deflection. Talk to the guy who who started a thread pretending he merely wants to celebrate "white pride" and heterosexuality when in fact he has a history of being the whiniest racist I've ever seen on this board. Ask him what he thinks of the klan.

Grow up.

I'm on topic. BrokenLoser wants a klan type rally and your excuse as to why they are so hateful is because people who aren't racists somehow for the racists to be racist. Makes perfect sense.

Grow up.

You're posting to someone on my ignore list, so they've already proven themselves to be unable to post without trolling, lying or spreading hate. I know a lot of people don't believe in putting people on ignore, but it seems a wise way to not waste my time reading stupidity.

Grow up.

You're posting to someone on my ignore list, so they've already proven themselves to be unable to post without trolling, lying or spreading hate. I know a lot of people don't believe in putting people on ignore, but it seems a wise way to not waste my time reading stupidity.

Talk about off topic. I don't even know who this guy is.

Forum List

Back