When Does WW III Begin?

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
The hysterics on the left told us warmonger Trump would end the world. They were part right...he's ending their world...exposing them for the treasonous turd pile they are. But back to the mushroom shaped clouds....where are they? 24 hours after Iran gave us the finger and Tehran ain't a sheet of black glass? What gives? :45:

The man the left hated, loved, hated again, and tried to sandbag Trump and save Barry-Care told us his solution:

upload_2019-6-14_9-32-30.png

The hysterics on the left told us warmonger Trump would end the world. They were part right...he's ending their world...exposing them for the treasonous turd pile they are. But back to the mushroom shaped clouds....where are they? 24 hours after Iran gave us the finger and Tehran ain't a sheet of black glass? What gives? :45:

The man the left hated, loved, hated again, and tried to sandbag Trump and save Barry-Care told us his solution:

It's somewhere in The Bible. Try the Book of Ezekiel, and Revelations.

I think it was supposed to start yesterday, but I could be wrong.:banana2:

• Banned
Trump baffles the left when he claims he wants to get rid of all the nukes.....they can't conceive of him being a human being.

Trump baffles the left when he claims he wants to get rid of all the nukes.....they can't conceive of him being a human being.
And it'll be the greatest deal in the history of human beings!!!!!

:boohoo:

It started on 9/11.
It started with Woodrow Wilson....I could even go so far as to say TR with the Philippine War.

That was the war once of our generals suggested bombing the ragheads with pig guts, right?
No...I got the prez wrong there....The Philippine intervention had nothing to do with Muzzies.

But the point being is that Murica has been meddling and intervening in foreign wars, where nobody directly attacked us, throughout the globe for over a century...Moral of the story: Keep sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong and you're going to get it punched.

It started on 9/11.
It started with Woodrow Wilson....I could even go so far as to say TR with the Philippine War.

That was the war once of our generals suggested bombing the ragheads with pig guts, right?
No...I got the prez wrong there....The Philippine intervention had nothing to do with Muzzies.

But the point being is that Murica has been meddling and intervening in foreign wars, where nobody directly attacked us, throughout the globe for over a century...Moral of the story: Keep sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong and you're going to get it punched.

during his time fighting the Muslim Moro tribesmen in the southern Philippines, Pershing “caught 50 terrorists who did tremendous damage ... and he took the 50 terrorists and he took 50 men and dipped 50 bullets in pig’s blood. You heard about that? He took 50 bullets and dipped them in pig’s blood. And he had his men load up their rifles and he lined up 50 people and they shot 49 of those people. And the 50th person, he said, you go back to your people and you tell them what happened.

What Black Jack Pershing Can Teach Us About Fighting Terrorists

It started on 9/11.

during his time fighting the Muslim Moro tribesmen in the southern Philippines, Pershing “caught 50 terrorists who did tremendous damage ... and he took the 50 terrorists and he took 50 men and dipped 50 bullets in pig’s blood. You heard about that? He took 50 bullets and dipped them in pig’s blood. And he had his men load up their rifles and he lined up 50 people and they shot 49 of those people. And the 50th person, he said, you go back to your people and you tell them what happened.

What Black Jack Pershing Can Teach Us About Fighting Terrorists
OK....Thought that was another foolhardy foreign war....In any event, I think that one has been debunked.

"Black Jack" Pershing's Solution to Muslim Terrorism

Forum List

Back