It’s time that Republicans coordinate celebrations of heterosexuality, whiteness and nationalism

I'm not the one who wants to march at a rally whining about how superior my race is.
White pride isn't superiority.
Just like black pride isnt.

Sure it isn't. The klan is merely promoting pride, never mind they do it by tearing everyone else down.
White people cant do anything without you regressive faggots calling them racists or some shit.
Grow the fuck up

The OP consistently calls other races inferior. He is the very definition of a racist. And now he wants his klan rally. I wouldn't hold your breathe about getting an invite from him though, he's not going to do anything about it.

He's about as tough as calling someone a faggot anonymously online.
What happened is at some level a miniscule amount of people began to fight back. You are in charge. Not the deplorables. Or not as Biden calls them...Dregs on Society. That is vicious. I have an extended family that is diverse. The ones who donate their time and their own resources are the Christian ones. I know there are people who donate time. Also those who donate time and get paid in some way also with other peoples resources including increased prices for consumer goods. Suce the great society began and was supposed to end all that was wrong over 55 years ago, the taxpayer has been reamed unless in a privileged job related to it and then charged more for "giving back to the community". The greatest extrusion in human history from one person to another and it still is not enough. Not close!

God damn it, where is the interpreter?

Sorry but no
Special and not equal is the goal
Their emotions can be celebrated but not our facts.

Since there are only thirty klan members left it would not be hard to outnumber them. 31 counting you.

I'm not the one who wants to march at a rally whining about how superior my race is.

Sure it isn't. The klan is merely promoting pride, never mind they do it by tearing everyone else down.
White people cant do anything without you regressive faggots calling them racists or some shit.
Grow the fuck up
How devastating...to be called names. T's & P's.
Oh please. Your whole parties schtick is victimization.
Go piss up a tree

The OP consistently calls other races inferior. He is the very definition of a racist. And now he wants his klan rally. I wouldn't hold your breathe about getting an invite from him though, he's not going to do anything about it.

No one is calling for a Klan rally but you, you hateful lying racist.

I'm not calling for anything and we've already established that BrokenLoser isn't going to do shit, he just wants a klan rally.

Pro-America = Klan Rally.

That's just the way it works in the heads of these anti-Americans.
I looked for the word "pro-American" in the thread title and didn't see it.

Oh, a other hyper-regressive who doesn't know what nationalism means. The word was right on the title.
nationalism doesn't necessarily mean pro-American. But, you keep on pretendin

Grow the fuck up

What happened is at some level a miniscule amount of people began to fight back. You are in charge. Not the deplorables. Or not as Biden calls them...Dregs on Society. That is vicious. I have an extended family that is diverse. The ones who donate their time and their own resources are the Christian ones. I know there are people who donate time. Also those who donate time and get paid in some way also with other peoples resources including increased prices for consumer goods. Suce the great society began and was supposed to end all that was wrong over 55 years ago, the taxpayer has been reamed unless in a privileged job related to it and then charged more for "giving back to the community". The greatest extrusion in human history from one person to another and it still is not enough. Not close!

Russian again? Those English training classes they have just aren't very thorough.

It’s time that Republicans coordinate celebrations of heterosexuality, whiteness and nationalism

They do, they call them klan rallies and they are usually outnumbered by normal people.

You really equate heterosexuality and whiteness with the klan?

Are you insane? THere are hundreds of millions of straight white nationalist Americans in this country and about 5 thousands of them are in the Klan.

Seriously. Are you insane?

No one is calling for a Klan rally but you, you hateful lying racist.

I'm not calling for anything and we've already established that BrokenLoser isn't going to do shit, he just wants a klan rally.

Oh, a other hyper-regressive who doesn't know what nationalism means. The word was right on the title.
Grow the fuck up

Russian again? Those English training classes they have just aren't very thorough.

Nationalism doesn't mean pro-American in America?

It does to Americans, I can see why you are confused.

Grow the fuck up

Every single time, you think that they cant' get any dumber. And then, they do.

What do white heterosexuals have to do with pro America!?

You wouldn't understand Timmy. For you to understand you have to go up on a tall roof with some muslims while wearing a dress.

Oh no the gay marriage issue. Us white male heteros are upset by some parade. Live and let live. My traditional marriage is under no attack. I fear not. Non issue. I've been married to the same woman for over 50 years. I am NOT threatened whatsoever. It's NOT my business.

You wouldn't understand Timmy. For you to understand you have to go up on a tall roof with some muslims while wearing a dress.
Ah....there it is again....the implied threat/"shut up and be grateful we don't throw you off rooftops" gambit.

Oh I understand racist bigot tool bags . They think they are so clever when they thinly veil their bigotry/

Oh no the gay marriage issue. Us white male heteros are upset by some parade. Live and let live. My traditional marriage is under no attack. I fear not. Non issue. I've been married to the same woman for over 50 years. I am NOT threatened whatsoever. It's NOT my business.

And when the nationalist march, it's also none of your business. Just stay at home, communists are not welcome, and if they are in addition feminists they are not welcome within 10 miles.

poland-march-2018.jpg

Amazing site, this is what we need here.

And when the nationalist parade, it's also none of your business. Just stay at home, communists are not welcome, and if they are in addition feminists they are not welcome withing 10 miles.

poland-march-2018.jpg

Close ups?
th
th

Oh I understand racist bigot tool bags . They think they are so clever when they thinly veil their bigotry/
You should be in a straight jacket.

And when the nationalist parade, it's also none of your business. Just stay at home, communists are not welcome, and if they are in addition feminists they are not welcome withing 10 miles.

poland-march-2018.jpg

Close ups?
th
th

Of course.

AP18311561105642-e1541861275519-640x400.jpg

Stunning!

Antifa didn't have the balls to ride this one. They would have gotten beat so hard that they couldn't have told apart their asses from their heads... which probably isn't an usual state of being for them/you.

poland-march-2018.jpg

Close ups?
th
th

Of course.

Stunning!

Antifa didn't have the balls to ride this one. They would have gotten beat so hard that they couldn't have told apart their asses from their heads... which probably isn't an usual state of being for them/you.
Odd that you had to give examples that are NOT American.

They do, they call them klan rallies and they are usually outnumbered by normal people.

You really equate heterosexuality and whiteness with the klan?

Are you insane? THere are hundreds of millions of straight white nationalist Americans in this country and about 5 thousands of them are in the Klan.

Seriously. Are you insane?

I'm speaking about the ones that would show up at a klan rally endorsed by BrokenLoser.

poland-march-2018.jpg

Close ups?
th
th

Of course.

Stunning!

What's odd about that to you? You constantly take pride in how not American you are.

Of course, we march with the American flags. You can cosplay with your Mexican flag at home.

poland-march-2018.jpg

Close ups?
th
th

Of course.

Stunning!

Odd that you traitors keep talking about the Klan, one of the lamest orgs in the country with few members.

Forum List

Back