Its over

Oh well, the sore winner hyperpartisan gloat fest continues unabated. The recall election was something that never really held my interest but this gleeful celebration of horrific personal attacks and dark prophesies of liberal doom is fascinating.

Collective bargaining wasn't eviscerated. Your hyperbole not withstanding, the Governor stood up to a powerful self interest group and fought for the rights of the taxpayer class to get fair and honest bargaining from their government. It is simply wrong that the public employee union members enjoyed better job security, better benefits and better wages than those who pay for it.

Things have begun to be righted, but there is much more work to be done.
Ah! The race to the bottom! And Chinese workers get less than those paying for their goods. Perhaps we could level that playing field even further by insisting Americans reduce their wages to match those Chinese.
There is no race to the bottom. Equality is always a race upwards. But if you have to find extreme examples of apples to dump trucks, hey, you're the one who has to sleep with this loss.

Trade unions in the south have it close
Fair wage
In house medical and retirement that is basically a 401k
the issue with these state, federal and UAW type unions have legacy cost that we cannot afford
The issue in Wisconsin as well as GM and Chrysler have shown this (Tax payer is still owed billions from GM)

What is it we are missing here?
No-one has claimed that wages need be lowered. The tax payer is paying enough

My tax burden is close to 30%, that is enough (to much actually)
It is all about legacy cost
People retiring at the age of 55 while the rest of us work till 65 just because they belong to the NEA or another union that is public ally supported along with a portion of that wealth going to re-elect Obama has seen its best days behind them

Lower taxes (over haul all tax policy like Texas uses)
Balanced budgets
eliminate fraud in medicare/medicaid
Drug test welfare recipients just as I get tested
Allow unions to be the same the trades I have worked with in the south are like
Honest days work for a honest days wage
In-house retirement as well as medical coverage
these are not radical ideas

Oh well, the sore winner hyperpartisan gloat fest continues unabated. The recall election was something that never really held my interest but this gleeful celebration of horrific personal attacks and dark prophesies of liberal doom is fascinating.

The left tied my state up in knots for 16 months.

Gonna be more than 24 hours before I come down from this high!

:mm:

Pretty amazing fact to come out about all this.
The exit polls showed a good amount maybe like 30%
didn't want this recall to begin with....

I listened to Ed Schultz get multi orgasmic all day long
about high voter turnout of epic proportions.How this was a historic
day in Wisconsin history.The word of high voter turnout led him to think
that Walker was gonna go down in flames and big Eddie led the charge.
He was gonna be the story for the night.He was gonna get all the praise from
the MSNBC big wigs....Ha Ha....

What is fascinating is the Liberals telling lies for 8 years
getting all the power they could ever want
And the truth ending there 4 year run, that is all it took

GWB it turns out with a GOP congress did a pretty good job

Dems took over congress, 2007
lost the house 2011
I think the white house will be next

These are not attacks, they are factual and the lies that got them in power cannot hold them there
This event proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt
MSNBC has no-one watching it, same with CNN

People are tired of this crap

I listened to Ed Schultz get multi orgasmic all day long
about high voter turnout of epic proportions.How this was a historic
day in Wisconsin history.The word of high voter turnout led him to think
that Walker was gonna go down in flames and big Eddie led the charge.
He was gonna be the story for the night.He was gonna get all the praise from
the MSNBC big wigs....Ha Ha....

Roz I watched it also and Madcow
I never gloat or do I think we should go the same path as they do, but I have got to admit that was good and some what funny

They called the race in Madcows first hour
They went straight to the "spending" spin
My god every every liberal ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC MSNBC etc etc etc had lied about this boot on the ground spammed spun lie about these events every minute on the minute till hell had froze completely over

The will of the people spoke

The left tied my state up in knots for 16 months.

Gonna be more than 24 hours before I come down from this high!

:mm:

If you are from Wisconsin, how much has the left cost so far? Between the recall and the vandalism.

Who wants to bet real money on Romney?

Bet?
Bet on what? the future of this country?
Let me make this clear as I can.

BHO may win, I do not think so and as wrong as the polls with the recall where I think that there wrong with Obama
Betting against
ABC
CBS
NBC
MSNBC
CNN
YAHOO
MSN
CNBC
Man would be a fool
straight up, based on the truth?
sure
not like this, no way

Besides I do not gamble any way. Obama wins it will be the same he won on 2008
Based on left wing medias lies about inheriting this and that. Based on the condition of the economy, jobs (without Texas, ND SD Louisiana and Oklahoma there is no jobs) why would you want 4 more years of this?

Forum List

Back