Its over

He is the token black guy, Biden said he speaks well for being black. :eusa_whistle:

He won because he got the idiot vote from the MTV and BET crowds.

Unions voted for him because he is a Democrap and they are supposed to believe Democraps are going to save their bloated jobs, which he hasn't in 3 years.

Typical liberal elites voted for him since he was their stealth choice to win over the young and dumb voters that wanted to make history.

3 years later many voters see he is a joke and won't waste their time in November.

Obamination got elected in 2008 because he is black and McCain is an old white guy. Palin also turned off people on both sides of the fence.

Obamination also played up ending the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan in addition to shutting down GITMO. GITMO and Afghanistan are still chugging along and Iraq was on schedule to be done under Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush.

Pretty much Obamination got into the White House on luck and being black.....and he's proven he doesn't know what the hell he is doing, err what his white liberal handlers are telling him to do everyday. He is a puppet with a teleprompter leading him.

So? Luck and black? ******* never work for anything, do they?

The token black guy? So being black is a winning ticket in today's America?

Public unions are the real losers, they bet so much of their members money, and tons of their own credibility to be humiliated this bad (Walker looks to have won by a whopping 14%). They really bet the farm on this one and you know they've been busting kneecaps and breaking as many arms as they could to win, unfortunately they overlooked the people of Wisconsin and the Tea Party!

It was not even close
Libs your done in 2012

I know, fox just announced a walker win. Libs, have fun in the last few months you hold office, your goose is cooked in November, better pray for a catastrophe between now and then that allows the president to suspend elections "Which I dont put past your reps to cook up".

The death of all white people?

Yeah... just eliminate ALL DOUBT as to your fucking RACISM... you snot nosed punk ass prick.

Will not stop him and others from trying over and over again.

This is a sign that people who are elected, if they stand their principles, will be rewarded for that stand.

courage is something that people look for in their elected leaders.
Eviscerating collective bargaining rights is what you call courage? I suppose that makes Henry Clay Frick a national hero for calling out the Pinkertons to kill the good people of Homestead, Pennsylvania.

If this be courage, then courage be damned.
Collective bargaining wasn't eviscerated. Your hyperbole not withstanding, the Governor stood up to a powerful self interest group and fought for the rights of the taxpayer class to get fair and honest bargaining from their government. It is simply wrong that the public employee union members enjoyed better job security, better benefits and better wages than those who pay for it.

Things have begun to be righted, but there is much more work to be done.
Ah! The race to the bottom! And Chinese workers get less than those paying for their goods. Perhaps we could level that playing field even further by insisting Americans reduce their wages to match those Chinese.

Nobody has the right to fuck their fellow citizens in the ass for benefits. Sorry, you're wrong.
That should be told to every public sector retiree (something I hope to be in about ten years) Thanks for a future full of ramen noodles and no health care!

Conservatism: making brutality fun!
You mean you're going to have to do like the rest of us and save for your own retirement? Awwwe.
Did you have a powerful grouip insinuating you're making too much and then go in and trash your retirement savings as retribution?

I'm a public sector employee making less than $50,000 a year. And I do not belong to a union. I have a PERS account. Should the funding for my retirement suffer because of skewed, testosterone fueled politics?

That should be told to every public sector retiree (something I hope to be in about ten years) Thanks for a future full of ramen noodles and no health care!

You mean you're going to have to do like the rest of us and save for your own retirement? Awwwe.
Did you have a powerful grouip insinuating you're making too much and then go in and trash your retirement savings as retribution?

I'm a public sector employee making less than $50,000 a year. And I do not belong to a union. I have a PERS account. Should the funding for my retirement suffer because of skewed, testosterone fueled politics?
I am going to be blunt in the hopes that you'll better understand personal responsibility.

Fuck your retirement. It's not my problem. It is your problem. I don't care if you never retire. Tough shit. Nobody is forcing you to work in the public sector- you chose it. Live with the consequences of your decisions and stop whining like a bitch. You make less than 50K per year because your job (sorry to be so blunt) does not require a high level of skill. Retirement is not a "Civil right". You're on your own. Government is not your Mommy.

Of course we still need people to work for government and they should be compensated fairly - commensurate with the wages and benefits paid by the private sector for the same type of work. There should be no collective bargaining for Public sector employees- Period. It is a conflict of interest. All public sector unions need to be abolished across the country. Even FDR, the most "progressive" President in US History, was against public sector unions. They are corrupt and immoral.

50 k?
how many weeks do you actually work?
I mean like all federal holidays paid?
vacation?
sick?
and your retirement, is there a match?
Insurance?

Your claim is you gross salary, bet it is closer to 100k a year than 50

Walker wins! Just think of ALL those union dues going down the drain, the union bosses are going to have some splainin to do!
i predict an uptick in the market because of this !!!

------------Stocks up 200 points today, good call! I am sincerely impressed!

yes I seen that
Message is loud and clear
I missed that, damn
been taking a beating lately
Have APPL and BAC

I do have a powerful group that insinuates that I make too much. We call them DEMOCRATS. As a small business owner I know if I want to have anything to retire on, I not only have to not spend some current income, but I also have to safeguard it from the government that always wants more from me to give to someone else.
And as to healthcare, thanks to ObamaCare, my premiums have risen $346.00 per month.

Last edited:

I do have a powerful group that insinuates that I make too much. We call them DEMOCRATS. As a small business owner I know if I want to have anything to retire on, I not only have to not spend some current income, but I also have to safeguard it from the government that always wants more from me to give to someone else.
And as to healthcare, thanks to ObamaCare, my premiums have risen $346.00 per month.

my cobra went up from 420 to 480

Walker wins! Just think of ALL those union dues going down the drain, the union bosses are going to have some splainin to do!
i predict an uptick in the market because of this !!!
now i know libbs will say the recall election had nothing to do with a 240 pt gain today but screw them !! business hates leftist policy !!! and as Obama and leftist drop in the poles the market will respond in a positive way !!

Eviscerating collective bargaining rights is what you call courage? I suppose that makes Henry Clay Frick a national hero for calling out the Pinkertons to kill the good people of Homestead, Pennsylvania.

If this be courage, then courage be damned.
Collective bargaining wasn't eviscerated. Your hyperbole not withstanding, the Governor stood up to a powerful self interest group and fought for the rights of the taxpayer class to get fair and honest bargaining from their government. It is simply wrong that the public employee union members enjoyed better job security, better benefits and better wages than those who pay for it.

Things have begun to be righted, but there is much more work to be done.
Ah! The race to the bottom! And Chinese workers get less than those paying for their goods. Perhaps we could level that playing field even further by insisting Americans reduce their wages to match those Chinese.
There is no race to the bottom. Equality is always a race upwards. But if you have to find extreme examples of apples to dump trucks, hey, you're the one who has to sleep with this loss.

I am going to be blunt in the hopes that you'll better understand personal responsibility.

Fuck your retirement. It's not my problem. It is your problem. I don't care if you never retire. Tough shit. Nobody is forcing you to work in the public sector- you chose it. Live with the consequences of your decisions and stop whining like a bitch. You make less than 50K per year because your job (sorry to be so blunt) does not require a high level of skill. Retirement is not a "Civil right". You're on your own. Government is not your Mommy.

Of course we still need people to work for government and they should be compensated fairly - commensurate with the wages and benefits paid by the private sector for the same type of work. There should be no collective bargaining for Public sector employees- Period. It is a conflict of interest. All public sector unions need to be abolished across the country. Even FDR, the most "progressive" President in US History, was against public sector unions. They are corrupt and immoral.
^^

what he said.

Who funded your account? You or the Union? You say you are not in a Union, and I really don't care. You benefit from their negotiations. If you had the brains God gave you, you'd have ensured your retirement by contributing to it yourself. This way, no one could touch it.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that.

I would!!!!

459bb45f6720500f110f6a706700add7.jpg

That's MY governor!

:mm::woohoo:

Yep celebrate the big win.
The state is still pretty evenly divided on the issue.

Remember domination is the republican word that replaced compromise.

I really do not care much since I do not live there.
But it is fun watching all the others who do not live there get all wound up over it.
You mean Soros and all the unions that pumped money into the state?

Forum List

Back