Its over

Tell it to John Kasich. His SB5 legislation underwent a post mortem after the referendum election here in Ohio.
Will not stop him and others from trying over and over again.

This is a sign that people who are elected, if they stand their principles, will be rewarded for that stand.

courage is something that people look for in their elected leaders.
Eviscerating collective bargaining rights is what you call courage? I suppose that makes Henry Clay Frick a national hero for calling out the Pinkertons to kill the good people of Homestead, Pennsylvania.

If this be courage, then courage be damned.

Nobody has the right to fuck their fellow citizens in the ass for benefits. Sorry, you're wrong.

You wish, then you would have about a 80% democrat voting block.

I don't care whether you live or die, I just wanted to post a sentence that was as full of bullshit as the one you posted.

I do care whether you live or die. I want you to live.

But if you choose otherwise, I really cant stop you. And it looks like you are. You dont have to stay dead inside though.

Yes I will die, at sometime. I see you didn't rebuke the poster who made the comment a dems creating a crisis to bring about martial law, is that your opinion as well.

This is a sign that people who are elected, if they stand their principles, will be rewarded for that stand.

Eviscerating collective bargaining rights is what you call courage? I suppose that makes Henry Clay Frick a national hero for calling out the Pinkertons to kill the good people of Homestead, Pennsylvania.

Nobody has the right to fuck their fellow citizens in the ass for benefits. Sorry, you're wrong.
That should be told to every public sector retiree (something I hope to be in about ten years) Thanks for a future full of ramen noodles and no health care!

Conservatism: making brutality fun!

Tell it to John Kasich. His SB5 legislation underwent a post mortem after the referendum election here in Ohio.

Collective bargaining wasn't eviscerated. Your hyperbole not withstanding, the Governor stood up to a powerful self interest group and fought for the rights of the taxpayer class to get fair and honest bargaining from their government. It is simply wrong that the public employee union members enjoyed better job security, better benefits and better wages than those who pay for it.

Things have begun to be righted, but there is much more work to be done.

It was not even close
Libs your done in 2012

"you're"

:lol:

url

HA!

"the same TINE"!

:lol:

Such a masterful retort!

That should be told to every public sector retiree (something I hope to be in about ten years) Thanks for a future full of ramen noodles and no health care!

Are you going to break into tears?

No one is going to end up retiring on Ramen noodles. Wow, such a candy ass.

You mean you're going to have to do like the rest of us and save for your own retirement? Awwwe.

Why is kicking the middle class wage earner such a gleeful thing? Don't you care if folks are able to retire on the pensions promised them? Were you woo hooing when AIG execs got their million dollar bonuses?

For the life of me I will never understand how ordinary working people can turn on their peers so lustily and celebrate the raping of the financial sector by a few greedy fat cats with such glee.

It's not kicking the middle class wage earner that is awesome, it is doing damage to the union that claims to take care of them but only steals their money and gives it to assholes who could give a fuck less about them. How much did obama represent the unions on the keystone pipeline? He said "Hell no" to union jobs then, but you keep drinking that koolaid man, keep doing what you're doing and buying into the bullshit.
I'll make a bargain with you. You find me one single Conservative who believes that labor unions made the middle class lifestyle possible and therefore should be lauded and I'll find you a Liberal who thinks that killing the Keystone Pipeline absolutely crippled all chance at an economic recovery in this country.

Apples to oranges.
Labor unions HELPED create the middle class. Past tense. it was also visionary people such as Wiiliam Levitt who saw a way to create the idea of what is now the American Suburb. Suburbs ARE the middle class. MIddle class began to grow by leaps and bounds when developers such as Levitt, built moderately priced homes in safe environments.

Unions are passe because THEY did that to themselves.
Unions insist on far higher than market level wages. They insist that the employer pay all premiums for medical insurance. Unions insist the employer pay all of the worker's pension funding....
Unions insist on a "us against them" adversarial relationship with the employer.
Unions have served their purpose, but are now unpopular. Especially public sector unions.

Last edited:

[/QUOTE]

-------------Courage is standing up to union thugs from all over the country who tried their usual fear, intimidation and threat tactics. The SCIU was even calling for violence here, so yes, to stand up to that, and for what's right, is highly couragous!

Your analogy is so ridiculously far off you embrass yourself. The Homestead steel strike involved private buisnesses and unions, not public sector unions like in Wisconsin. And do you know who was the first big anti-public union guy was, none other than FDR! He understood that these unions bargained against the will of the people, which is exactly what was happening in Wisconsin! Walker was fairly elected and his ideas were enacted into law. If the people had a problem with that they wouldn't have elected him.

It's not kicking the middle class wage earner that is awesome, it is doing damage to the union that claims to take care of them but only steals their money and gives it to assholes who could give a fuck less about them. How much did obama represent the unions on the keystone pipeline? He said "Hell no" to union jobs then, but you keep drinking that koolaid man, keep doing what you're doing and buying into the bullshit.
I'll make a bargain with you. You find me one single Conservative who believes that labor unions made the middle class lifestyle possible and therefore should be lauded and I'll find you a Liberal who thinks that killing the Keystone Pipeline absolutely crippled all chance at an economic recovery in this country.

Apples to oranges.
Labor unions HELPED create the middle class. Past tense. it was also visionary people such as Wiiliam Levitt who saw a way to create the idea of what is now the American Suburb. Suburbs ARE the middle class. MIddle class began to grow by leaps and bounds when developers such as Levitt, built moderately priced homes in safe environments.

Unions insist on far higher than market level wages. They insist that the employer pay all premiums for medical insurance. Unions insist the employer pay all of the worker's pension funding....
Unions insist on a "us against them" adversarial relationship with the employer.
Unions have served their purpose, but are now unpopular. Especially public sector unions.

Well said. I think there is still a place for some private unions but they are going to have to get out of politics and back on the side of their workers. I'd be happy to see the end of PEU's and better regulation of private unions and more "right to work" laws.

Taxpayers are sick of the assholes on the left that cater to unions over other citizens, many times raising taxes on those citizens so public union workers get more pay and benefits in this economy.

Taxpayers are sick of liberals trying to keep spending all the money in the bank to stay in office by giving out pork to their "friends."

Obamination has proven he is a moron of the highest order and he will be kicked out the door in November.

Apples to oranges.

Well said. I think there is still a place for some private unions but they are going to have to get out of politics and back on the side of their workers. I'd be happy to see the end of PEU's and better regulation of private unions and more "right to work" laws.

I enjoy living in a right to work state. I work in a profession that is extremely undermanned. Right to work allows me to shop for a new higher paying job and quit my old job without giving notice. I've done 5 times in the past 6 years, always moving to a higher paying job.

Taxpayers are sick of the assholes on the left that cater to unions over other citizens, many times raising taxes on those citizens so public union workers get more pay and benefits in this economy.

Taxpayers are sick of liberals trying to keep spending all the money in the bank to stay in office by giving out pork to their "friends."

Obamination has proven he is a moron of the highest order and he will be kicked out the door in November.

Really? How did Obama ever get elected after he created this recession in 2008?

Apples to oranges.

I enjoy living in a right to work state. I work in a profession that is extremely undermanned. Right to work allows me to shop for a new higher paying job and quit my old job without giving notice. I've done 5 times in the past 6 years, always moving to a higher paying job.

Well done sir.

Obamination got elected in 2008 because he is black and McCain is an old white guy. Palin also turned off people on both sides of the fence.

Obamination also played up ending the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan in addition to shutting down GITMO. GITMO and Afghanistan are still chugging along and Iraq was on schedule to be done under Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush.

Pretty much Obamination got into the White House on luck and being black.....and he's proven he doesn't know what the hell he is doing, err what his white liberal handlers are telling him to do everyday. He is a puppet with a teleprompter leading him.

Last edited:
Open thread: Wisconsin; Update: Revised exit poll says Walker by four; Update: NBC, Fox News call it for Walker; Update: Barrett concedes; Update: Walker by 9.4 with 84% counted; « Hot Air

Notable quotable's ...

https://twitter.com/philipaklein/statuses/210200865548677124

Weeping Barrett supporter on CNN: "Democracy died tonight."

Another winner tonight...

Update: Lt. Gov. Rebecca Kleefisch also won tonight. Am hearing on Twitter that when she took the stage to speak, she tweaked the Madison protesters by saying, “Now this is what democracy looks like.”

Update: Bobby Jindal: “A lot of people thought it would be a late night in Wisconsin. I think it’s going to be a late night in Chicago.”

Obamination got elected in 2008 because he is black and McCain is an old white guy. Palin also turned off people on both sides of the fence.

Obamination also played up ending the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan in addition to shutting down GITMO. GITMO and Afghanistan are still chugging along and Iraq was on schedule to be done under Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush.

Pretty much Obamination got into the White House on luck and being black.....and he's proven he doesn't know what the hell he is doing, err what his white liberal handlers are telling him to do everyday. He is a puppet with a teleprompter leading him.

So? Luck and black? ******* never work for anything, do they?

He is the token black guy, Biden said he speaks well for being black. :eusa_whistle:

He won because he got the idiot vote from the MTV and BET crowds.

Unions voted for him because he is a Democrap and they are supposed to believe Democraps are going to save their bloated jobs, which he hasn't in 3 years.

Typical liberal elites voted for him since he was their stealth choice to win over the young and dumb voters that wanted to make history.

3 years later many voters see he is a joke and won't waste their time in November.

So? Luck and black? ******* never work for anything, do they?

Forum List

Back