Results have started trickling in

I have to say, I'm impressed with Barretts lead in Bayfield county. Madison is a foregone conclusion for Barrrett.

It was a throwaway comment.

Walker ahead 60% to 38.8%.
How does the rest of the state usually swing? Because if this trend holds it will be a blowout.

It was a throwaway comment.

Walker ahead 60% to 38.8%.
How does the rest of the state usually swing? Because if this trend holds it will be a blowout.
I actually figured Milwaukee, Green Bay and Madison going blue with the rest of the state red....That county in the far north, Barrett is blowing Walker away by 2:1....

But it is looking like a blowout with 11% reporting.

Starting to hold steady now....with 14%..

60.7 Walker
38.8 for Bennett

A blowout for a man winning a RECALL? Good one. I just hope no recount, unlike Florida there is no automatic recount if the candidates are close enough.

A blowout for a man winning a RECALL? Good one. I just hope no recount, unlike Florida there is no automatic recount if the candidates are close enough.
Do you deliberately come across as obtuse?

The recall is beginning to look like a blowout. Though, there is some time go to yet before I'd even think about calling it.

The recall is beginning to look like a blowout. Though, there is some time go to yet before I'd even think about calling it.

It's too early to tell that

It's too early to tell that
Sure, but if these margins remain after 25%, I'm thinking that its not looking good for Barrett....That will be half way to the call point....if they are the same at 50%, I'd say Walker wins it.

Here is the link I'm using for the results for the recall election.

Wisconsin Recall Election Results - Live Results - Election 2012 - NYTimes.com

The votes and counties are updated seamlessly.

Good Luck Wisconsin. I hope you can live with your decision, regardless of who wins.

WOW..Walker is destroying these little punks who have wasted the citizens money on this outlandish nonsense.....
So far, but they're only at 21%....it can change.

with 24%....that does not leave Bennett much time to turn it around.

It's over. Just scroll the percentage by county and then take a look at county pop. Then factor in actual turn out.

Forum List

Back