Its over

This is one of countless races that will occur this year. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Yes, this was an important victory. But instead of boasting and getting cocky, let's remain humble. Let's get the work done and do what needs to be done. And ensure we can repeat this in November.

I agree, but I also see this as what it really is
Do not forget that when this began what Obama did then
his comments about putting on his strike shoes

This is a referendum on far left politics

But staying focused is right, we can never allow this country to get this far left ever again. Trade unions have my support
Pipe fitters
BM
Carpenters

This was about you and I working and forming our own retirement while the state unions worked till 50-55

I agree with you, but I AM ENJOYING IT

Oh, I know what it really is. Which is precisely why we cannot allow our pride and egos get in the way of accomplishing what needs to be done. We need to end this corruption and poor governing. We need to restore our republic one election at a time.

Let's stay focused. This is just a small fight in the big conflict ahead of us. If we let our pride overcome us it will become a stumbling block because pride comes before the fall.

You have to remember avatar, this will embolden other governors to do the same. I am hoping this spreads nationally. I am not against unions in no way. I am however against corrupt union leaders greasing the palms of politicians to the point to where they represent the unions instead of their constituents.

It was an ass whooping for Big Labor.

WHOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why is kicking the middle class wage earner such a gleeful thing? Don't you care if folks are able to retire on the pensions promised them? Were you woo hooing when AIG execs got their million dollar bonuses?

For the life of me I will never understand how ordinary working people can turn on their peers so lustily and celebrate the raping of the financial sector by a few greedy fat cats with such glee.

It's not kicking the middle class wage earner that is awesome, it is doing damage to the union that claims to take care of them but only steals their money and gives it to assholes who could give a fuck less about them. How much did obama represent the unions on the keystone pipeline? He said "Hell no" to union jobs then, but you keep drinking that koolaid man, keep doing what you're doing and buying into the bullshit.
I'll make a bargain with you. You find me one single Conservative who believes that labor unions made the middle class lifestyle possible and therefore should be lauded and I'll find you a Liberal who thinks that killing the Keystone Pipeline absolutely crippled all chance at an economic recovery in this country.

Enjoy republicans. You won this battle, but the war has just begun and it's going to be bloody and nasty. Politics are fun.

I agree, but I also see this as what it really is
Do not forget that when this began what Obama did then
his comments about putting on his strike shoes

This is a referendum on far left politics

But staying focused is right, we can never allow this country to get this far left ever again. Trade unions have my support
Pipe fitters
BM
Carpenters

This was about you and I working and forming our own retirement while the state unions worked till 50-55

I agree with you, but I AM ENJOYING IT

Oh, I know what it really is. Which is precisely why we cannot allow our pride and egos get in the way of accomplishing what needs to be done. We need to end this corruption and poor governing. We need to restore our republic one election at a time.

Let's stay focused. This is just a small fight in the big conflict ahead of us. If we let our pride overcome us it will become a stumbling block because pride comes before the fall.

You have to remember avatar, this will embolden other governors to do the same. I am hoping this spreads nationally. I am not against unions in no way. I am however against corrupt union leaders greasing the palms of politicians to the point to where they represent the unions instead of their constituents.
Tell it to John Kasich. His SB5 legislation underwent a post mortem after the referendum election here in Ohio.

Tell it to John Kasich. His SB5 legislation underwent a post mortem after the referendum election here in Ohio.
Will not stop him and others from trying over and over again.

This is a sign that people who are elected, if they stand their principles, will be rewarded for that stand.

courage is something that people look for in their elected leaders.

Like I said before, money talks, 8 to 1.

This was a contest between money and grassroots, corporations and individual, tax paying middle class.

Money won and will always win.

Oh please....Sour grapes.
Money is not used to bribe people to go and vote..
Money is for political advertising.
However, if you want to open that door, you must admit the same and in the same negative context about Obama's huge political money war chest.
So which is it?

Is it a money thing because a Republican won? Or...Should Obama win in November with a larger amount of money fall under the liberal categorization of "Well..That's different!!!"
You cannot answer because either way it's a trap. A trap you set for yourself.

Whats going to be funny is when November rolls around and Obama has a billion dollar war chest to Romneys 2 hundred million or so and Obama still loses. Now that shit will be funny. At least I hope that is the outcome, because if it is....that shit will be funny.

I certainly hope so. Im not against unions, per se, either. I am against corruption in whatever form it's in.

Doesn't matter if they lose or not, what matters is they stand on principle. Have the balls to put it out there, if people dont appreciate it so be it. All that matters is they represent who elected them. If they get recalled and booted out so be it, but at least have the balls to do the right thing. Like walker did.

Like I said before, money talks, 8 to 1. This was a contest between money and grassroots, corporations and individual, tax paying middle class. Money won and will always win.

It is assholes like you and your psychoticly stupid fucking ideas that have destroyed CA, IL, RI, NJ and my state, NY.

Don't give me that fucking BS nonsense, the public employee unions have their political machine applying its get-out-the-vote, phone banks, etc., equalling out the money spent on ads.

Wisconsinites voted you down because they, like an increasing number of americans, have realized that public unions are a total fucking cancer.

Unlike some others here, I do not see this acting as a referendum on Obama, it is merely a convincing "FUCK YOU, enough is enough" to the public employee unions. Seeing job reports like the one on Friday, with people unable to find jobs, college graduates' best hope for employment is found waiting tables, while seeing public employees whine about having to pay a tiny bit towards lifetime health benefits, retiring at 50/55, enjoying iron-clad job security - is just not going to be tolerated anymore by the public.

The public employee unions are going to be dismantled with severe and significant rollbacks of benefits, pensions and perks. It started in RI, now WI, and soon to appear un many other states - hopefully NY as well, where it is as badly needed as CA.

Last edited:

This is a sign that people who are elected, if they stand their principles, will be rewarded for that stand.

Kinda reminds me of Reagan to be honest. And I think that puts fear into the left more than anything, because they have been trying to pull the country left for many,...many years.

Eviscerating collective bargaining rights is what you call courage? I suppose that makes Henry Clay Frick a national hero for calling out the Pinkertons to kill the good people of Homestead, Pennsylvania.

If this be courage, then courage be damned.

Kinda reminds me of Reagan to be honest. And I think that puts fear into the left more than anything, because they have been trying to pull the country left for many,...many years.
Trying......and succeeding for the most part.

Enjoy republicans. You won this battle, but the war has just begun and it's going to be bloody and nasty. Politics are fun.

It may be bloody and nasty. But that wont be because of anything I do.

The violent will always end up losing in the end. Your power cannot be maintained with the use of force. You cannot force people to follow you, because eventually they will turn on you.

But you can recieve power from heaven and on earth through persuasion, long-suffering, gentleness, kindness, Truth unfeigned, and charity for all. Then power will flow to you without compulsory means.

using violence only ensures it will never be permenant.

Like I said before, money talks, 8 to 1.

This was a contest between money and grassroots, corporations and individual, tax paying middle class.

Money won and will always win.

----------SSSSOooo all the money the unions stole from their members dues and flushed down the drain, they don't count, right? They were behind the manufacture of 900,000 signatures that triggered the recall in the first place. They are the ones that submitted them at the last minute which allowed the officials only a week to verify all 900,000 of them. They were also behind the liberal judge denying the Walker campaign's request to have more time to properly authenicate all the recall signatures. This entire reelection is a farse from the very start, if the unions ran out of their members dues money and couldn't raise anymore because the people were all for Walker, doesn't that tell you something!

It was not even close
Libs your done in 2012

"you're"

:lol:

url

Forum List

Back