It's Over! Mueller & Team Violated 'The Presidential Transition Act'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest here...the Mueller "investigation" isn't even looking into "collusion" at this point...they're going over every financial transaction made by Trump and any of his associates over the last ten years looking for improprieties. This isn't about protecting the sanctity of our elections from foreign interference...it never was! If it was they'd be investigating the millions that were poured into the Clinton Foundation that Bill and Hillary used to help fund her election. This is about people who are horrified that they didn't get the outcome they wanted in an election and are trying to undo what took place at the ballot box with an "investigation" of one candidate and not the other!

You begin by saying "let's be honest here" and then you distract from the real conversation with all the nonsense about Hillary, Bill, and god knows what else. It's surprising you didn't bring up Carter and Washington. And Yeah, let's be honest here. The Mueller probe is legitimate, lawful, and oh so necessary to protecting our democracy from foreign interference. If the GOP really had anything real to charge Hillary with, they own the govt right now, they'd be bringing it. But it's just so much nonsense.

Let's be honest here...the Mueller "investigation" isn't even looking into "collusion" at this point...they're going over every financial transaction made by Trump and any of his associates over the last ten years looking for improprieties. This isn't about protecting the sanctity of our elections from foreign interference...it never was! If it was they'd be investigating the millions that were poured into the Clinton Foundation that Bill and Hillary used to help fund her election. This is about people who are horrified that they didn't get the outcome they wanted in an election and are trying to undo what took place at the ballot box with an "investigation" of one candidate and not the other!

You begin by saying "let's be honest here" and then you distract from the real conversation with all the nonsense about Hillary, Bill, and god knows what else. It's surprising you didn't bring up Carter and Washington. And Yeah, let's be honest here. The Mueller probe is legitimate, lawful, and oh so necessary to protecting our democracy from foreign interference. If the GOP really had anything real to charge Hillary with, they own the govt right now, they'd be bringing it. But it's just so much nonsense.
Let’s really be honest, mueller hasn’t shown you anything. So, how do you get where you just went? Please, honestly

Obama and Clinton clearly conspired to set Trump up and influence our Election. Just look to the Ohr-Steele connection. There's the Collusion. Trump never had a chance. It's Watergate Ten-Fold.

You're right about only one thing. It IS Watergate ten fold. There was treason, collusion with a sworn enemy of our country, and a whole bunch of connections to Russia and Putin in the run up to our elections. Connections denied by a wide swath of Trump campaign officials including family members that were later found to be LIES! There have been 22 indictments and 6 guilty pleas regarding these treasonous acts and you're still in denial. You rail against this investigation while declaring Trumps innocence. Why? If there was no collusion, and no treason, then why not welcome a probe that will exonerate him fully? Let me take a wild guess. It's because you and they know there is a fat something burger here and it horrifies the Trump team and the Trump family and the Trump indoctrinated voters. That's why.

The Republic is under siege. Obama and Clinton are traitors. What they dd to Trump is both unforgivable and Un-American. I hope someone's brave enough to prosecute them.

Oh, the GOP would love to bring some sort of charges against Obama and/or Clinton. That's as plain as the crooked warty nose on the witches face. They can be brave as they want to be because they have all the power at this time. What they don't have is credible evidence of wrongdoing. Not a fuckin' stitch. If they did, we'd have a whole bunch of probes going on but we've only got one and that's because there is only real evidence of high crimes against one group and that group is shaking in their jackboots.

Mueller is corrupt to the core. It's now imperative that he shut the investigation down due to violating The Presidential Transition Act.

Attorney Gregg Jarrett: 'Mueller and His Entire Team Must be Removed'

Dershowitz: 'Rod Rosenstein Should Recuse Himself' - Breitbart

The Presidential Transition Act states that all records of transition operations are private and confidential.

Yet Mueller seems to have ignored the law. Without a warrant or subpoena, his team of lawyers brazenly demanded these private records from the General Services Administration (GSA) which held custody of the materials. The GSA does this as a service to all incoming presidents out of courtesy, but it neither owns the documents nor is authorized to release them to anyone under any circumstances because they are deemed entirely private.

Jarrett says the most damning charge against Mueller is that he obtained, reviewed and used material that is privileged.

"Courts have clearly stated what prosecutors are supposed to do under these circumstances: “An attorney who receives privileged documents has an ethical duty to cease review of the documents, notify the privilege holder, and return the documents.” (U.S. v. Taylor 764 Fed Sup 2nd, 230, 235)
It's over!!

Wait, but it's not over!

It's not over until he is convicted
"It's not over until he is convicted"

Really?

With what evidence?

Be patient. It's coming.

Mueller is corrupt to the core. It's now imperative that he shut the investigation down due to violating The Presidential Transition Act.

Attorney Gregg Jarrett: 'Mueller and His Entire Team Must be Removed'

Dershowitz: 'Rod Rosenstein Should Recuse Himself' - Breitbart

The Presidential Transition Act states that all records of transition operations are private and confidential.

Yet Mueller seems to have ignored the law. Without a warrant or subpoena, his team of lawyers brazenly demanded these private records from the General Services Administration (GSA) which held custody of the materials. The GSA does this as a service to all incoming presidents out of courtesy, but it neither owns the documents nor is authorized to release them to anyone under any circumstances because they are deemed entirely private.

Jarrett says the most damning charge against Mueller is that he obtained, reviewed and used material that is privileged.

"Courts have clearly stated what prosecutors are supposed to do under these circumstances: “An attorney who receives privileged documents has an ethical duty to cease review of the documents, notify the privilege holder, and return the documents.” (U.S. v. Taylor 764 Fed Sup 2nd, 230, 235)
It's over!!

Wait, but it's not over!

It's not over until he is convicted
"It's not over until he is convicted"

Really?

With what evidence?

Be patient. It's coming.
What? The elections? Yes

The Republic is under siege. Obama and Clinton are traitors. What they dd to Trump is both unforgivable and Un-American. I hope someone's brave enough to prosecute them.

Oh, the GOP would love to bring some sort of charges against Obama and/or Clinton. That's as plain as the crooked warty nose on the witches face. They can be brave as they want to be because they have all the power at this time. What they don't have is credible evidence of wrongdoing. Not a fuckin' stitch. If they did, we'd have a whole bunch of probes going on but we've only got one and that's because there is only real evidence of high crimes against one group and that group is shaking in their jackboots.
Sure they do. Watch soon coming to your TV

You must have friends in very high places to know what Mueller has or does not have. Be patient. It'll come soon enough. BTW the warrant specifies Collusion and any crimes that come to light in the course of that investigation. crimes like money laundering, wire fraud, tax fraud etc. You go on and on about Hillary but don't you want to know if our President is a traitor? That doesn't concern you? It should. And if he's innocent you'll get the gift of a lifetime in his exoneration so what's the problem?

:auiqs.jpg:

You must have friends in very high places to know what Mueller has or does not have. Be patient. It'll come soon enough. BTW the warrant specifies Collusion and any crimes that come to light in the course of that investigation. crimes like money laundering, wire fraud, tax fraud etc. You go on and on about Hillary but don't you want to know if our President is a traitor? That doesn't concern you? It should. And if he's innocent you'll get the gift of a lifetime in his exoneration so what's the problem?
And yet, here you are acting like you got something! Nice irony! Let me laugh...:auiqs.jpg:

It'll come soon? I actually doubt that, Wicker. It's quite obvious to me that for people like yourself...the only acceptable outcome is some kind of criminal charge being brought against Trump...no matter how long it takes to arrive at that conclusion! I go on and on about Hillary? You mean when I bring up the fact that Hillary actually IS guilty of collusion to affect our Presidential election? That she DID pay large sums of money to foreign agents to mislead the American public with a smear campaign against the GOP nominee? I'm sorry...am I supposed to do a Loretta Lynch - James Comey and look the other way? Pretend that didn't happen?

As for the "gift of a lifetime"? I think the country already received that when Hillary lost. :113:

It'll come soon? I actually doubt that, Wicker. It's quite obvious to me that for people like yourself...the only acceptable outcome is some kind of criminal charge being brought against Trump...no matter how long it takes to arrive at that conclusion! I go on and on about Hillary? You mean when I bring up the fact that Hillary actually IS guilty of collusion to affect our Presidential election? That she DID pay large sums of money to foreign agents to mislead the American public with a smear campaign against the GOP nominee? I'm sorry...am I supposed to do a Loretta Lynch - James Comey and look the other way? Pretend that didn't happen?

As for the "gift of a lifetime"? I think the country already received that when Hillary lost. :113:
Trump's already a proved traitor, liar, abuser of power, obstructor of justice and bribe taker. He's so dirty

Wow, Imissbush is clueless...and that is so surprising with "I miss Bush" as a user name. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back