Once Upon a Time, the DOJ Argued the Presidential Records Act Gave a President Massive Authority Over His Records

Nope. He’s not. That’s your take on what was said, according to a dubious transcript, but it lacks any hope of context.

So, assholes like you will jump to your desired conclusions. That’s all. :itsok:

Uh-huh.

1686946488091.png

Remember, you don't actually know what you're talking about.

Good fucking luck with your absurd argument that classified national security documents are personal records.

Uh-huh.

View attachment 795839

No no. It’s you who don’t know what you’re talking about. We see that on a daily basis.

That transcript seems to be inaccurate from something I read. Maybe you will compare it to the alleged tape.

Play it for us. Oh shit. Shoot. Darn the luck. You can’t. So you have no way of knowing if the transcript differs from what was said.

Sucks to be you.

No no. It’s you who don’t know what you’re talking about. We see that on a whilst basis.

That transcript seems to be inaccurate from something I read. Maybe you will compare it to the alleged rape. Play it for us. Oh shit. Shoot. Darn the luck. You can’t. So you have no way of knowing if the transcript differs from what was said.

Sucks to be you.

Laughing....so you're ignoring the transcript and the indictment and pretending that the evidence doesn't exist.

Wow.

Well, play pretend to your heart's content. Just don't expect your willful ignorance to be an effective legal strategy in court.

Laughing....so you're ignoring the transcript and the indictment and pretending that the evidence doesn't exist.

You still cannot distinguish between challenging the alleged factual basis (if any) for a transcript and “ignoring” it.

Your vocabulary is as weak as your ability to think.
Wow.

Well, play pretend to your heart's content. Just don't expect your willful ignorance to be an effective legal strategy in court.
No worries, little girl. In court, actual evidence will be required. And if the transcript doesn’t correspond to the words spoken on the tape, that transcript won’t be admissible.

So, maybe you’re relying on the tape itself. Cool. Play it. Oh drat. You can’t. Truth is, you have absolutely no idea what was said or the context thereof.

Sucks to be you.

You still cannot distinguish between challenging the alleged factual basis (if any) for a transcript and “ignoring” it.

Your vocabulary is as weak as your ability to think.

No worries, little girl. In court, actual evidence will be required. And if the transcript doesn’t correspond to the words spoken on the tape, that transcript won’t be admissible.

So, maybe you’re relying on the tape itself. Cool. Play it. Oh drat. You can’t. Truth is, you have absolutely no idea what was said or the context thereof.

Sucks to be you.

You've provided no factual basis for your 'factual challenge' to the transcript. You just ignore it. Willful ignorance isn't a legal argument.

Again, good luck with that in court.

You've provided no factual basis for your 'factual challenge' to the transcript.

You have completely failed to support the transcript as accurate. You realize that’s your burden as the proponent, don’t ya?

:itsok:
You just ignore it. Willful ignorance isn't a legal argument.
I’m again not “ignoring” anything. I’m challenging you to support it properly. But you can’t and you won’t. :itsok:
Again, good luck with that in court.
And good luck on a less meaningless tag line. :itsok:

You have completely failed to support the transcript as accurate. You realize that’s your burden as the proponent, don’t ya?

So your entire argument is to ignore the evidence. The transcripts, the pictures, the audio recordings, the witness testimony, all the evidence the indictment presents.

Shrugs....okay.

Good luck with that in court. The 'nuh-uh' legal defense is not well received before actual judges.

No no. It’s you who don’t know what you’re talking about. We see that on a daily basis.

That transcript seems to be inaccurate from something I read. Maybe you will compare it to the alleged tape.

Play it for us. Oh shit. Shoot. Darn the luck. You can’t. So you have no way of knowing if the transcript differs from what was said.

Sucks to be you.
That's denial to the max, you are given the facts and still you are in denial.

Tell us what you know about that.
Bodey uses cacti to clear hers, and NOT by eatin' it.

It seems you're having bowel obstruction problems, Bodey, GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A CACTUS -el espiritu del SFC

Last edited:
That's denial to the max, you are given the facts and still you are in denial.
Liar. I was “given” some verbiage in a prosecutor’s drafted indictment.

Play the tape. Oh shit. You can’t do that either.

So, like your painfully retarded little pllaymate, Skylar, you can’t verify what was actually said on the tape.

Superbadbreath, you really are a waste of oxygen.

Uh-huh.

View attachment 795839

Good fucking luck with your absurd argument that classified national security documents are personal records.
"TRUMP: This was done by the military and given to me."

^That means it's his personal property, fucktardo!

It's not yours or NARA or the DOJ's, they didn't make it and give it to you or them, you stupid fuck! They gave it to Trump and it's his.

Liar. I was “given” some verbiage in a prosecutor’s drafted indictment.

Play the tape. Oh shit. You can’t do that either.

So, like your painfully retarded little pllaymate, Skylar, you can’t verify what was actually said on the tape.

Superbadbreath, you really are a waste of oxygen.
So you don't believe the transcript in the Trump case, but you believe Joe and Hunter Biden rec'd 10 million dollars and you haven't seen a damn thing other than some fool's word that it happened. Smfh.

So you don't believe the transcript in the Trump case, but you believe Joe and Hunter Biden rec'd 10 million dollars and you haven't seen a damn thing other than some fool's word that it happened. Smfh.

Is he a fool because you don't like what he's saying? Because he's stated numerous times he would gladly testify under oath. Funny, he's never been called to testify by a liberal run congress the first 2 years of Bidens presidency.

Who reduced troops from 13K to 2.5K?

Who had 13 die in one day, vs 45 die in 4 years?

Like I said, really wanna go there?

2499 died under Obama, but you kinda fail to mention those.

But the 45 under Trump, oh yea, we'll talk about those.

You've lost all your credibility a long time ago you racist black mother fucker. Leave before intelligence accidentally slaps you in the face.

Forum List

Back