It's Over! Mueller & Team Violated 'The Presidential Transition Act'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest here...the Mueller "investigation" isn't even looking into "collusion" at this point...they're going over every financial transaction made by Trump and any of his associates over the last ten years looking for improprieties. This isn't about protecting the sanctity of our elections from foreign interference...it never was! If it was they'd be investigating the millions that were poured into the Clinton Foundation that Bill and Hillary used to help fund her election. This is about people who are horrified that they didn't get the outcome they wanted in an election and are trying to undo what took place at the ballot box with an "investigation" of one candidate and not the other!

You must have friends in very high places to know what Mueller has or does not have. Be patient. It'll come soon enough. BTW the warrant specifies Collusion and any crimes that come to light in the course of that investigation. crimes like money laundering, wire fraud, tax fraud etc. You go on and on about Hillary but don't you want to know if our President is a traitor? That doesn't concern you? It should. And if he's innocent you'll get the gift of a lifetime in his exoneration so what's the problem?

It'll come soon? I actually doubt that, Wicker. It's quite obvious to me that for people like yourself...the only acceptable outcome is some kind of criminal charge being brought against Trump...no matter how long it takes to arrive at that conclusion! I go on and on about Hillary? You mean when I bring up the fact that Hillary actually IS guilty of collusion to affect our Presidential election? That she DID pay large sums of money to foreign agents to mislead the American public with a smear campaign against the GOP nominee? I'm sorry...am I supposed to do a Loretta Lynch - James Comey and look the other way? Pretend that didn't happen?

As for the "gift of a lifetime"? I think the country already received that when Hillary lost. :113:
Trump's already a proved traitor, liar, abuser of power, obstructor of justice and bribe taker. He's so dirty

Proved? Why is the investigation still going on? Maybe you have access to stuff no one not wearing a foil helmet has.

God... I DO sssooooo love watching TrumpBots flopping-around hoping to kill off the Mueller Investigation.

This last one is a particularly banal and unimaginative and sophomoric sortie into NothingBurger Land.

Let's be honest here...the Mueller "investigation" isn't even looking into "collusion" at this point...they're going over every financial transaction made by Trump and any of his associates over the last ten years looking for improprieties. This isn't about protecting the sanctity of our elections from foreign interference...it never was! If it was they'd be investigating the millions that were poured into the Clinton Foundation that Bill and Hillary used to help fund her election. This is about people who are horrified that they didn't get the outcome they wanted in an election and are trying to undo what took place at the ballot box with an "investigation" of one candidate and not the other!

You must have friends in very high places to know what Mueller has or does not have. Be patient. It'll come soon enough. BTW the warrant specifies Collusion and any crimes that come to light in the course of that investigation. crimes like money laundering, wire fraud, tax fraud etc. You go on and on about Hillary but don't you want to know if our President is a traitor? That doesn't concern you? It should. And if he's innocent you'll get the gift of a lifetime in his exoneration so what's the problem?

It'll come soon? I actually doubt that, Wicker. It's quite obvious to me that for people like yourself...the only acceptable outcome is some kind of criminal charge being brought against Trump...no matter how long it takes to arrive at that conclusion! I go on and on about Hillary? You mean when I bring up the fact that Hillary actually IS guilty of collusion to affect our Presidential election? That she DID pay large sums of money to foreign agents to mislead the American public with a smear campaign against the GOP nominee? I'm sorry...am I supposed to do a Loretta Lynch - James Comey and look the other way? Pretend that didn't happen?

As for the "gift of a lifetime"? I think the country already received that when Hillary lost. :113:
Trump's already a proved traitor, liar, abuser of power, obstructor of justice and bribe taker. He's so dirty

And I suppose he didn't win the election either? You need to get a grip...you're foaming at the mouth so bad it's going to short out your keyboard!

Why is the investigation still going on?
Because Meuller is still working on it. He doesn’t respond to partisan hacks calling for a premature end to the investigation. It has been a year. Kenneth Starr investigated Clinton for YEARS. Patience, snowflake. Meuller isn’t going anywhere

And I suppose he didn't win the election either? You need to get a grip...you're foaming at the mouth so bad it's going to short out your keyboard!
Get a grip Trumpbot. Poor little thing

He got paid $168,000. Not bad but I wouldn't refer to that as "handsomely." Especially not when you consider Fusion GPS, who Hillary hired to do opposition research, got about about a million dollars.

$168,000 to sit down at a computer and fabricate a bunch of lies about someone? It's not like Steele actually did any research into anything he put out in his dossiers, Faun! He just made it all up! What part of that can't you grasp?
show the evidence you have that says his report was fabricated? PUT IT UP! (fyi-Trump telling you that, does not count as evidence)

How many times do you progressive lemmings have to be told the same thing! Steele himself told you everything you need to know about his "dossiers" when he was sued for defamation in British court and his defense was that the dossiers were never meant to be released and were only meant as possible scenarios of what might have taken place! So what in the dossiers have been verified? The nonsense that Faun listed? None of that even comes remotely close to showing collusion! So tell me what in a Steele dossier DOES prove collusion took place! You keep making the claim that it does...so show us all what's been verified!
You're still lying. Steele never said that about all of the dossier. He said that only of the last couple of entries made which had not yet been vetted.

And the verified parts which you attempt to dismiss as "nonsense," after you lied and claimed I offed nothing, is asinine. Parts of the dossier were confirmed and some of those confirmed parts were used to obtain a FISA warrant on page. Hardly, "nonsense."

Do you ever stop lying, ya con tool?

Ever???

The only part of the dossiers that Steele was being sued over for libel WERE the last couple entries! When Steele was put under oath he totally changed his tune. He went from claiming what was in the dossier was from trusted sources of his in Russia to admitting that he'd never vetted anything that he'd claimed about the Russian national that he accused of collusion! Then he changed his tune on the ENTIRE collection of dossiers...saying that they were simply possible scenarios of what might have taken place! In other words...they were fiction based on totally innocuous things...may or may not have any basis in fact and he didn't want any journalists to base any of their stories on what he'd written! This from the same guy who'd peddled that same set of dossiers to the New York Times...CNN...The New Yorker and the Washington Post when he was trying to sabotage the Trump election. THEN is was newsworthy but a year later it was wasn't? Gee, what happened between those two points in time? Oh...that's right...Steele got his ass SUED in court over what he'd written!

So for the third time...tell me what parts of the Steele dossiers it was that the Obama Justice Department used to obtain those FISA warrants? Which part of the 35 pages of innuendo that Steele produced was it that Barry's crew peddled to that judge to mislead them into thinking there was something criminal going on?
I already showed parts that were validated. You can’t stop lying and pretending as though I didn’t.

You’re a lyin’ con tool.

So you think investigations will begin over speculation?

Speculation? Is it speculation that the Clinton campaign paid to have Trump smeared by foreign agents? Is it speculation that the Obama Justice Department then turned around and utilized what they KNEW was a phony dossier paid for by Clinton to obtain FISA court warrants to spy on the Trump campaign? Is is speculation that Comey lied to Congress? That Brennan lied to Congress?

This is an investigation that will begin over CORRUPTION at the highest levels of the Democratic Party and the Obama White House!
You said, "if it's someone like Comey.."

That shows you don't know who it is, if it's even anyone. That's called, speculation. So you think investigations will begin over speculation?

As far as the rest of your diatribe....

• There's no evidence Hillary knew the research she paid for was sourced to a foreign national.
  • The dossier is not fake, and in fact, none of it has been proven false; some of it has been confirmed to be accurate; and most of it has been neither confirmed nor dismissed.
  • No one in the trump campaign was spied on.
  • There's no proof that Comey lied to Congress.

I note that you're not even trying to claim that the Clinton campaign didn't pay for the phony Trump dossiers, Faun...but have resorted to the rather pathetic stance that it's OK if Hillary didn't know about it?

It's dossiers plural and in fact it HAS been proven false and that's been done by the person who would know best...it's author! Steele got sued for libel in a British court and in his testimony stated that the information contained in the dossiers was never presented by him as fact...but was rather something that might have happened! Steele is basically admitting that he made the whole thing up.

Let's forget the very real possibility that the FBI planted someone in the Trump campaign (I'll withhold comment on that until it's proven) just having the FISA warrants to wire tap the phones of people who were in communication with the Trump campaign regularly let the Obama White House spy on the Trump campaign!

No proof that Comey lied to Congress? His statements and his Deputy Director Andrew McCabe's statements contradict themselves. Either Comey lied to Congress when he said he never leaked information or authorized leaks to the media or his Deputy Director lied when he stated that he had authorization from the Director of the FBI to leak information to the media. Comey's claim that "he" didn't leak information is rather laughable when in fact he gave information to his good friend at Columbia Law School and had HIM leak it to the media!
Now you’re reduced to lying. That didn’t take long. Steele never said ”the information contained in the dossiers was never presented by him as fact.”

He said some of the last things entered had not yet been vetted as the research came to an end. In no way does that discredit the entire dossier. And again, not a stitch has been proven false.

As far as the claims of the FBI planting an informant in Trump’s campaign, it appears to be the opposite of that. It appears someone from Trump’s campaign went to the FBI to report inappropriate behavior with Russians.

And as far as wiretapping, no one in Trump’s campaign was wiretapped. Anyone who was wiretapped was no longer connected to trump’s campaign.

Ah, now HERE is the Fawn I know, a shameless fucking liar. :thup:

{
Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the infamous anti-Donald Trump dossier, acknowledges that a sensational charge his sources made about a tech company CEO and Democratic Party hacking is unverified.

In a court filing, Mr. Steele also says his accusations against the president and his aides about a supposed Russian hacking conspiracy were never supposed to be made public, much less posted in full on a website for the world to see on Jan. 10.

He defends himself by saying he was betrayed by his client and that he followed proper internal channels by giving the dossier to Sen. John McCain, Arizona Republican, to alert the U.S. government.}

Christopher Steele admits dossier charge unverified
LOLOL

Thanks for confirming what I already said....

one charge was unverified

:dance:

Parts of it were confirmed as Comey testified to Congress. Maybe your PEABRAIN can tell us how you can spy on a campaign through a former campaign official. Page left the Trump campaign in September and the warrants were obtained in October. For your information, September comes before October.

No one knows what Mueller has. He is just completing the investigation he was tasked with.

What did Mueller START with? You can't empower a Special Counsel to investigate crimes unless you have proof that a crime took place! So what was the proof that Trump's campaign committed criminal acts? Because Hillary Clinton said they did? Think long and hard about that, BB because Clinton is the person who actually DID the behavior that she accused Trump of! She DID collude with foreign agents to affect the election!

There is no doubt that Trump asked Comey to lay off of Flynn who was under investigation. Trump admitted he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. The question was whether a fair and impartial investigation could be conducted by the DOJ. The answer was a clear no. Maybe Trump and his supporters need to take Trey Gowdy's advice. Act like you are innocent if you are innocent.

There is no doubt that Russia interfered in our election. They hacked the DNC servers and gave the e-mails to WikiLeaks. On at least 1 occasion, the trump campaign met with a Russian national expecting to receive dirt on Clinton. She DID NOT collude with any foreign agents.

How can you possibly sit here and claim that Clinton didn't collude with any foreign agents when it's been proven beyond any doubt that's EXACTLY what she DID do! The Clinton campaign paid huge sums of money to Fusion GPS and through them to Richard Steele to fabricate lies about Donald Trump and then put them out to a compliant main stream media through Russian nationals to hide who generated them in the first place! What she did is the epitome of collusion!

The FBI has confirmed at least some of the dossier so it is not lies. Steele used his old contacts in Russia. The fact is that this is what our intelligence agencies do.

What part of the dossiers has the FBI "confirmed", BB?
Already asked and answered.

Now stop lying.

So?

Because Meuller is still working on it. He doesn’t respond to partisan hacks calling for a premature end to the investigation. It has been a year. Kenneth Starr investigated Clinton for YEARS. Patience, snowflake. Meuller isn’t going anywhere

Impossible. They said it was proved already. If it's been proved, there's no need to investigate. Of course, they could just be lying. Don't worry. There will be a safe place for you.

Impossible. They said it was proved already. If it's been proved, there's no need to investigate. Of course, they could just be lying. Don't worry. There will be a safe place for you.
Who’s “they?”

Meuller isn’t they, snowflake. Sit down and stfu

$168,000 to sit down at a computer and fabricate a bunch of lies about someone? It's not like Steele actually did any research into anything he put out in his dossiers, Faun! He just made it all up! What part of that can't you grasp?
show the evidence you have that says his report was fabricated? PUT IT UP! (fyi-Trump telling you that, does not count as evidence)

How many times do you progressive lemmings have to be told the same thing! Steele himself told you everything you need to know about his "dossiers" when he was sued for defamation in British court and his defense was that the dossiers were never meant to be released and were only meant as possible scenarios of what might have taken place! So what in the dossiers have been verified? The nonsense that Faun listed? None of that even comes remotely close to showing collusion! So tell me what in a Steele dossier DOES prove collusion took place! You keep making the claim that it does...so show us all what's been verified!
You're still lying. Steele never said that about all of the dossier. He said that only of the last couple of entries made which had not yet been vetted.

And the verified parts which you attempt to dismiss as "nonsense," after you lied and claimed I offed nothing, is asinine. Parts of the dossier were confirmed and some of those confirmed parts were used to obtain a FISA warrant on page. Hardly, "nonsense."

Ever???

The only part of the dossiers that Steele was being sued over for libel WERE the last couple entries! When Steele was put under oath he totally changed his tune. He went from claiming what was in the dossier was from trusted sources of his in Russia to admitting that he'd never vetted anything that he'd claimed about the Russian national that he accused of collusion! Then he changed his tune on the ENTIRE collection of dossiers...saying that they were simply possible scenarios of what might have taken place! In other words...they were fiction based on totally innocuous things...may or may not have any basis in fact and he didn't want any journalists to base any of their stories on what he'd written! This from the same guy who'd peddled that same set of dossiers to the New York Times...CNN...The New Yorker and the Washington Post when he was trying to sabotage the Trump election. THEN is was newsworthy but a year later it was wasn't? Gee, what happened between those two points in time? Oh...that's right...Steele got his ass SUED in court over what he'd written!

So for the third time...tell me what parts of the Steele dossiers it was that the Obama Justice Department used to obtain those FISA warrants? Which part of the 35 pages of innuendo that Steele produced was it that Barry's crew peddled to that judge to mislead them into thinking there was something criminal going on?
I already showed parts that were validated. You can’t stop lying and pretending as though I didn’t.

You’re a lyin’ con tool.

What parts of the Steele dossiers detailing collusion between the Trump campaign and Russians have been "validated"?

I'm not pretending you haven't shown that...BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T! You've made the claim...and then you've backed it up with nothing!

What you HAVE shown are the things that Steele used to fabricate his lies! Things like Carter Page having a meeting with some Russians. Yes, that happened but it had ZERO to do with collusion to interfere in our election!

So tell me what it is in the Steele dossiers regarding collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia that's been validated?

Ever???

You’re a lyin’ con tool.

What parts of the Steele dossiers detailing collusion between the Trump campaign and Russians have been "validated"?
LOLOL

More lies. I never said that.

You asked what parts of the dossier were verified. I showed you. Deal with it.

Ever???

You’re a lyin’ con tool.

LOLOL

More lies. I never said that.

You asked what parts of the dossier were verified. I showed you. Deal with it.

Since you showed me parts of the dossiers that had nothing to do with "collusion" it would appear that you've proven my point. When you "verify" the things that Steele wove into his fiction about collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia and all of them are easily explainable as everyday contact between people doing business with Russian companies you've highlighted how full of shit Steele was and what a sleazy hit job this was on Trump!

Deal with THAT!

name something.

Get a grip Trumpbot. Poor little thing
says the guy hanging on for dear life on a message board, too funny. :auiqs.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back