It's obama's fault

Do you realize how transparent you are?

Well.....silly question. Of course you don't.

WTF? Are you pissed that I have the money to blow? It's amazing how butt hurt you appear.

Saiga 223 450.00
bought 3 100 round drum at the dealer 150.00 each

and 2 from friend who needed some cash plus the ammo . for 125.00
So I spent a little over a thousand dollars.
Excuse me.

You misunderstood me. I think you are lying about purchasing that gun and ammo yesterday. I think you already had a similar weapon and don't need another. I think you came up with that lame thread idea, and being the compulsive idiot that you are, posted it without regard for how stupid it makes you look.

You now think that telling me what those things cost will convince me that you bought them? You are special.
It's irrelevant what you think nor is your approval needed, or looked for.
You think by telling me I am lying somehow made the purchase not happen?
Shit talk about being special you are a prime example

Why do faggots always see a correlation between guns and penises? You need serious counseling dude.

I was going explain exactly why you are a failure in this life but then I saw you have a retarded person in your avatar and I think that's great that you support mentally challenged people. Good for you man.

Just curious Nancy. I was a Marine and Army Brat, then my dad was a Police Officer, as where some unlces and numerous family friends, I was then a Rifleman in Marines myself and am still an avid shooter and collector. Meaning, I have been around firearms and people who regularly handle firearms ALL MY LIFE, and never have I ever heard anyone excpet for left wing nutters and faggots, I know pretty much the same thing, say they see any correlation between firearms and men's penises. I've always been curious as to why faggots like you see any correlation between the two.

Because it's having this obvious effect on you. If it doesn't bother you so much, why do you care half an inch? Plus it's basic psychology. You feel God slighted you and you aren't enough of a man so you have to overcompensate. And people like you and that closeted cocksucker bigrednc1775 overcompensate with guns. And that's why you're so paranoid about the 2nd amendment is unconsciously you think the government is coming for your penis.

And by the way, we're not dating, I don't give a fuck about your history. Even if you are telling the truth, doesn't change the fact that you are a failure and a paranoid small dicked individual. But again, good for you for supporting the mentally challenged.

Last edited:
Why do faggots always see a correlation between guns and penises? You need serious counseling dude.

I was going explain exactly why you are a failure in this life but then I saw you have a retarded person in your avatar and I think that's great that you support mentally challenged people. Good for you man.

Just curious Nancy. I was a Marine and Army Brat, then my dad was a Police Officer, as where some unlces and numerous family friends, I was then a Rifleman in Marines myself and am still an avid shooter and collector. Meaning, I have been around firearms and people who regularly handle firearms ALL MY LIFE, and never have I ever heard anyone excpet for left wing nutters and faggots, I know pretty much the same thing, say they see any correlation between firearms and men's penises. I've always been curious as to why faggots like you see any correlation between the two.

He's an idiot that can't help himself

WTF? Are you pissed that I have the money to blow? It's amazing how butt hurt you appear.

Saiga 223 450.00
bought 3 100 round drum at the dealer 150.00 each

and 2 from friend who needed some cash plus the ammo . for 125.00
So I spent a little over a thousand dollars.
Excuse me.

You misunderstood me. I think you are lying about purchasing that gun and ammo yesterday. I think you already had a similar weapon and don't need another. I think you came up with that lame thread idea, and being the compulsive idiot that you are, posted it without regard for how stupid it makes you look.

You now think that telling me what those things cost will convince me that you bought them? You are special.

For someone who lies as freely as you do, you sure don't respond to the accusation very well.

And....it is clear to anyone who has been reading your posts that you are very desperate for approval. Mine included.

For someone who lies as freely as you do, you sure don't respond to the accusation very well.

And....it is clear to anyone who has been reading your posts that you are very desperate for approval. Mine included.

Lying is what you do best.

Not to mention desperate for attention. He just keeps coming back for abuse no matter how absurd or horrible he looks or how many times he's been caught in lies.

Last edited:

Because it's having this obvious effect on you. If it doesn't bother you so much, why do you care half an inch? Plus it's basic psychology. You feel God slighted you and you aren't enough of a man so you have to overcompensate. And people like you and that closeted cocksucker bigrednc1775 overcompensate with guns. And that's why you're so paranoid about the 2nd amendment is unconsciously you think the government is coming for your penis.

And by the way, we're not dating, I don't give a fuck about your history. Even if you are telling the truth, doesn't change the fact that you are a failure and a paranoid small dicked individual. But again, good for you for supporting the mentally challenged.
Damn you sure do talk and think a lot about the size other peoples dicks !! i guess if a dick isn't in your ass it's it's in your mind !!:D

Basic psychology? Dude, you don't even know basic Englsih, let alone basic psychology. It doesn't "bother" me, I was just curious as to the mental illness you faggots have that when people mention guns, your mind automatically thinks penis.

Because it is the best for most people.

ALL HANDGUNS SUCK!
General nervous laughter from the class…
Now let me explain. I love handguns. I teach people to shoot handguns. I carry a handgun on my person constantly. I just spent a fat chunk of money on a fancy new STI 9mm so I could have a better hoser gun for 3gun. Even with that information, every time I say handguns suck, it manages to offend the heck out of somebody on the internet, because the internet exists primarily to let random strangers get offended. So let me rephrase, handguns suck relative to long guns.
Let me break it down for you. There is only one reason we use handguns, and that is because they are convenient. They’re small, light, and you can conceal them on a person. I would look a little goofy with an AK47 under my shirt.
But in comparison to a long gun, they lack power, and they are much more difficult to learn to shoot well. Anything you can mount on your shoulder is going to be a far easier platform to get fast, accurate hits with.

Carbine vs. Shotgun vs. Pistol for home defense « Monster Hunter Nation

If an AR-15 is the weapon of choice, it's because most people don't know the stopping power relative to an AK.

A good 10 or 12 gauge magnum loaded with rock salt will take care of business - unless you really want to turn the evildoers into hamburger with 00 buckshot.

If you hit 'em with 00, they won't be around to challenge your version of the story in court.

Yeah Obama put a gun to your head and made you continue buying more guns and gun paraphernalia. It's not your small dick or paranoid view of the world or your racism or homophobia. No it's some guy who doesn't know you exist, couldn't less if he did know you existed and would probably detest you if he knew of you. bigrebnc1775 is the worst poster on USMB.

good grief..all this over someone buying a gun

Basic psychology? Dude, you don't even know basic Englsih, let alone basic psychology. It doesn't "bother" me, I was just curious as to the mental illness you faggots have that when people mention guns, your mind automatically thinks penis.

Speaking of psychology, I also think you have some latent homosexual tendencies with your unnatural obsession with faggots. Also, you're right. I don't know basic Englsih, but I do have a mastery over English... something that eludes you when you try to communicate your confused, paranoid and angry views of the world.

And I don't care about gun owners. I'm very pro-2nd amendment and I think all Americans should own a gun. What I object to is pieces of human garbage using the deaths of 26 innocent people to scream about their bullshit and lying views. Something bigrebnc1775 has been the grand champion of since this tragedy happened. Not even bringing into the matter that he's a welching homophobic racist piece of shit.

Last edited:
And I don't care about gun owners. I'm very pro-2nd amendment and I think all Americans should own a gun. What I object to is pieces of human garbage using the deaths of 26 innocent people to scream about their bullshit and lying views. Something bigrebnc1775 has been the grand champion of since this tragedy happened. Not even bringing into the matter that he's a welching homophobic racist piece of shit.

the one's you should be upset with about "USING" this tragedy is the Dear Leader Obama and Democrats..and they are STILL USING them to push their agenda..

that is what I call, SICK

Forum List

Back