It's obama's fault

I have two questions for those who claim they own a gun to protect their homes:

1. How long have you owned guns for the purpose of home protection?
2. When was the last time you had to use your gun to defend your homes?

I would bet my life that the vast majority of Americans who own guns to protect their homes have never had to use them, and never will.

1)All 53yrs I've been on this earth and the 14 generations who preceded me on this little piece of dirt we call our home.
2)Never, and god willing I never will. But should the devil ever come through my door, and he gets through my dogs, he'll be carried out with a couple holes in him. Take that to the bank.
Again, hopefully it never happens, same as I hope it never happens when I'm carrying. But I won't be the one with my dick in my hand relying on the good will of an animal if it ever does happen, nope, not me.

Why do faggots always see a correlation between guns and penises? You need serious counseling dude.

I was going explain exactly why you are a failure in this life but then I saw you have a retarded person in your avatar and I think that's great that you support mentally challenged people. Good for you man.

good grief..all this over someone buying a gun

Too some people a gun is a terrible thing. To me it's just a tool.:badgrin:

And I don't care about gun owners. I'm very pro-2nd amendment and I think all Americans should own a gun. What I object to is pieces of human garbage using the deaths of 26 innocent people to scream about their bullshit and lying views. Something bigrebnc1775 has been the grand champion of since this tragedy happened. Not even bringing into the matter that he's a welching homophobic racist piece of shit.

the one's you should be upset with about "USING" this tragedy is the Dear Leader Obama and Democrats..and they are STILL USING them to push their agenda..

that is what I call, SICK

Aside from that evil twat Feinstein pushing her hilarious failure of an assault rifle ban, I'm confused what Obama or the Democrats have done other than saying it's a horrible tragedy and maybe something should be done to ensure this doesn't happen again. But we all know nothing will come from all of this.

I would bet my life that the vast majority of Americans who own guns to protect their homes have never had to use them, and never will.

Hmm..., I've owned guns most of my adult life, both rifles, pistols and shotguns. I used an M-14, M-16 and 12 gauge at the behest of my Uncle Sam in a place called Vietnam. I hope I never ahve to use one again to protect my family and myself. But I do live in what is considered the boonies. There's no police dept. and State troopers are our response team. Like Sandy Hook School response would be 20 to 45 minutes depending on how far they are from me. In the last year neighbors on either side of me. One about 3/4 of a mile and the other about 1/2 mile were broken into. In one case the woman was home and she was assaulted pretty badly and raped. They took whatever they could stuff in their truck and left. At the present time even as I type my .357 is strapped to my waist.

Hmmmmmm.

And I don't care about gun owners. I'm very pro-2nd amendment and I think all Americans should own a gun. What I object to is pieces of human garbage using the deaths of 26 innocent people to scream about their bullshit and lying views. Something bigrebnc1775 has been the grand champion of since this tragedy happened. Not even bringing into the matter that he's a welching homophobic racist piece of shit.
and scum like you have nothing to say about 50 million unborn children being killed .

I have a shotgun that holds nine rounds. I use 00 shot for it, so that anyone who wants to do me harm can be stopped immediately.

I never owned my own gun before, but when I was living in my townhome, buy lowest level sliding glass door was crashed out at about 5:00 AM on a weekday. He took my wonderful concrete toad on my patio to crash out the door...I loved that toad. My dogs, thankfully, ran down the steps immediately, although I was worried for their safety, too.

When the cops got there, I learned that this was an area serial rapist's MO....early morning break ins of town homes with single women living there. The cop said this was the first time he did it at a home with dogs...probably didn't know I had dogs.

So, dogs are great for prevention, but if the moron doesn't know you have them, a shotgun is a good idea. I bought my shotgun soon after that.

I feel much safer and after training with the gun, I feel confident in using it to save my , my loved one's lives, and my health on some asshole who wants to break into MY home.

and scum like you have nothing to say about 50 million unborn children being killed .

I'm just going to wait for you to get all the dumb out and come back with something intelligent to say.

I must admit my wife wasn't all that pleased with my purchase. I guess I need to look at some jewelry that she has been eyeing. :badgrin:

Oh, and after this last weekend where some piece of shit at Potomac Mills Mall tried to strangle me in my car (I had my window open...I like fresh air), I am seriously considering starting the process of getting a conceal carry license. It happended last Saturday, and yesterday was the last day that the bruises on my neck were visible.

The asshole sprinted up to my driver's side door, grabbed my knitted neck warmer and pulled hard telling me he was "going to kill me, bitch". I punched it, dragged the fucker a bit while he still had a hold of my neck warmer, but finally let go....hopefully after some serious road rash... and found a cop. Told her about it, but the chances of her finding him were slim to none. She took pics of my neck, though, which looked pretty nasty. I was pretty shook up, just like I was when my townhome was broken into.

Last edited:
I may do a range report sometime soon.

Let us know what you think, nice piece of hardware.

Do you have one. While I was making my purchase a guy came in the store and made the same comment. He said he liked his so much he bought another one a week later.

I don't personally, yet, but Xmas is just a couple days away! :eusa_shhh:

My brother has 3 of them, 2 X .223(5.56) and 1 X 7.62, and I love 'em they are so accurate and light.

It's the gun banning nuts who are making the most noise, of course those of us who value our freedom are going to speak out against their stomping on our freedoms and fight them every inch of the way, EVERY INCH.

Oh, and after this last weekend where some piece of shit at Potomac Mills Mall tried to strangle me in my car (I had my window open...I like fresh air), I am seriously considering starting the process of getting a conceal carry license. It happended last Saturday, and yesterday was the last day that the bruises on my neck were visible.

The asshole sprinted up to my driver's side door, grabbed my knitted neck warmer and pulled hard telling me he was "going to kill me, bitch". I punched it, dragged the fucker a bit while he still had a hold of my neck warmer, but finally let go....hopefully after some serious road rash... and found a cop. Told her about it, but the chances of her finding him were slim to none. She took pics of my neck, though, which looked pretty nasty. I was pretty shook up, just like I was when my townhome was broken into.

"Click - Bang" should be the last thing an asshole like that hears. He will eventually kill someone doing that.

Let us know what you think, nice piece of hardware.

Do you have one. While I was making my purchase a guy came in the store and made the same comment. He said he liked his so much he bought another one a week later.

My brother has 3 of them, 2 X .223(5.56) and 1 X 7.62, and I love 'em they are so accurate and light.
3 your brother has three?
Do they have any feed or ejection issues?
Thanks

"Click - Bang" should be the last thing an asshole like that hears. He will eventually kill someone doing that.
I felt pretty helpless, and my probably punching it (the accelerator) likely made the neck injury worse, but I believed him when he said he was going to kill me. But I do recall thinking this is a perfect situation for a gun. My neck would have been in much better shape. I'm lucky he didn't break it.

It shook me up.........a lot.

Thanks

He did with his 1 .223 at first, but he's pretty good with them, much better than I, and had that fixed in no time. I don't know what he done to it, I'm not a bad shot and can handle my own in that dept, but when it comes to working on them I don't mess with them hand them over to him.

Thanks

He did with his 1 .223 at first, but he's pretty good with them, much better than I, and had that fixed in no time. I don't know what he done to it, I'm not a bad shot and can handle my own in that dept, but when it comes to working on them I don't mess with them hand them over to him.
Thanks, if it was a feed issue could have been the magazines, that the prime suspect when that happens.

Forum List

Back