It's obama's fault

Then we're agreed it doesn't matter if they ever used them.

So you would want them simply because you can - not for the 0.005% chance someone might break into your home?

You're right. And while we're at it. Did you know very few policemen ever have to shoot someone throughout their entire career? I mean seriously carrying something just for the off chance you might need it, No reason for them to have guns either.

Good point. I should have considered that one.

I did not want to spend a thousand dollars yesterday but obama forced me to do it.
Bought a new saiga 223 plus 5 100 round drum magazines and 1000 rounds of .223 ammo.

Yeah Obama put a gun to your head and made you continue buying more guns and gun paraphernalia. It's not your small dick or paranoid view of the world or your racism or homophobia. No it's some guy who doesn't know you exist, couldn't less if he did know you existed and would probably detest you if he knew of you. bigrebnc1775 is the worst poster on USMB.

Yeah Obama put a gun to your head and made you continue buying more guns and gun paraphernalia. It's not your small dick or paranoid view of the world or your racism or homophobia. No it's some guy who doesn't know you exist, couldn't less if he did know you existed and would probably detest you if he knew of you. bigrebnc1775 is the worst poster on USMB.

Why are you interested in the size of another mans junk?
I know Homosexuality is a given in the Democrat party and is encouraged of it's
members...heh heh hhe I said member...but really,let's try to keep it clean here OK? :razz:

members...heh heh hhe I said member...but really,let's try to keep it clean here OK? :razz:

Because that rat bastard lying welching piece of human shit lost his mind when I suggested that his infatuation with guns and paranoid view of the world could be attributed to his small dick which obviously means it's true. Personally, I don't care that he has a small dick but I don't want that fact to wind up in this closeted cocksucker wasting innocent people when he finally snaps one day. And I just like other posters to know what this pig is.

Last edited:

I have the faggot on ignore his obsession with my dick was disturbing.

I have the faggot on ignore his obsession with my dick was disturbing.

This homophobic closeted cocksucker has me on ignore because I kept exposing his lies in the Australian gun thread. This pig will literally manufacture anything in a conversation to justify his point of view no matter how easy it is to disprove him.

Do you realize how transparent you are?

Well.....silly question. Of course you don't.

WTF? Are you pissed that I have the money to blow? It's amazing how butt hurt you appear.

Saiga 223 450.00
bought 3 100 round drum at the dealer 150.00 each

and 2 from friend who needed some cash plus the ammo . for 125.00
So I spent a little over a thousand dollars.
Excuse me.

Last edited:

Why do faggots always see a correlation between guns and penises? You need serious counseling dude.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Why do faggots always see a correlation between guns and penises? You need serious counseling dude.

I was going explain exactly why you are a failure in this life but then I saw you have a retarded person in your avatar and I think that's great that you support mentally challenged people. Good for you man.

Since this is the second time the faggots post was quoted I finally read it.
What makes that bitch think I am racist?

Since this is the second time the faggots post was quoted I finally read it.
What makes that bitch think I am racist?

I guess we can add coward on top of your proven personality traits of being racist, homophobic, lying, welching, ignorant piece of trash. If you didn't get scared of me continually exposing why you are a pig and exposing your lies and put me on ignore, I'd be happy to explain it to you.

Do you realize how transparent you are?

Well.....silly question. Of course you don't.

WTF? Are you pissed that I have the money to blow? It's amazing how butt hurt you appear.

Saiga 223 450.00
bought 3 100 round drum at the dealer 150.00 each

and 2 from friend who needed some cash plus the ammo . for 125.00
So I spent a little over a thousand dollars.
Excuse me.

You misunderstood me. I think you are lying about purchasing that gun and ammo yesterday. I think you already had a similar weapon and don't need another. I think you came up with that lame thread idea, and being the compulsive idiot that you are, posted it without regard for how stupid it makes you look.

You now think that telling me what those things cost will convince me that you bought them? You are special.

I was going explain exactly why you are a failure in this life but then I saw you have a retarded person in your avatar and I think that's great that you support mentally challenged people. Good for you man.

Just curious Nancy. I was a Marine and Army Brat, then my dad was a Police Officer, as where some unlces and numerous family friends, I was then a Rifleman in Marines myself and am still an avid shooter and collector. Meaning, I have been around firearms and people who regularly handle firearms ALL MY LIFE, and never have I ever heard anyone excpet for left wing nutters and faggots, I know pretty much the same thing, say they see any correlation between firearms and men's penises. I've always been curious as to why faggots like you see any correlation between the two.

Forum List

Back