Its now official folks, Trump actually believes we're all as stupid as his supporters!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
We all know his mindless supporters are stupid, that's why the guy can tell lie after lie after lie at his Klan rallies and get old fat white men and porky looking white women to cheer as though they've won the lottery...he loves the poorly educated racist. Because of this blind loyalty, Trump has announced via a tweet....now get this.....if you vote for me in 2020, not a minute before or after....I Donald Dump will give you affordable healthcare, the best you've ever seen in your life, low premiums, everybody covered, yada yada yada...the same shit he promised in 2015. 2016...only this time, ya gotta give me another 4 years to prove it. Never mind I've cut medicare, even though I made promises not to, never mind I've cut social security, etc...this time, if you dumb stupid loyal fools give me just 4 more years, I'll get you that infastructure bill, cheap healthcare, you name it, Trump the lying pile of shit will claim it....WHY??? Because the American stupid will fall for anything this lying nightmare says.....

....so he thinks...Note to Trump for the last time...WE ARE NOT YOUR SUPPORTERS OLD MAN!! WE HAVE BRAINS AND MEMORY
Trump promises vote on GOP health care plan — after the election
The president tweeted: "Vote will be taken right after the Election when Republicans hold the Senate & win back the House."
D3HS1FLW4AIUn55.jpg

We all know his mindless supporters are stupid, that's why the guy can tell lie after lie after lie at his Moonbat rallies and get bed wetters and porky looking white bull dykes to cheer as though they've won the lottery...he loves the poorly educated racists. Because of this blind loyalty, Obozo had announced via a the sycophantic media....now get this.....if you vote for me in 2008, not a minute before or after....I Barack Obozo will give you affordable healthcare, lower the ocean levels, usher in world peace and stability in the middle east, the best you've ever seen in your life, low premiums, everybody covered, keep your plan, keep your doctors yada yada yada...the same sorta shit he promised about "shovel ready jobs" and cutting the debt in half...only this time, ya gotta give him another 4 years to prove it. Never mind he doubled the debt, destroyed the health care system, never mind no jobs came out of the trillion dollar "stimulus" slush fund, etc...this time, if you dumb stupid loyal fools give me just 4 more years, I'll get you that infastructure bill, cheap healthcare, you name it, Pretend your beloved meat puppet faggot didn't say that if he couldn't fix the economy he didn't deserve a second term, but the mindless bed wetting drones believed everything that lying nightmare said.....

Fixed it for you turd.

Last edited:
He's just kidding about this health care stuff.

He kids.

He's a kidder.

He's just kidding.
I think he was being sarcastic this time. You need to read some inflections into his tweets just like his Orange Cult does.

I think he was being sarcastic this time. You need to read some inflections into his tweets just like his Orange Cult does.

He beat the marxist sociopath hag.

That was enough for me.

The fact mindless bed wetting drones are still seething with rage and making even bigger fools of yourselves over the russia nonsense is just good entertainment.

That's all this shit really is anyway...

Entertainment.

• Banned
We all know his mindless supporters are stupid, that's why the guy can tell lie after lie after lie at his Moonbat rallies and get bed wetters and porky looking white bull dykes to cheer as though they've won the lottery...he loves the poorly educated racists. Because of this blind loyalty, Obozo had announced via a the sycophantic media....now get this.....if you vote for me in 2008, not a minute before or after....I Barack Obozo will give you affordable healthcare, lower the ocean levels, usher in world peace and stability in the middle east, the best you've ever seen in your life, low premiums, everybody covered, keep your plan, keep your doctors yada yada yada...the same sorta shit he promised about "shovel ready jobs" and cutting the debt in half...only this time, ya gotta give him another 4 years to prove it. Never mind he doubled the debt, destroyed the health care system, never mind no jobs came out of the trillion dollar "stimulus" slush fund, etc...this time, if you dumb stupid loyal fools give me just 4 more years, I'll get you that infastructure bill, cheap healthcare, you name it, Pretend your beloved meat puppet faggot didn't say that if he couldn't fix the economy he didn't deserve a second term, but the mindless bed wetting drones believed everything that lying nightmare said.....

Fixed it for you turd.

LOLOLO....that Trump hooch is getting to ya, eh?

We all know his mindless supporters are stupid, that's why the guy can tell lie after lie after lie at his Klan rallies and get old fat white men and porky looking white women to cheer as though they've won the lottery...he loves the poorly educated racist. Because of this blind loyalty, Trump has announced via a tweet....now get this.....if you vote for me in 2020, not a minute before or after....I Donald Dump will give you affordable healthcare, the best you've ever seen in your life, low premiums, everybody covered, yada yada yada...the same shit he promised in 2015. 2016...only this time, ya gotta give me another 4 years to prove it. Never mind I've cut medicare, even though I made promises not to, never mind I've cut social security, etc...this time, if you dumb stupid loyal fools give me just 4 more years, I'll get you that infastructure bill, cheap healthcare, you name it, Trump the lying pile of shit will claim it....WHY??? Because the American stupid will fall for anything this lying nightmare says.....

....so he thinks...Note to Trump for the last time...WE ARE NOT YOUR SUPPORTERS OLD MAN!! WE HAVE BRAINS AND MEMORY
The president tweeted: "Vote will be taken right after the Election when Republicans hold the Senate & win back the House."
D3HS1FLW4AIUn55.jpg
Yeah...he's gonna show his tax returns then too....and we'll finally get that check for the Wall from Mexico (or one of the other Mexican countries).

Trump actually believes we're all as stupid as his supporters!!

Trump actually knows you're dumber than his supporters!!

He beat the marxist sociopath hag.

That was enough for me.

The fact mindless bed wetting drones are still seething with rage and making even bigger fools of yourselves over the russia nonsense is just good entertainment.

That's all this shit really is anyway...

Entertainment.
Dude, get some help, your brain is leaking urine again
Keeps making very disturbing posts....like he's one fit away from going postal.

I thought tigerred59 was a female.

D3HS1FLW4AIUn55.jpg

Going on factual data...who’s supporters are the most ignorant...The Kenyans or Trumps....Remember, all Black folks voted for the Kenyan.

Keeps making very disturbing posts....like he's one fit away from going postal.

Just because you're disturbed by everything that contradicts your programming doesn't mean I'm going to go left and start engaging in violence like the leftists who parrot the same asinine shit you do engage in.

I realize you're projecting, it's a moonbat tactic in arguments you regularly lose, but when it comes to violence you bed wetters own it because people like me obey laws and are aware of God's judgement.

Yeah...he's gonna show his tax returns then too....and we'll finally get that check for the Wall from Mexico (or one of the other Mexican countries).

Remember when Madcow got his return and it turned out he over paid?

Guess what you're going to find out if you ever get the rest of them?

You would get tired of looking like a complete blithering imbecile if you had a frontal lobe and were aware of it.

D3HS1FLW4AIUn55.jpg

Absolutely no one is as stupid as you are.

Fixed it for you turd.

This is an example of the lunacy that supports the likes of Trump.

D3HS1FLW4AIUn55.jpg

Oh but you aren't..... You are far more stupid than that.....yeppers.

Jo

Forum List

Back