It's Begun: Are You Ready for the Harris Administration?

That nervous cackling slut polled at ZERO with her own ilk. She probably misses the days when the answer to everything was to throw her legs in the air.

Even the msm politburo expects an occasional answer now. It can be phony, industrial-grade lying... but giggling and dropping to your knees is not an acceptable response at this level.

Remember how the Regressives attacked Sarah Palin?
They said that she was not qualified to be the VP.
I would take Palin any day over Harris.

Remember how the Regressives attacked Sarah Palin?
They said that she was not qualified to be the VP.
I would take Palin any day over Harris.
Boy did we dodge a bullet by booting that dumb-ass out of being any where near the Presidential Office.

Thanks Obama!!

If this ever came true which is unlikely :)

Wonder who her vp will be?

I'm thinking it can go two ways.... Picking an older experienced and knowledgeable person with no ambition to be president..... that is what I hope....

or pick a vp, that has little experience so not to compete with her in 2024?
LOL!! Look at wiki and Kamala isn't even listed as a 2020 DNC candidate.
1622403382678.png

This is easy. Scratch the old guys, Bernie, Joe and Lil Mikey.
That leaves Pete, Amy and Liz.
Any of the three VPs knows way more about running things than Heels-Up Kamala.

I'm thinking it can go two ways.... Picking an older experienced and knowledgeable person with no ambition to be president..... that is what I hope....

View attachment 495566

Heels up Kamala?

Just because she dated a State !egislator/senator, when she was a prosecutor? That's below you!

Brown wasn't Mayor, until after they split and stopped dating.... If that is where the right wing misogynist bull crap is coming from that is spilling out of your mouth. Brown had been separated from his wife for over 17 years, when she dated him.

If she is heels up harris, for dating a State senator while she was already working in a Prosecutor office.....

then what is Melania?

View attachment 495566

Heels up Kamala?

Just because she dated a State !legislator/senator, when she was a prosecutor? That's below you!

Brown wasn't Mayor, until after they split and stopped dating.... If that is where the right wing misogynist bull crap is coming from that is spilling out of your mouth. Brown had been separated from his wife for over 17 years, when she dated him.

If she is heels up harris, for dating a State senator while she was already working in a Prosecutor office.....

then what is Melania?
WOW!! Touchy Touchy.
My God, after all the shit the dems sling at Republicans? Let me refresh your memory for a few, I'm sure you could add to the list.
Moscow Mitch, also "turtle"
"Chimp" Bush
"Orange Man", plus endless disrespectful memes and balloons

Melania? She's Trump's wife, not a politician using her assets for political gain in the DNC.

Forum List

Back