Biden's doing a great job.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
All of the vitriol from the Trump supporters make it a fact.

Its fun to see the constant whining.

In truth, Biden has made some mis-steps that were unforced errors. But $1,400 stimulus checks completing the $2000 loop, vaccinations well ahead of schedule, telling Russia and North Korea that there is no more Mr. Nice Guy like they had under Trump....

So far it's an A-minus.

In truth, Biden has made some mis-steps that were unforced errors. But $1,400 stimulus checks completing the $2000 loop, vaccinations well ahead of schedule, telling Russia and North Korea that there is no more Mr. Nice Guy like they had under Trump....

So far it's an A-minus.

Lol

So far it's an A-minus.
LOL. Yup, it’s all going soooooo great. So much so you have to tell yourself that.
53txgc.jpg

Last edited:

So far it's an A-minus.
MomentB4Post.jpg

So far it's an A-minus.

No more Mr. Nice Guy, dang, isn't that why all the illegals are crossing the border.

So far it's an A-minus.
A $1400 stimulus cheque over 1 year works out at 3 dollars 90 per day.
Good luck with that.
I wonder how much Biden spends on illegals each day.

So far it's an A-minus.
Good luck with that.

I recommend a Hooked on Phonics purchase with your check.
How much did the blob get us? $600.

Good luck with that.

So far it's an A-minus.

Yeah, well the fact of the matter is Dementia is doing nothing but riding on the coattails of Trump's success with the vaccine. Look at the chart. It's the exact same trajectory as when Trump was President. He didn't do anything but take credit, but we all know Democrats are born liars and thieves.

Americans got the least from the 2 trillion dollar Pork bill. That crummy $1,400 won't do all that much for Americans.

A- from a guy who pissed off an American Indian tribe, a guy who pissed off our friends in Canada, a guy who pissed of the people of New Mexico, a guy who pissed off ICE and our Border Patrol, a guy who pissed off the workers on the Keystone and the wall, a guy who pissed off parents with athletic daughters in school, a guy that pissed off our military men and women, a ;guy who pissed off Americans that need a sizeable amount of gasoline to get to work and back, a guy who pissed off the transportation industry, a guy who is packing Covid kids and adults in detention centers because he reversed all of Trump's successful policies, and is sending these diseased and contagious people all across the country coast to coast to make Americans sick or cause their death.

All this success in just a little over 2 months. Imagine how bad it's going to be here in two years until the Republicans take over Congress to stop his destruction of our country.,

So far it's an A-minus.
Trump sucked major and so does slow Joe. You’re crazy.

So far it's an A-minus.

Yeah, well the fact of the matter is Dementia is doing nothing but riding on the coattails of Trump's success with the vaccine. Look at the chart. It's the exact same trajectory as when Trump was President. He didn't do anything but take credit, but we all know Democrats are born liars and thieves.

Americans got the least from the 2 trillion dollar Pork bill. That crummy $1,400 won't do all that much for Americans.

A- from a guy who pissed off an American Indian tribe, a guy who pissed off our friends in Canada, a guy who pissed of the people of New Mexico, a guy who pissed off ICE and our Border Patrol, a guy who pissed off the workers on the Keystone and the wall, a guy who pissed off parents with athletic daughters in school, a guy that pissed off our military men and women, a ;guy who pissed off Americans that need a sizeable amount of gasoline to get to work and back, a guy who pissed off the transportation industry, a guy who is packing Covid kids and adults in detention centers because he reversed all of Trump's successful policies, and is sending these diseased and contagious people all across the country coast to coast to make Americans sick or cause their death.

All this success in just a little over 2 months. Imagine how bad it's going to be here in two years until the Republicans take over Congress to stop his destruction of our country.,

See what I mean...unhinged impotent hate from the right....

Biden is doing a great job and you guys are so incredibly angry about it. You should storm the capitol again. LOL

So far it's an A-minus.

Has Biden even spoke with Putin, last I read Putin sent the janitor to US talks...

So far it's an A-minus.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So far it's an A-minus.
Good luck with that.

I recommend a Hooked on Phonics purchase with your check.
How much did the blob get us? $600.

Good luck with that.

Eat yer heart out!

1617160300419.png

See what I mean...unhinged impotent hate from the right....

Biden is doing a great job and you guys are so incredibly angry about it. You should storm the capitol again. LOL

This is a country we love and you on the left hate. That's why you are all over USMB telling us how much better it is in other countries. Of course when we see communism taking over the United States we will be pissed. Too many people died for our freedom which you on the left are trying to eliminate.

So far it's an A-minus.
Good luck with that.
But Joe said $2000 day one, like a hundred times.

"Fuck you Trump, I'm gonna reverse all your EOs. Cheap insulin???? Fuck you. Safe borders? Kiss my ass? Peace treaties? In your face. I'm gonna....."
"Excuse me, Mr President. Shall we move the U.S Embassy back out of Jerusalem??"
"Um....er....anyway. Um, Cornpop....troglyentherisis....um, slightly indian accent.....my hairy legs.."

Forum List

Back