It’s all Trump’s fault!!!

Joe Biden was in government for 44 years Nancy Pelosi has been in government for 33 years Bernie Sanders has been in government for 29 years Donald Trump has been in government for 3 years. Yet they blame HIM when the pandemic infrastructure they built isn't strong enough?

Love Leftists and their stupid views.
It really IS incredible that the Dim Dems are looking for SOME way to blame Trump for the virus. Totally ludicrous.

Joe Biden was in government for 44 years Nancy Pelosi has been in government for 33 years Bernie Sanders has been in government for 29 years Donald Trump has been in government for 3 years. Yet they blame HIM when the pandemic infrastructure they built isn't strong enough?

It really IS incredible that the Dim Dems are looking for SOME way to blame Trump for the virus. Totally ludicrous.

While also quick to surround their wagons to deflect from China's culpability.
Quid Pro Joe will be a total disaster for America if elected!

Coronavirus_Tips_CNN.jpg

Hmm. 2 and 3 were accomplished by none other than Trump himself. As for 1, well, blame where blame is due. While he didn't engineer the virus, he did deny its existence, its capacity, and its impact for at least two weeks. 4-6 are just part of the ongoing alt-right wet dreams. :)
You're a liar.
Trump never denied it's existence. While Democrats were trying to impeach him...he was already putting in place travel bans to prevent the spread. However the Democrats felt that TRUMP went too far when he started to act months ago. They still want to reverse his bans.

Quid Pro Joe owes China.

Joe as VP flies to China on Air Force 2 with his son in tow as Obama's point man on China.
Joe leaves China with his son getting a $1.5 billion loan for his hedge fund from the Bank of China, which is essentially the Chinese Gov't's bank.
It has never been officially investigated, while Joe gets pissed-off the handful of times it is brought up.
And now Joe is on the verge of becoming the Dimm nominee for President!

Scorched earth, muppets.

Coronavirus_Tips_CNN.jpg

Hmm. 2 and 3 were accomplished by none other than Trump himself. As for 1, well, blame where blame is due. While he didn't engineer the virus, he did deny its existence, its capacity, and its impact for at least two weeks. 4-6 are just part of the ongoing alt-right wet dreams. :)
You're a liar.
Trump never denied it's existence. While Democrats were trying to impeach him...he was already putting in place travel bans to prevent the spread. However the Democrats felt that TRUMP went too far when he started to act months ago. They still want to reverse his bans.

Ok, let's check the tape on that one. It seems you have me here. He didn't actually call it a hoax. But he certainly didn't take it seriously. And he let his alt-right klaxxons in the media drive that narrative for him...until today when after his colossal screw up on Wednesday night, he probably got told that if he screwed up today, it might be the end of his Presidency.

Did President Trump Refer to the Coronavirus as a 'Hoax'?

The one they built was strong enough.

Then Trump slashed 700 jobs from the CDC, disbanded the NSA's Pandemic Response team.

Trump’s flailing incompetence makes coronavirus even scarier

Then Trump slashed 700 jobs from the CDC, disbanded the NSA's Pandemic Response team.

The only thing scarier is that libtards like you link to libtardian fear mongering sites like Vox!

The only thing scarier is that libtards like you link to libtardian fear mongering sites like Vox!

This isn't the only publication that has pointed out that Trump isn't up to the task. But I don't need the press to tell me this. It was on full display on Wednesday night. He pulled it together long enough today to get out of the way and let the people who could actually reassure Americans do most of the talking. Ultimately, we may look back on today as saving Trump's bacon long enough to actually make it to November.

This isn't the only publication that has pointed out that Trump isn't up to the task. But I don't need the press to tell me this. It was on full display on Wednesday night. He pulled it together long enough today to get out of the way and let the people who could actually reassure Americans do most of the talking. Ultimately, we may look back on today as saving Trump's bacon long enough to actually make it to November.

We'll make it!
No doubt.
Then, when we do, it'll eventually be time to hold China accountable!
Because the Dimms sure as hell won't!!

We'll make it!
No doubt.

I didn't mean us..I meant Trump. After the incomprehensible debacle of the other night, I was thinking that his incompetence might actually be the end of his presidency.
I am more than positive America will survive this. And I hope that people will wake up in November and show this boob and the rest of the Republican party the door.

Trump says it's not his fault. Whose fault is it - President Obama's?

‘I DON’T TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AT ALL’

This is the Dem's latest scheme to 'get Trump'. Hello, Trump told America government is FUBAR and stupid. This is the latest example.

We'll make it!
No doubt.

I didn't mean us..I meant Trump. After the incomprehensible debacle of the other night, I was thinking that his incompetence might actually be the end of his presidency.
I am more than positive America will survive this. And I hope that people will wake up in November and show this boob and the rest of the Republican party the door.

Why?
So China can eventually conquer and control us with Quid Pro Joe in office?

Sigh..honestly, don't Trump supporters ever get tired of being "low information"?
And this is from January. Before Trump and all his sycophants were crying Hoax!!

Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response

.000004% of the population infected
.0000002% of the population dead

Please explain to me the sabotage part, Chicken Little

Oh geez, we're not making the whole flu vs coronavirus death rate argument here are we?
How does the new coronavirus compare with the flu? | Live Science

As far as "sabotage", read the middle of the article. It's all spelled out there.

Trump says it's not his fault. Whose fault is it - President Obama's?

‘I DON’T TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AT ALL’

Yes Obama and Bush era red tape and government incompetence. Sorry you don't like the truth.

The dummies forgot under Trump that for every new regulation, 3 were struck down.
Actually, it may be more.

Untangling this government swamp mess is what president Trump ran on. Biden was in congress for decades and VP for 8 years why didn't he prepare? That's what Trump is saying, he's saying I TOLD YOU SO.

Already told you that’s not true.
Fake News

Forum List

Back