Voter Fraud Uncovered!... By Trump Supporter Employed by Trump Campaign Manager

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
I guess all the Trump supporters screaming about voter fraud were right, it is happening. This lady in Florida who is employed by Trump's campaign manager Brad Parscale through a group funded by his 'dark money,' was caught messing with voter rolls.

"Something was indeed amiss: Hall, a 63-year-old and very ardent Republican whose ranch house in Clermont sports life-size cutouts of Donald and Melania Trump and a MAGA poster in the window, was charged last week with 10 felony counts of submitting false voter registration forms. On at least 10 forms traced to Hall, officials said, the party affiliations of already-registered Democrats and independents had been switched to Republican. More than 100 others that may be tied to her contained missing or bogus data such as wrong birth dates.

Hall was a canvasser for Florida First Inc., a recently created nonprofit that is financed at least in part by a dark-money group formed by Trump’s reelection campaign manager, Brad Parscale, and other Trump associates."

Meet the Trump Fan Accused of Registering Democrats as Republicans

I guess all the Trump supporters screaming about voter fraud were right, it is happening. This lady in Florida who is employed by Trump's campaign manager Brad Parscale through a group funded by his 'dark money,' was caught messing with voter rolls.

"Something was indeed amiss: Hall, a 63-year-old and very ardent Republican whose ranch house in Clermont sports life-size cutouts of Donald and Melania Trump and a MAGA poster in the window, was charged last week with 10 felony counts of submitting false voter registration forms. On at least 10 forms traced to Hall, officials said, the party affiliations of already-registered Democrats and independents had been switched to Republican. More than 100 others that may be tied to her contained missing or bogus data such as wrong birth dates.

Hall was a canvasser for Florida First Inc., a recently created nonprofit that is financed at least in part by a dark-money group formed by Trump’s reelection campaign manager, Brad Parscale, and other Trump associates."

Yeah, Cheryl Hall, that has been arrested for distribution. Uh, huh. She is no Trump fan.

And that’s a really bad photo shop on her house. Here is the real front of the house-
81CA6583-C0D1-4209-8C63-F74762583014.png

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/14810-Yellow-Pine-Ln-Clermont-FL-34711/45356472_zpid/

Yeah, Cheryl Hall, that has been arrested for distribution. Uh, huh. She is no Trump fan.

And that’s a really bad photo shop on her house. Here is the real front of the house-
View attachment 312260
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/14810-Yellow-Pine-Ln-Clermont-FL-34711/45356472_zpid/

First off, I didn't photoshop anything. Secondly the pictures do not have dates on them so you have no idea what her house looked like at the time it was taken. Posters and card board cutouts are not permanent fixtures, and the way he house looks has nothing to do with her being employed by a group funded by the Trump campaign. The article references her being a well-known long time Republican.

I'm not in favor of voter fraud from either side, and only posted this because it gets tiring seeing Trump supporters post conspiracy theories of Democratic voter fraud all the time, and yet here is a REAL case of voter fraud by a Republican.

This lady in Florida who is employed by Trump's campaign manager Brad Parscale through a group funded by his 'dark money,' was caught messing with voter rolls

Good....vote often Trump supporters....:113:

View attachment 312260

First off, I didn't photoshop anything. Secondly the pictures do not have dates on them so you have no idea what her house looked like at the time it was taken. Posters and card board cutouts are not permanent fixtures, and the way he house looks has nothing to do with her being employed by a group funded by the Trump campaign. The article references her being a well-known long time Republican.

I'm not in favor of voter fraud from either side, and only posted this because it gets tiring seeing Trump supporters post conspiracy theories of Democratic voter fraud all the time, and yet here is a REAL case of voter fraud by a Republican.
I didn’t say you did. The NYT did. Secondly, voter fraud happens on both sides. Any voter fraud needs to be stopped and persons charged. Period.
And third, we don’t know if she was a Republican or not. When you look up her info in her county, this is what you get-
646BD08E-7CAF-4DC2-B06E-E9CE325F4F60.png

So, those websites claiming she is, well initially they claimed no party affiliation when the news of her arrest came out. I checked.

If fraud comes from Republicans, they rate "funny". If it comes from Democrats, they rate "winner_.

Forum List

Back