It will be Republican Chuck Hagel 4 Defense Secretary: Whoo Hoo! Fight is on.

Jews and Israelis disagree with you here. Obama has been a friend of Israel. Hagel is a friend of Israel. Healthy criticism should be encouraged not denounced as heresy :lol:

Obama is not popular in Israel..Neither is Hagel for that matter of course that is a resume enhancement for some

that isn't true either.

he's not popular among the FAR RIGHT in israel.

but at least some of that is constant lies on the part of neocon nutters.

The leftists nutjobs want direct negotiations with Hamas you'd be considered "far right" in Israel and no Obama is not popular there

i know that israel hatred blinds you. but no, i don't hate him. i just don't think he should head the DOD.

you sound like the loons when you say things like that.
That someone isn't a blood-shooting-out-the-ears Isreal-firster like you, doesn't automatically mean that they hate Israel.

You sound like the loon that you are when you say things like that. :lol:

you know, if jroc thinks i'm a traitor to jewish causes. and you think i'm an israel firster... i'll happily take the middle ground between a pos like you...and an extremist like him.

p.s. that whole israel firster thing, especially in regard to someone like me who has continually voted against neo-cons, is a pretty good indication of raging anti-semitism, since your only argument for calling me that is i don't hate israel and i don't think jews should die for terrorists and their supporters.

I never said that....You are just blinded to certain realities because of your political allegiance to the Democratic Party I don't have those same allegiances to the Republican Party

He didn't dance to the tune of a foreign lobby while he held office & this makes him bad because...? Show's he has backbone & will stand on principle instead of cowering before a foreign lobby that, no doubt, threatened to fund his competitors when he was in office. Thats how Grover Norquist's operation works as well.

what 'foreign lobby' do you prefer?

OPEC?

again, i've seen you on this issue. you hate israel. so honestly, your opinion on this subject isn't exactly something i would find particularly convincing.

yes, I and the rest of the planet hates israel :rolleyes: I'm just not an isreal firster like you jillian. Look at UN votes regarding israel & you'll see that I'm not alone in my view. Is the UN an extremist orgasnization jillian? :doubt:

List of United Nations resolutions concerning Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The United Nations General Assembly has adopted a number of resolutions saying that the strategic relationship with the United States encourages Israel to pursue aggressive and expansionist policies and practices.[3] The 9th Emergency Session of the General Assembly was convened at the request of the Security Council when the United States blocked efforts to adopt sanctions against Israel.[4] The United States responded to the frequent criticism from UN organs by adopting the Negroponte doctrine.

Last edited:
Obama is not popular in Israel..Neither is Hagel for that matter of course that is a resume enhancement for some

that isn't true either.

The leftists nutjobs want direct negotiations with Hamas you'd be considered "far right" in Israel and no Obama is not popular there

golda meir said "who should we negotiate with? our friends?"

was she a leftist?

that isn't true either.

golda meir said "who should we negotiate with? our friends?"

was she a leftist?

She also said "When the Arabs love their Children more then they hate Jews there will be peace" that hasn't happened, nor will it happen any time soon if ever. No we shouldn't negotiate with those who are pledged to your destruction.

Last edited:
He didn't dance to the tune of a foreign lobby while he held office & this makes him bad because...? Show's he has backbone & will stand on principle instead of cowering before a foreign lobby that, no doubt, threatened to fund his competitors when he was in office. Thats how Grover Norquist's operation works as well.

what 'foreign lobby' do you prefer?

OPEC?

again, i've seen you on this issue. you hate israel. so honestly, your opinion on this subject isn't exactly something i would find particularly convincing.

yes, I and the rest of the planet hates israel :rolleyes: I'm just not an isreal firster like you jillian. Look at UN votes regarding israel & you'll see that I'm not alone in my view. Is the UN an extremist orgasnization jillian? :doubt:

List of United Nations resolutions concerning Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The United Nations General Assembly has adopted a number of resolutions saying that the strategic relationship with the United States encourages Israel to pursue aggressive and expansionist policies and practices.[3] The 9th Emergency Session of the General Assembly was convened at the request of the Security Council when the United States blocked efforts to adopt sanctions against Israel.[4] The United States responded to the frequent criticism from UN organs by adopting the Negroponte doctrine.

do you think the UN is immune to anti-semitism. i'd think history would prove that it fosters it rather than being immune to it.

and your admission that you hate israel is pretty much all i need to see. thanks for proving my point.

The demonization of Israel, or vilification of Israeli leaders, sometimes through comparisons with Nazi leaders, and through the use of Nazi symbols to caricature them, indicates an anti-Semitic bias rather than a valid criticism of policy concerning a controversial issue.

Report on Global Anti-Semitism

and your admission that you hate israel is pretty much all i need to see. thanks for proving my point.

The demonization of Israel, or vilification of Israeli leaders, sometimes through comparisons with Nazi leaders, and through the use of Nazi symbols to caricature them, indicates an anti-Semitic bias rather than a valid criticism of policy concerning a controversial issue.

please point out where I said I hated isreal. I said that their actions are oftentimes deplored by the vast majority of the UN body & their lobby has undue influence in US politics. Is there ANYTHING that israel has done that you don't agree with jillian?

Last edited:

please point out where I said I hated isreal. I said that their actions are oftentimes deplored by the UN & their lobby has undue influence in US politics.

Selective outrage is not very impressive...The U.N. is a joke and Jewish Americans like any Americas can lobby their government officials

I can't see any legitimate reason for Republicans to be opposing Hagel. Makes no sense whatsoever.
He opposed the Iraq War and he isn't bought and paid for by the Israel Lobby.

Republicans can't stand that.

Those damn Jews, Hagel doesn't care for them much. Gays either for that matter, he’d never make it through if a Republican had nominated him, but since it's an Obama nomination he'll be fine

Like the complete moron that you are, you cannot distinguish between Israel, the country/government, and Jewish, the religion.

Safe to say jillian hates him. :lol:

That would be true in my estimation as well ;)

i know that israel hatred blinds you. but no, i don't hate him. i just don't think he should head the DOD.

I certainly don't hate Israel. I just do not view Israel as any more special than any of our other allies, whether it's Britain, Japan, Canada, etc. But they wield outsized influence over this country that our other allies do not. And we get very little out of the relationship.

Hagel is no friend of Israel and niether is Obama. Hagel is a loose cannon, he should not be Secretary of anything

Jews and Israelis disagree with you here. Obama has been a friend of Israel. Hagel is a friend of Israel. Healthy criticism should be encouraged not denounced as heresy :lol:

That's completely false.

Does the term "eat it's own" in a political context translate to accepting someone strictly because of his party affiliation rather than suitability for the job? That's the way it works in the democrat party anyway. There is no tolerance for dissension in the ranks of the democrat party on anything. Senator Joe Lieberman is a perfect example. The veteran democrat senator was even nominated by his own party to run for Vice President and when it appeared that his views were becoming too moderate the democrats kicked him out of the party.

I left the Democratic party partly because of what happened with Joe. But make no mistake about it, the DNC is a more open tent party than the GOP. To deny that is to deny reality. Progressives on the left may have taken over control of many levers in the party, but they have not chased out and hounded others as have right wingers in the GOP done.

The Democrats have not marched lock step with Obama as the GOP marched lock step with GOP Presidents. It is a criticism conservatives make of the DNC, that they are usually too fragmented.

some alternate universe you live in

That would be true in my estimation as well ;)

I certainly don't hate Israel. I just do not view Israel as any more special than any of our other allies, whether it's Britain, Japan, Canada, etc. But they wield outsized influence over this country that our other allies do not. And we get very little out of the relationship.

What sort of outsized influence are you talking about?

please point out where I said I hated isreal. I said that their actions are oftentimes deplored by the vast majority of the UN body & their lobby has undue influence in US politics. Is there ANYTHING that israel has done that you don't agree with jillian?

i have had the opportunity to sleep on this discussion a bit. and i'm going to ask you a question. you and the randian idiot keep calling me an 'israel firster'. i am hardly a neocon. i vote for democratic presidents, have moderate views on when military action should be pursued. therefore, i think the only thing that has you and dud calling me an 'israel firster' is the fact that i'm a jew and don't want other jews killed by terrorists. that makes you an anti-semite. you are not talking about any particular *policy* of Israel's. you are not talking about any particular position on israel that i've taken other than that i would be more comfortable with someone who doesn't HATE israel in a position of power vis a vis israel.

and as i said, i've read your posts. and noticed your knee jerk hatred.

there are many ways to look at the middle east. i suggest you keep your stereotypes about jews somehow having dual loyalty to this country and stick them.

and the fact that you don't understand that those are pathetic anti-semitic stereotypes simply supports my observations about you and the randian idiot.

Obama just loves throwing these people in OUR FACE..

It's all about the, fuck you all

but don't you dare say Obama is NOT a friend of Israel

Last edited:
He opposed the Iraq War and he isn't bought and paid for by the Israel Lobby.

Republicans can't stand that.

Those damn Jews, Hagel doesn't care for them much. Gays either for that matter, he’d never make it through if a Republican had nominated him, but since it's an Obama nomination he'll be fine

Like the complete moron that you are, you cannot distinguish between Israel, the country/government, and Jewish, the religion.

The Jews are Israel, stick to something you know more about and Hagel specifically said the "Jewish lobby" before correcting himself after he got some heat on his comment

Forum List

Back