It will be Republican Chuck Hagel 4 Defense Secretary: Whoo Hoo! Fight is on.

They don't have to, they want to as they are courting votes. Just like they speak to the NAACP and other groups.

Speaking at other groups is more of a partisan nature & they don't represent foreign countries. This is not so w/ the other lobby. It is mandatory/a death knell for the campaign if you don't go suck up to them because of the role of $ in American politics.

I admit it. I put America, and her interests, first.
Do you feel the same way about Greek and Armenian lobbys? Israel certainly isn't the only "foreign power" that has lobby groups in the USA nor is it the only one that effects our foreign policy.

The problem being is that the ONLY foreign lobby group I see lefties criticizing is the one that supports Israel. Certainly you can see why this would cause people to label others anti-semitic.

btw, Jillian is an America-firster. Not that there is anything wrong with being an Israel-firster but get your facts straight.

:thup:

543954_516712191683984_141032242_n.jpg

:D That would be awesome. I'm going to send Obama an email right now.

They don't have to, they want to as they are courting votes. Just like they speak to the NAACP and other groups.

Speaking at other groups is more of a partisan nature & they don't represent foreign countries. This is not so w/ the other lobby. It is mandatory/a death knell for the campaign if you don't go suck up to them because of the role of $ in American politics.

Do you feel the same way about Greek and Armenian lobbys? Israel certainly isn't the only "foreign power" that has lobby groups in the USA nor is it the only one that effects our foreign policy.

The problem being is that the ONLY foreign lobby group I see lefties criticizing is the one that supports Israel. Certainly you can see why this would cause people to label others anti-semitic.

btw, Jillian is an America-firster. Not that there is anything wrong with being an Israel-firster but get your facts straight.

Giving speeches at other foreign country's lobbies, during Presidential campaigns, is OPTIONAL :eusa_whistle: &, as I mentioned earlier, there was a more moderate lobby recently established serving the same purpose as the older main lobby has been exposed/seen for its extremist views & it even alienates younger Jews (non- sheeple) in America.

Last edited:
Like the complete moron that you are, you cannot distinguish between Israel, the country/government, and Jewish, the religion.

The Jews are Israel, stick to something you know more about and Hagel specifically said the "Jewish lobby" before correcting himself after he got some heat on his comment

Not true...unless you are saying that all Jewish people have loyalty to Israel before their own countries and all non-Jewish people in Israel are not citizens.

Is that what you believe?

According to Jewish law, the Jewish people are Israel, the nation of Israel is the Jewish people, however there are plenty of Jewish people who criticize the state of Israel. The point is Jewish citizens in this country have as much right to lobby their government as anyone else, we are just good at such things because we haft to be, when a person singles out only the Jews, we know where they are coming from. The Jewish lobby is not the only lobby in this country, and they have no more or less of a right in this regard than any other.

Watch the GOP eat it's own over this one. And the US Senate will see the GOP ranks split over this.

:eusa_clap:

politics aside, Hagel is as qualified as any other potential nominee. :cool:

Fight looms over Defense pick Chuck Hagel

Chuck Hagel, if approved by the Senate, would succeed Leon Panetta.

Obama will announce the choice Monday
Hagel was a Republican senator from Nebraska
He is likely to face stiff opposition from Republicans and Democrats in the Senate

WASHINGTON -- President Obama plans on Monday to nominate Chuck Hagel, the former Republican senator from Nebraska and Vietnam War veteran, to lead the Pentagon as Defense secretary, according to two sources familiar with the nomination process.

Hagel, 66, served two terms in the Senate from 1997 to 2009, and led an Army infantry squad in Vietnam in 1968. He was wounded in action there and received two Purple Hearts. An administration source confirmed that Hagel's nomination would be announced Monday. Both sources spoke on condition of anonymity because it had not been officially announced.

Hagel's sins against the Republican Party.

-Voting against the Iraq War.
-Pledging that he is a patriot for America..and not Israel.

That's what sinking him.

Look for Republicans to dig up dirt on his war fighting record in Vietnam.

Giving speeches at other foreign country's lobbies, during Presidential campaigns, is OPTIONAL :eusa_whistle: &, as I mentioned earlier, there was a more moderate lobby recently established serving the same purpose as the older main lobby has been exposed/seen for its extremist views & it even alienates younger Jews (non- sheeple) in America.

So? Send them money if you like them, thats the way it works :cool:

Watch the GOP eat it's own over this one. And the US Senate will see the GOP ranks split over this.

Fight looms over Defense pick Chuck Hagel

Chuck Hagel, if approved by the Senate, would succeed Leon Panetta.

Obama will announce the choice Monday
Hagel was a Republican senator from Nebraska
He is likely to face stiff opposition from Republicans and Democrats in the Senate

WASHINGTON -- President Obama plans on Monday to nominate Chuck Hagel, the former Republican senator from Nebraska and Vietnam War veteran, to lead the Pentagon as Defense secretary, according to two sources familiar with the nomination process.

Hagel, 66, served two terms in the Senate from 1997 to 2009, and led an Army infantry squad in Vietnam in 1968. He was wounded in action there and received two Purple Hearts. An administration source confirmed that Hagel's nomination would be announced Monday. Both sources spoke on condition of anonymity because it had not been officially announced.

That's what sinking him.

would that be like you Democrats digging up Bush's service records? even Dan Rather got in on the act, our wonderful UNBIASED MEDIA

Based on his past statements that would be a fair assessment imo.
what past statements?
Didn't Chuck once say something to the tune of "Gays should not be in positions of power"? I'm paraphrasing of course.

so your mind is made up but you don't know what he said? :eusa_eh: :thup: "Fox" much?

My mind is made up? That's news to me. I merely made an observation of the sudden tollerance of hatred by Obama. But I guess I should have kept in mind it wasn't so long ago he wasn't friendly to the gays either, until campaign money was on the line.

What 'hatred'?

AIPAC is an American lobby group, just like the Greek and Armenian lobby groups are American lobby groups. The end result is the same, no matter if presidential candidates speak before them or not: aide to foreign countries.

You avoided my question, btw.

Republicans won't support Hagel, but neither will democrats. It will be very interesting as obama tries to shoehorn a seriously pro islamic Hagel into office as Secretary of Defense being opposed by both sides. obama is building an administration that is a pro terrorist administration. His choices could have been made by the Ayatollah himself.

That's what sinking him.

would that be like you Democrats digging up Bush's service records? even Dan Rather got in on the act, our wonderful UNBIASED MEDIA

Read it again.

WAR FIGHTING RECORD.

Bush NEVER FOUGHT IN A WAR.

In fact, he did EVERYTHING HE COULD TO AVOID IT.

Like Mitt Romney.

They both avoided a war they both supported.

Republicans won't support Hagel, but neither will democrats. It will be very interesting as obama tries to shoehorn a seriously pro islamic Hagel into office as Secretary of Defense being opposed by both sides. obama is building an administration that is a pro terrorist administration. His choices could have been made by the Ayatollah himself.

you right win nutters would appose Jesus if Obama sufggested him.

^nutter bitch.

you right win nutters would appose Jesus if Obama sufggested him.

well we know you Obama nutters would fall on your knees and sing amen if he did:lol:

Mr. Hagel did not oppose the nomination when Mr. Hormel came before the panel. But he later spoke out against it, saying that an "openly, aggressively gay" man should not represent the United States."They are representing America," Mr. Hagel said in an interview with The Omaha World-Herald. "They are representing our lifestyle, our values, our standards. And I think it is an inhibiting factor to be gay - openly, aggressively gay like Mr. Hormel - to do an effective job."

NYT: Chuck Hagel Is Criticized Over

Suddenly this doesn't matter right? I mean since you know the GOP is not ok with this nomination your willing to overlook bigotry just to shove him in their face right?

Last edited:

of course there are gullibles who think BO is only seeking to strike some Grand Bargain with Iran......which would create for him some grand Presidential Legacy.....

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back