It will be Republican Chuck Hagel 4 Defense Secretary: Whoo Hoo! Fight is on.

Obama wants Hagel to help fight his battles against Netanyahu........:lol:

obama-netanyahu.gif

obama-netanyahu.gif

Rahm Emanuel Blasts Netanyahu for ‘Betraying’ Obama

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel said Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu betrayed the Obama administration by announcing a new settlement expansion and the cutoff of tax transfers to the Palestinian Authority, JTA reported.

Emanuel, President Obama’s chief of staff in his first term, delivered the rebuke over the weekend at the Saban Forum in Washington.

Emanuel’s comments were made public by another participant, former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, during an open forum and were confirmed by other participants.

According to an account by New Yorker journalist David Remnick, Emanuel had said that Netanyahu had “repeatedly betrayed” Obama, and that the latest Israeli moves – apparent retaliations for the successful Palestinian bid to achieve non-observer state status last week at the United Nations – were especially galling given U.S. support for Israel during its recent mini-war with Hamas in the Gaza Strip.

No other U.S. mayor had anything to say against Netanyahu this weekend.

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/bre...or-betraying-obama/2012/12/04/comment-page-1/

obama-netanyahu.gif

Rahm Emanuel Blasts Netanyahu for ‘Betraying’ Obama

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel said Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu betrayed the Obama administration by announcing a new settlement expansion and the cutoff of tax transfers to the Palestinian Authority, JTA reported.

Emanuel, President Obama’s chief of staff in his first term, delivered the rebuke over the weekend at the Saban Forum in Washington.

Emanuel’s comments were made public by another participant, former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, during an open forum and were confirmed by other participants.

According to an account by New Yorker journalist David Remnick, Emanuel had said that Netanyahu had “repeatedly betrayed” Obama, and that the latest Israeli moves – apparent retaliations for the successful Palestinian bid to achieve non-observer state status last week at the United Nations – were especially galling given U.S. support for Israel during its recent mini-war with Hamas in the Gaza Strip.

No other U.S. mayor had anything to say against Netanyahu this weekend.

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/bre...or-betraying-obama/2012/12/04/comment-page-1/

even Israel is infected with idiot leftists.......how Jews can support BO is beyond me....:cuckoo:

....the Iranians are jumping for joy about BO's pick of Hagel....

Last edited:
Will be interesting if he is nominated. I have nothing against him.

Historically the Senate give great leeway to the President for Cabinet appointments.

Opposition of the kind we are expecting to see is unusual. Highly personal, partisan, and pathetic.

it will provide many more nails for the republican partys coffin.

I just dont understand why the party just keep digging its own grave.

At some point the sane people left in the party will have to jump ship or stop these nutters

Those damn Jews, Hagel doesn't care for them much. Gays either for that matter, he’d never make it through if a Republican had nominated him, but since it's an Obama nomination he'll be fine

Like the complete moron that you are, you cannot distinguish between Israel, the country/government, and Jewish, the religion.

The Jews are Israel, stick to something you know more about and Hagel specifically said the "Jewish lobby" before correcting himself after he got some heat on his comment

Not true...unless you are saying that all Jewish people have loyalty to Israel before their own countries and all non-Jewish people in Israel are not citizens.

Is that what you believe?

and your admission that you hate israel is pretty much all i need to see. thanks for proving my point.

Report on Global Anti-Semitism

please point out where I said I hated isreal. I said that their actions are oftentimes deplored by the vast majority of the UN body & their lobby has undue influence in US politics. Is there ANYTHING that israel has done that you don't agree with jillian?

i have had the opportunity to sleep on this discussion a bit. and i'm going to ask you a question. you and the randian idiot keep calling me an 'israel firster'. i am hardly a neocon. i vote for democratic presidents, have moderate views on when military action should be pursued. therefore, i think the only thing that has you and dud calling me an 'israel firster' is the fact that i'm a jew and don't want other jews killed by terrorists. that makes you an anti-semite. you are not talking about any particular *policy* of Israel's. you are not talking about any particular position on israel that i've taken other than that i would be more comfortable with someone who doesn't HATE israel in a position of power vis a vis israel.

and as i said, i've read your posts. and noticed your knee jerk hatred.

there are many ways to look at the middle east. i suggest you keep your stereotypes about jews somehow having dual loyalty to this country and stick them.

and the fact that you don't understand that those are pathetic anti-semitic stereotypes simply supports my observations about you and the randian idiot.

knee jerk? :doubt: slept on it? :eusa_liar: :lol: You haven't changed one wit :eusa_hand: & calling anyone who criticizes israel's "actions" an anti-semite. :eusa_eh: Pssst- my best friend, growing up was Jewish
Oh! & IF you were a moderate, you wouldn't be aligning yourself w/ that lobby as there was another, more moderate lobby established a year or two back that serves the same purpose but w/less Norquistian tactics. :eusa_shhh: Stop lying/broad brushing people jillian. I've been here long enough to know your tactics in this regard. You might as well be a republican :thup: the way you bully/name call those who question that foreign country's actions & undue influence over U.S. politics.
This is another reason I want public financing of campaigns, to get lobbies out of the business of selecting politicians.

true story

tissue?

Last edited:
Will be interesting if he is nominated. I have nothing against him.

Historically the Senate give great leeway to the President for Cabinet appointments.

Opposition of the kind we are expecting to see is unusual. Highly personal, partisan, and pathetic.

it will provide many more nails for the republican partys coffin.

I just dont understand why the party just keep digging its own grave.

At some point the sane people left in the party will have to jump ship or stop these nutters

nutters......?

it's like a total turnaround of 60 years of Middle East policy......why wouldn't any sane congressman object....?

Can someone state what they believe is Israel's undue influence???

They are our ally. They are attacked and threatened by a bunch of idiots in the region. Of course we are going to help them, just like we would extend the same help to Japan, Canada, Great Britain, etc., if the need arose.

They are our ally. They are attacked and threatened by a bunch of idiots in the region. Of course we are going to help them, just like we would extend the same help to Japan, Canada, Great Britain, etc., if the need arose.

They have the 2nd most powerful lobby in the U.S., 2nd only to the AARP, and their population is the smallest. They lobby for a foreign country. All presidential candidates, as an unspoken rule :eusa_shhh: , must go speak there (IOW- tell them they will do whatever that foreign country wants) every election cycle unless they want their opponents bank-rolled by said lobby.

Do presidential candidates HAVE to go speak to Canadian or Japanese lobbies before getting a seal of approval, as it were, to run? :eusa_eh:

This is another reason I'm for public financing or strict limits so that these lobbies, ESPECIALLY foreign ones, don't have so much influence.

I admit it, I put foreign countries AFTER America & not before :)

Last edited:
They don't have to, they want to as they are courting votes. Just like they speak to the NAACP and other groups.

They don't have to, they want to as they are courting votes. Just like they speak to the NAACP and other groups.

Speaking at other groups is more of a partisan nature & they don't represent foreign countries. This is not so w/ the other lobby. It is mandatory/a death knell for the campaign if you don't go suck up to them because of the role of $ in American politics.

I admit it. I put America, and her interests, first.

They have the 2nd most powerful lobby in the U.S., 2nd only to the AARP, and their population is the smallest. They lobby for a foreign country. All presidential candidates, as an unspoken rule :eusa_shhh: , must go speak there (IOW- tell them they will do whatever that foreign country wants) every election cycle unless they want their opponents bank-rolled by said lobby.

Do presidential candidates HAVE to go speak to Canadian or Japanese lobbies before getting a seal of approval, as it were, to run? :eusa_eh:

This is another reason I'm for public financing or strict limits so that these lobbies, ESPECIALLY foreign ones, don't have so much influence.

I admit it, I put foreign countries AFTER America & not before :)

2nd only to AARP.....you mean the progressive leftie anti-Jewish Obama-supporting AARP lobby.....? :eusa_shhh:

as to foreign lobby money......i agree it would be good to eliminate that on ALL fronts....

So the party of tollerance nominates a borderline jew hater and gay basher and its okay?

I'm confused

He is? Or are you only being (now) told he is.

Based on his past statements that would be a fair assessment imo.
what past statements?
Didn't Chuck once say something to the tune of "Gays should not be in positions of power"? I'm paraphrasing of course.

so your mind is made up but you don't know what he said? :eusa_eh: :thup: "Fox" much?

He is? Or are you only being (now) told he is.

Based on his past statements that would be a fair assessment imo.
what past statements?
Didn't Chuck once say something to the tune of "Gays should not be in positions of power"? I'm paraphrasing of course.

so your mind is made up but you don't know what he said? :eusa_eh: :thup: "Fox" much?

My mind is made up? That's news to me. I merely made an observation of the sudden tollerance of hatred by Obama. But I guess I should have kept in mind it wasn't so long ago he wasn't friendly to the gays either, until campaign money was on the line.

Forum List

Back