It Was Done on Tobacco. It Can Be Done on Guns.

The average gun owner now owns 8 guns — double what it used to be

imrs.php

what a crock of crap

Public opinion is turning against you.....Gun ownership is on the decline

What do you care? You still got your guns don't you?

Gun ownership is down!?!? Gun ownership has never been higher thanks to Barry. What rock have you been hiding under!?!

I've already shown where the percent of households with guns is down 15%
Number of guns has increased but that reflects more guns in your gun cabinet, not more homes with guns

As an aside.....paranoia about Obama confiscating guns and ammo has led to hoarding of ammo which has driven up the price and made recreational shooting less attractive

That's horseshit. You throw up some graph and we are just supposed to buy into it. Since Barry Obama took over - gun sales rates have gone up and up and up. You think Americans are stupid!?!?! Apparently you believe that to be the case - but Americans are buying guns like crazy. Hell, even us idiots in flyover country know what's coming. Nice try, though.

Ammo - has declined recently. Why? The folks (like me) have stockpiled ammo. Prices have gone down - I know. Just bought 3,000 rounds of .45 ammo for the cheapest price I have seen since the early 80s. Jesus - you have no clue about what you are spouting.

That's horseshit

indeed it is

besides repeat buys at an all time high

brand spanking new first time back ground checks are also at record levels

I bought a new .308 2 months ago. The "wait" for the background check was well over 3 hours. Usually takes anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour. Right now the FBI is being deluged with background checks by all those "nutters" who "aren't buying" guns.

Liberals simply amaze me. They are sort of like "Alice through the looking glass" - someone on their side tells them a bullshit story and, to them, that's it. End of story. Truth be damned. I swear - they would argue with Jesus Christ.

my last two buys

the first took over 72 hours

the other they didnt bother to even call the dealer back

--LOL

That might be - a new generation of pussy "Fathers" that are too "afraid" to be men. I don't know. Now, if your claim is, the left is "breeding" manhood OUT of men, you are probably right. I see more pussies who claim to be "Fathers" who are more like "Mothers" than at any time in this country's history. Pure pussies.

So, if that is the case, it's no wonder that these "men" are happy to be "stay at home Dads" while their women go off to war.

P U S S I E S.
Hunting is down 15%
The days of buying your kid a BB gun when he is eight are gone

Our gun culture is slipping away....much like our smoking culture

So, that's your assertion - that our (gun culture) is being bred out of Americans. That same "culture" that brought us this country. That same "culture" that followed us West and kept us safe. That same "culture" that allowed our soldiers to protect themselves from our Declaration of Independence through two World Wars, Korea, Viet Nam, and the War in Iraq and Afghanistan. That same "culture" that fed our Ancestors? The same "culture" that has been passed down by Father's to Sons and Daughters for the last 220 years?

And you are happy about it?

You poor, misguided, sissy. I feel nothing but pity for you. No wonder Vladimir Putin laughs his KGB ass off at your president. Like taking candy from a baby.

Lone Ranger and The Rifleman

Used to be young boys all had toy guns and played Cowboys....that gun culture from a young age is disappearing

Led to a drop in households owning guns from 55% down to 35%

Yeah - when MEN were MEN. Your Stats? Bullshit. I don't believe it for a minute.
I guess when you can't refute the statistics, denial is your only remaining option
And yet I showed that public opinion on gun rights vs. gun control is tending UP (in favor of gun rights). It is you that ignores the statistics and uses unrelated ones to bolster a failed argument.

That might be - a new generation of pussy "Fathers" that are too "afraid" to be men. I don't know. Now, if your claim is, the left is "breeding" manhood OUT of men, you are probably right. I see more pussies who claim to be "Fathers" who are more like "Mothers" than at any time in this country's history. Pure pussies.

So, if that is the case, it's no wonder that these "men" are happy to be "stay at home Dads" while their women go off to war.

P U S S I E S.
Hunting is down 15%

So, that's your assertion - that our (gun culture) is being bred out of Americans. That same "culture" that brought us this country. That same "culture" that followed us West and kept us safe. That same "culture" that allowed our soldiers to protect themselves from our Declaration of Independence through two World Wars, Korea, Viet Nam, and the War in Iraq and Afghanistan. That same "culture" that fed our Ancestors? The same "culture" that has been passed down by Father's to Sons and Daughters for the last 220 years?

You poor, misguided, sissy. I feel nothing but pity for you. No wonder Vladimir Putin laughs his KGB ass off at your president. Like taking candy from a baby.

Used to be young boys all had toy guns and played Cowboys....that gun culture from a young age is disappearing

Yeah - when MEN were MEN. Your Stats? Bullshit. I don't believe it for a minute.
I guess when you can't refute the statistics, denial is your only remaining option

The god and guns shit is really getting old from the NaziCon retards.

Hunting is down 15%

Pay no attention to the Washington Redskin... He's too politically correct you have a spine.

Hunting is down 15%

And yet I showed that public opinion on gun rights vs. gun control is tending UP (in favor of gun rights). It is you that ignores the statistics and uses unrelated ones to bolster a failed argument.
Who cares?

Keep your gun rights. Point is the gun culture is eroding

Hunting is down 15%

so you still have nothing. Time to take your toys and go home.

Who cares?

Now that you are the one that is ignoring the data, who cares right!

Over 80% believe loopholes against background checks should be closed. Nobody wants to take away anyone's guns. The GOP is a fear mongering, lying disgrace.

what loopholes
Another dupe well versed on the ACTUAL issues lol...

so you couldnt find any fuckstick
You're a gd moron...lol

Gun show loophole - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia
In 1993, Congress enacted the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, amending the Gun Control Act of 1968. "The Brady Law" instituted federal background checks on all firearm purchasers who buy from federally licensed dealers (FFL). This law had no provisions for private firearms transactions or sales.
‎Overview · ‎Background · ‎Early efforts · ‎Recent developments
UC Davis report exposes loopholes in gun-control laws UC Davis ...
www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/welcome/.../20090923_gun_study/
UC Davis Medical Center
UC Davis report exposes loopholes in gun-control laws. A straw purchaser, the woman (center), has already completed a Firearms Transaction Record. The salesperson is requesting a background check on her while the real purchaser (right), remains uninvolved.
PolitiFact Sheet: 3 things to know about the 'gun show loophole ...
www.politifact.com/.../politifact-sheet-3-things-know-about-gun-show-l...
PolitiFact.com
Jan 7, 2016 - Supporters of gun rights say President Barack Obama and others are confusing the issue of gun selling by talking about a "gun show loophole." ... Federally licensed gun sellers are required to run background checks. ... Some of those unlicensed sellers sell at gun shows.
Gun Show Background Checks State Laws - Governing magazine
www.governing.com/.../gun-show-firearms-bankground-checks-state-laws-...
Governing
Known as the "gun show loophole," most states do not require background checks for firearms purchased at gun shows from private individuals -- federal law ...
Gun sales loopholes that should be closed - LA Times

Who cares?

RW morons everywhere...lol. Brainwashed, liars,or just stupid? Always the question with the GOP...

A Shrinking Minority: The Continuing Decline of Gun Ownership in ...
www.vpc.org/studies/ownership.pdf
... DECLINE IN HOUSEHOLD GUN OWNERSHIP. 55%. 50%. 45%. 40%. 35% ... By 2014, 32.4 of American households reported having any guns in the .... under 35 owned a gun while 27.4 percent of those 65 years of age and older owned a ...
Number of households with guns on the decline, study shows - CBS ...
www.cbsnews.com/.../number-of-households-with-guns-on-the-decline-stu...
CBS News
Mar 10, 2015 - The drop in the number of Americans who own a gun or live in a household with ... own a firearm, down from a high of 31 percent who said so in 1985. ... of men who own one, from 50 percent in 1980 to 35 percent in 2014.

Last edited:
Over 80% believe loopholes against background checks should be closed. Nobody wants to take away anyone's guns. The GOP is a fear mongering, lying disgrace.

what loopholes

You're a gd moron...lol

Wikipedia
In 1993, Congress enacted the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, amending the Gun Control Act of 1968. "The Brady Law" instituted federal background checks on all firearm purchasers who buy from federally licensed dealers (FFL). This law had no provisions for private firearms transactions or sales.
UC Davis Medical Center
UC Davis report exposes loopholes in gun-control laws. A straw purchaser, the woman (center), has already completed a Firearms Transaction Record. The salesperson is requesting a background check on her while the real purchaser (right), remains uninvolved.
PolitiFact.com
Jan 7, 2016 - Supporters of gun rights say President Barack Obama and others are confusing the issue of gun selling by talking about a "gun show loophole." ... Federally licensed gun sellers are required to run background checks. ... Some of those unlicensed sellers sell at gun shows.
Governing
Known as the "gun show loophole," most states do not require background checks for firearms purchased at gun shows from private individuals -- federal law ...

hey moron--its not a loophole. congress didn't have the votes nor the jurisdiction to impose upon private sellers who can ONLY engage in INTRA state commerce, background checks.

Bannerrhoids call it a gun show loophole in order to inflame the ire of the low wattage sheeple

what loopholes

You're a gd moron...lol

Wikipedia
UC Davis Medical Center
PolitiFact.com
Governing

on june 26 1997 much of the brady law was thrown out as unconstitutional

as for the rest of your loophole hoax every bit of what you claim is already illegal moron

such as straw purchasing

There's no such thing as a gun show loophole, most all firearms used in violent crimes are stolen or come from south of the border…

what loopholes

You're a gd moron...lol

Wikipedia
UC Davis Medical Center
PolitiFact.com
Governing

hey moron--its not a loophole. congress didn't have the votes nor the jurisdiction to impose upon private sellers who can ONLY engage in INTRA state commerce, background checks.

Bannerrhoids call it a gun show loophole in order to inflame the ire of the low wattage sheeple
80% of the country want ALL gun sales to have background checks, dupe. Was 90%+ til the bought off by the NRA Pub propaganda machine starting bsing you dupes.

what loopholes

You're a gd moron...lol

Wikipedia
UC Davis Medical Center
PolitiFact.com
Governing

as for the rest of your loophole hoax every bit of what you claim is already illegal moron

such as straw purchasing
The Brady Bill was formed out of misplaced emotion of fools, no common sense to it.

There's no such thing as a gun show loophole, most all firearms used in violent crimes are stolen or come from south of the border…

with some them coming from the administration handing out thousands of firearms to known criminals

through the fast n furious transfer firearms to felons program

what loopholes

You're a gd moron...lol

Wikipedia
UC Davis Medical Center
PolitiFact.com
Governing

such as straw purchasing
idiot

indeed you are

[
80% of the country want ALL gun sales to have background checks, dupe. Was 90%+ til the bought off by the NRA Pub propaganda machine starting bsing you dupes.

most people haven't a clue that those checks are worthless and are only pushed by pimps in office for TWO REASONS

1) to pander to low wattage sheeple who are too stupid to understand that UBGC don't do crap to stop crime

2) to create a demand for complete gun registration which is required to enforce such a stupid law

what stupid people want is not a particularly relevant argument to people like me who are actually expert in this field

are you aware that there is not ONE credible study that could find that the Brady bill's background check decreased violent crime?

Who cares?

RW morons everywhere...lol. Brainwashed, liars,or just stupid? Always the question with the GOP...

A Shrinking Minority: The Continuing Decline of Gun Ownership in ...
www.vpc.org/studies/ownership.pdf
... DECLINE IN HOUSEHOLD GUN OWNERSHIP. 55%. 50%. 45%. 40%. 35% ... By 2014, 32.4 of American households reported having any guns in the .... under 35 owned a gun while 27.4 percent of those 65 years of age and older owned a ...
Number of households with guns on the decline, study shows - CBS ...
www.cbsnews.com/.../number-of-households-with-guns-on-the-decline-stu...
CBS News
Mar 10, 2015 - The drop in the number of Americans who own a gun or live in a household with ... own a firearm, down from a high of 31 percent who said so in 1985. ... of men who own one, from 50 percent in 1980 to 35 percent in 2014.
And none of those have anything to do with the thread topic which is gun rights. The current direction of the thread was discussing the popularity of gun rights vs control.

with some them coming from the administration handing out thousands of firearms to known criminals

through the fast n furious transfer firearms to felons program
ATF AZ chief said NEITHER Bush nor Obama administrations knew about the gun walking dupe.

Forum List

Back