It Was Done on Tobacco. It Can Be Done on Guns.

The average gun owner now owns 8 guns — double what it used to be

imrs.php

Last edited:
I dont care and didnt ask for your tribal cred. There are plenty of ignorant and wrongheaded tribal idiots in the world. My point and the fact of the matter is that in the us native culture is gun culture. Psst. Ojibwe are not the only tribe in the us. Not that it matters.

Last edited:
And I'll fight you every step of the way.

Public opinion is turning against you.....Gun ownership is on the decline

What do you care? You still got your guns don't you?

Gun ownership is down!?!? Gun ownership has never been higher thanks to Barry. What rock have you been hiding under!?!

I've already shown where the percent of households with guns is down 15%
Number of guns has increased but that reflects more guns in your gun cabinet, not more homes with guns

As an aside.....paranoia about Obama confiscating guns and ammo has led to hoarding of ammo which has driven up the price and made recreational shooting less attractive

That's horseshit. You throw up some graph and we are just supposed to buy into it. Since Barry Obama took over - gun sales rates have gone up and up and up. You think Americans are stupid!?!?! Apparently you believe that to be the case - but Americans are buying guns like crazy. Hell, even us idiots in flyover country know what's coming. Nice try, though.

Ammo - has declined recently. Why? The folks (like me) have stockpiled ammo. Prices have gone down - I know. Just bought 3,000 rounds of .45 ammo for the cheapest price I have seen since the early 80s. Jesus - you have no clue about what you are spouting.

That's horseshit

indeed it is

besides repeat buys at an all time high

brand spanking new first time back ground checks are also at record levels

I bought a new .308 2 months ago. The "wait" for the background check was well over 3 hours. Usually takes anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour. Right now the FBI is being deluged with background checks by all those "nutters" who "aren't buying" guns.

Liberals simply amaze me. They are sort of like "Alice through the looking glass" - someone on their side tells them a bullshit story and, to them, that's it. End of story. Truth be damned. I swear - they would argue with Jesus Christ.

Spare me the prating, lol.
The only way that would happen is if you wised up and shut up. :thup: Oh and what would I know about Injuns? I'm a breed and a member of the Ojibwa Nation........ Not to mention one of my minors (and life long passion) was/is history. But hey, keep diggin' that hole. :lmao:
The only way that would happen is if you wised up and shut up. :thup: Oh and what would I know about Injuns? I'm a breed and a member of the Ojibwa Nation........ Not to mention one of my minors (and life long passion) was/is history. But hey, keep diggin' that hole. :lmao:
Too stupid to know when to shut up, yup, come to expect that from you. :thup:
Naw I made my point in spades. American tribes have a vibrant gun culture and there's a lot of gun crime on the reservations of America.

Last edited:
I dont care and didnt ask for your tribal cred. There are plenty of ignorant and wrongheaded tribal idiots in the world. My point and the fact of the matter is that in the us native culture is gun culture. Psst. Ojibwe are not the only tribe in the us. And arent they Canadian? Not that it matters
Too stupid to know when to shut up, yup, come to expect that from you. :thup:
Naw I made my point in spades. American tribes have a vibrant gun culture and there's a lot of gun crime on the reservations of America.
Yeah but not the point you intended. I'm speaking of historical fact related to why Native Nations have no 5th Amendment in their respective Constitutions, nothing less, nothing more, you choose to misinterpret and run off on a tangent. Typical hack. :thup:

Backs my assertion that increased gun sales are to those already owning guns

See what's funny in that chart? Gun nuts buy into "Democrats going to take your guns" fear mongering and stocked up when Clinton and Obama were elected....remained flat under Bush

It backs nothing - simply shows that many people are buying guns. To the best of my knowledge, there are no stats that show first-time gun buyers, because records like that are not kept (again, as I understand). A first time gun buyer fills out the exact same paperwork that anyone else fills out.

Additionally, it does not track guns that are bought by say, a Father for a son, daughter or Wife - because the gun is initially bought by one person and gifted to another person in the family - all completely legal. You might try reading up on the law.

See what's funny in that chart? Gun nuts buy into "Democrats going to take your guns" fear mongering and stocked up when Clinton and Obama were elected....remained flat under Bush

It backs nothing - simply shows that many people are buying guns. To the best of my knowledge, there are no stats that show first-time gun buyers, because records like that are not kept (again, as I understand). A first time gun buyer fills out the exact same paperwork that anyone else fills out.

Additionally, it does not track guns that are bought by say, a Father for a son, daughter or Wife - because the gun is initially bought by one person and gifted to another person in the family - all completely legal. You might try reading up on the law.
Fewer fathers are buying guns for their sons

Just like fewer are buying cigarettes

That might be - a new generation of pussy "Fathers" that are too "afraid" to be men. I don't know. Now, if your claim is, the left is "breeding" manhood OUT of men, you are probably right. I see more pussies who claim to be "Fathers" who are more like "Mothers" than at any time in this country's history. Pure pussies.

So, if that is the case, it's no wonder that these "men" are happy to be "stay at home Dads" while their women go off to war.

P U S S I E S.

That might be - a new generation of pussy "Fathers" that are too "afraid" to be men. I don't know. Now, if your claim is, the left is "breeding" manhood OUT of men, you are probably right. I see more pussies who claim to be "Fathers" who are more like "Mothers" than at any time in this country's history. Pure pussies.

So, if that is the case, it's no wonder that these "men" are happy to be "stay at home Dads" while their women go off to war.

P U S S I E S.
Hunting is down 15%
The days of buying your kid a BB gun when he is eight are gone

Our gun culture is slipping away....much like our smoking culture

[/QUOTE]
Yeah but not the point you intended. I'm speaking of historical fact related to why Native Nations have no 5th Amendment in their respective Constitutions, nothing less, nothing more, you choose to misinterpret and run off on a tangent. Typical hack. :thup:[/QUOTE)/
Of course I made the point I intended, dingel. Nice try lol. Per usual you drag extraneous crap into the convo and pretend I'm the one on a tangent. I have zero interest in your breed status and your genetics have zero to do with your understanding of anything. I have (real) Ojibwe friends...they don't live on the Rez and never have and have exactly zero understanding of reservation life. I am not sure the northeastern tribal members have any relevance in a discussion about the violence of reservations like the Navajo, Apache, Yakima...or the conf tribe reservations like ctuir and warm springs.

Anyway, as I said...Indian culture is gun culture. And gun violence is definitely a huge issue on the reservations.

You do understand that you are "shooting yourself in the foot", right?

P U S S I E S.
Hunting is down 15%

Yup you're flakey alright, can't believe I missed it

You do understand that you are "shooting yourself in the foot", right?

P U S S I E S.
Hunting is down 15%

So, that's your assertion - that our (gun culture) is being bred out of Americans. That same "culture" that brought us this country. That same "culture" that followed us West and kept us safe. That same "culture" that allowed our soldiers to protect themselves from our Declaration of Independence through two World Wars, Korea, Viet Nam, and the War in Iraq and Afghanistan. That same "culture" that fed our Ancestors? The same "culture" that has been passed down by Father's to Sons and Daughters for the last 220 years?

And you are happy about it?

You poor, misguided, sissy. I feel nothing but pity for you. No wonder Vladimir Putin laughs his KGB ass off at your president. Like taking candy from a baby.

P U S S I E S.
Hunting is down 15%

So, that's your assertion - that our (gun culture) is being bred out of Americans. That same "culture" that brought us this country. That same "culture" that followed us West and kept us safe. That same "culture" that allowed our soldiers to protect themselves from our Declaration of Independence through two World Wars, Korea, Viet Nam, and the War in Iraq and Afghanistan. That same "culture" that fed our Ancestors? The same "culture" that has been passed down by Father's to Sons and Daughters for the last 220 years?

You poor, misguided, sissy. I feel nothing but pity for you. No wonder Vladimir Putin laughs his KGB ass off at your president. Like taking candy from a baby.

Lone Ranger and The Rifleman

Used to be young boys all had toy guns and played Cowboys....that gun culture from a young age is disappearing

Led to a drop in households owning guns from 55% down to 35%

P U S S I E S.
Hunting is down 15%

Used to be young boys all had toy guns and played Cowboys....that gun culture from a young age is disappearing

Yeah - when MEN were MEN. Your Stats? Bullshit. I don't believe it for a minute.

P U S S I E S.
Hunting is down 15%

Yeah - when MEN were MEN. Your Stats? Bullshit. I don't believe it for a minute.
I guess when you can't refute the statistics, denial is your only remaining option

Forum List

Back