It Was Done on Tobacco. It Can Be Done on Guns.

Here's the problem with background checks. To refuse to sell a gun to someone who has failed their background check is a violation of the second amendment.

Here's the problem with background checks. To refuse to sell a gun to someone who has failed their background check is a violation of the second amendment.

no it isn't because the second amendment only restrains government action. If your boss fires you for making rude comments about his appearance that is not a violation of the first amendment if your boss is not a government agent. and if your boss fires you for wearing a t-shirt that says FUCK THE GOVERNMENT that is not a first amendment violation either

shall-not-be-infringed-progressive-are-you-stupid-political-poster-1288141589_zpsok5tfkwz.jpg

no it isn't because the second amendment only restrains government action. If your boss fires you for making rude comments about his appearance that is not a violation of the first amendment if your boss is not a government agent. and if your boss fires you for wearing a t-shirt that says FUCK THE GOVERNMENT that is not a first amendment violation either
But in a perfect society, a man should be able to call out offending worms like management that fires you and shoot them down in the street after giving them fair time to realize what the hell is going on and go for their gun also.

That we dont have such is a violation of my 10th Amendment rights as it is a power not given to the feds that they have appropriated from law abiding citizens.

Dueling is a natural right to filter the gene pool of mocking cowards..

:p

But in a perfect society, a man should be able to call out offending worms like management that fires you and shoot them down in the street after giving them fair time to realize what the hell is going on and go for their gun also.

That we dont have such is a violation of my 10th Amendment rights.

:p

Huh? How is you being fired, worthy of death? It's not "your job" to begin with. If I own the business... it's my business. Not yours. If I don't like the socks you ware, I can send you home, and hire someone else.

Just like if you hire me to mow your lawn, and you don't like how loud my mower is, you can fire me, and send me home.

Can I call you out, and shoot you dead in the street, because you won't pay me to mow your lawn? I don't understand this mentality.

80% of the country want ALL gun sales to have background checks, dupe. Was 90%+ til the bought off by the NRA Pub propaganda machine starting bsing you dupes.

If 80% of the country wanted to reenslave blacks would that be cool with you too?

Huh? How is you being fired, worthy of death? It's not "your job" to begin with. If I own the business... it's my business. Not yours. If I don't like the socks you ware, I can send you home, and hire someone else.

Just like if you hire me to mow your lawn, and you don't like how loud my mower is, you can fire me, and send me home.

Can I call you out, and shoot you dead in the street, because you won't pay me to mow your lawn? I don't understand this mentality.

It is called 'giving offense' and 'demanding satisfaction'.

No one said the scumbag boss didnt have a legal right, but then we dont need you to agree, reciprocally, that we have a free mans right to blow said scumbags away as long as they have fair warning.

Muzzle blast is a fair warning, I think.

Militia? lol.

To review: Only 35% of US domiciles have guns now, down from 50% 20 years ago. Gun culture disappearing except the dupes/ignoramuses. Over 80% want checks on ALL sales. NO ONE is suggesting banning guns.

Militia? lol.

To review: Only 35% of US domiciles have guns now, down from 50% 20 years ago. Gun culture disappearing except the dupes/ignoramuses. Over 80% want checks on ALL sales. NO ONE is suggesting banning guns.
In the west those have not went down they have only increased… Of course crime land Chicago has plenty of stolen guns to choose from… LOL

Forum List

Back