It seems that Romney even lied about his "women binder"

Dick Tuck

Board Troll
Aug 29, 2009
Mind The Binder - Talking Politics

From the debate:

CROWLEY: Governor Romney, pay equity for women?

ROMNEY: Thank you. An important topic, and one which I learned a great deal about, particularly as I was serving as governor of my state, because I had the chance to pull together a cabinet and all the applicants seemed to be men.

And I -- and I went to my staff, and I said, "How come all the people for these jobs are -- are all men." They said, "Well, these are the people that have the qualifications." And I said, "Well, gosh, can't we -- can't we find some -- some women that are also qualified?"

And -- and so we -- we took a concerted effort to go out and find women who had backgrounds that could be qualified to become members of our cabinet.

I went to a number of women's groups and said, "Can you help us find folks," and they brought us whole binders full of women.

I was proud of the fact that after I staffed my Cabinet and my senior staff, that the University of New York in Albany did a survey of all 50 states, and concluded that mine had more women in senior leadership positions than any other state in America.

Now one of the reasons I was able to get so many good women to be part of that team was because of our recruiting effort.

It turns out that the "Women Binder" was actually developed by a group called MassGAP, before Romney was even elected. What a maroon!

Another interesting point is that the number of women holding senior positions actually declined, under Romney. Then there's the fact that no women held senior positions at Bain in the 25 years he ran that company. Romney is a liar.

Women paid significantly less in Obama White House than their male counterparts
Using the 2011 annual report of White House staff salaries that was submitted to Congress, an $11,000 difference is clear between the median female employee salary and the median male employee salary.

This news comes on top of continued criticism- of both President Obama and prior presidents- that women are underrepresented in the White House.

Dumb ass.

Romney still lied about his woman binder. Unless he's thinking of some kind of sex toy.

But go ahead and use some British newspaper, which doesn't provide any facts to support a case that women in this Administration are given a raw deal. You are really one stupid ass suck.

So why didn't Romney give a fuck about finding qualified women to serve senior roles at Bain?

Women paid significantly less in Obama White House than their male counterparts
Using the 2011 annual report of White House staff salaries that was submitted to Congress, an $11,000 difference is clear between the median female employee salary and the median male employee salary.

This news comes on top of continued criticism- of both President Obama and prior presidents- that women are underrepresented in the White House.

Dumb ass.

Romney still lied about his woman binder. Unless he's thinking of some kind of sex toy.

But go ahead and use some British newspaper, which doesn't provide any facts to support a case that women in this Administration are given a raw deal. You are really one stupid ass suck.

So why didn't Romney give a fuck about finding qualified women to serve senior roles at Bain?

Read the part in red again, dumb ass. The information reported came from the 2011 annual report of White House staff salaries, given to Congress. The Daily Mail didn't pull numbers out of your ass. They were GIVEN to Congress, by thw White house.

Are you calling the White House liars now????

Read the part in red again, dumb ass. The information reported came from the 2011 annual report of White House staff salaries, given to Congress. The Daily Mail didn't pull numbers out of your ass. They were GIVEN to Congress, by thw White house.

I read your simpleton article from that British rag, and there's no case control matching. Guess what moron, women tend to fill those G-4 secretary jobs more than men. Men will get those G-6 HVAC jobs more than women.

Without case control matching, you're still talking out your ass.

Why did Romney lie about his woman binder?

I read your simpleton article from that British rag, and there's no case control matching. Guess what moron, women tend to fill those G-4 secretary jobs more than men. Men will get those G-6 HVAC jobs more than women.

The information reported came from the 2011 annual report of White House staff salaries. You're calling the source, the White House, liars.
Of the administration's 20 top earners, who each took home a tidy $172,200 for their work in 2011, only six of those were women.
The gender differential has been noticed outside of the White walls, and Dee Dee Myers- the first female press secretary who worked under the Clinton administration- feels it is not doing Mr Obama's team any favors.

'Women are Obama’s base, and they don’t seem to have enough people who look like the base inside of their own inner circle,' Dee Dee Myers told The New York Times.
the median salary for women in the White House is $60,000 which is 18 per cent less than their male peers whose median salary was $71,000.
perhaps you should look up the word peer, and see what it means, Dickless.

Last edited:
The Hollywood Version of Sister Wives:

BigLove.jpg

The reality:

425.sisterwives2.cm.111710.jpg

152056512.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg

The information reported came from the 2011 annual report of White House staff salaries. You're calling the source, the White House, liars.
The gender differential has been noticed outside of the White walls, and Dee Dee Myers- the first female press secretary who worked under the Clinton administration- feels it is not doing Mr Obama's team any favors.

'Women are Obama’s base, and they don’t seem to have enough people who look like the base inside of their own inner circle,' Dee Dee Myers told The New York Times.
the median salary for women in the White House is $60,000 which is 18 per cent less than their male peers whose median salary was $71,000.

Dude, take your British rag bullshit and start a different thread. Clearly you don't want to deal with the fact that Mittens lied through his ass about that Female Bondage or Binder statement.

The facts remain.

1) Mr. Etch-A-Sketch lied when he said he told staff to do some Affirmative Action, and find qualified women. The so-called binder was developed by a group called MASSGAP, before the election.

2) The number of women in Mitten's senior staff was lower than the staff of his predecessor.

3) In the years that he ran Bain, no women were in the senior staff ranks.

Live with it, bitch.

Mr Etch a Sketch is also against equal pay for women.

Mitt Romney Adviser On Lilly Ledbetter Act: 'He Was Opposed To It At The Time'

"The governor would not repeal the Lilly Ledbetter Act," said Gillespie, following Tuesday night's presidential debate. "He was opposed to it at the time. He would not repeal it."

The article also states he would not move to repeal it but most pubpots were against it as well so it wouldn't be a big surprise if they tried to get rid of it.

BTW, this is very much in keeping with his cult's beliefs that women are inferior. They can't even get into "heaven" on the planet of Kolob unless a man gets them in.

The Hollywood Version of Sister Wives:

BigLove.jpg

The reality:

425.sisterwives2.cm.111710.jpg

152056512.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg

Queen Ann is not happy. She said she didn't want to campaign and, judging by her snippiness and nastiness, she does not appear to want the position of first lady either.

Actually, I doubt Mitt actually wants the JOB of president. He just wants the title. Luckily, he wouldn't be in charge of anything anyway. That's what Bush's Brain, Kochs, Adelson, etc are for.

Oh yeah, and that sleazy little Ryan. He's not nearly rich enough yet and he has big plans to get into the One Percent Club.

Dude, take your British rag bullshit and start a different thread. Clearly you don't want to deal with the fact that Mittens lied through his ass about that Female Bondage or Binder statement.

why are you ignoring the White house salary report? Why are you saying the White House lied about paying women 18% less than their male PEERS (those of equal position or status)?

Why don't you believe the White house when they say they pay women less???

why are you ignoring the White house salary report? Why are you saying the White House lied about paying women 18% less than their male PEERS (those of equal position or status)?

Why are you ignoring Mittens?
It's obvious neither care to much about paying women equally. This is a shocker I know, but neither case excuses the other.

It's not true that Romney did not have a binder. He just had to throw it out after overzealous Ryan washed it.

It's obvious neither care to much about paying women equally. This is a shocker I know, but neither case excuses the other.

mostly because it pisses off Dickless Fuck so much.

mostly because it pisses off Dickless Fuck so much.

Figured.

Women should not rely on men to make the change for them. We represent the majority of the work force now. We should now shorten the gap on pay.

Forum List

Back