It seems that Romney even lied about his "women binder"

Women should not rely on men to make the change for them. We represent the majority of the work force now. We should now shorten the gap on pay.

Remembering that if the pubpots can do it they will repeal Lilyl Ledbetter, just how do you propose to do that?

559421_500885426595907_2012555668_n.jpg

why are you ignoring the White house salary report? Why are you saying the White House lied about paying women 18% less than their male PEERS (those of equal position or status)?

Why don't you believe the White house when they say they pay women less???

Why are you ignoring Mittens?
It's obvious neither care to much about paying women equally. This is a shocker I know, but neither case excuses the other.

mostly because it pisses off Dickless Fuck so much.

Why would you bumping a thread, so more people will see that Mittens will lie even about the most trivial thing, piss me off? Dude, you really ought to understand that your wanking fantasies aren't real.

Romney 'Binders Full Of Women' Female Hiring Boast Falls Apart

Romney’s account of that story is false, according to two women who led an effort in 2002 to recruit female candidates to high-level appointed positions in Massachusetts. MassGAP, a bipartisan coalition of women’s groups dedicated to increasing the number of women appointed to top government jobs, approached Romney and his Democratic challenger Shannon O’Brien before the 2002 gubernatorial election and pressured them to sign a pledge to appoint more women if elected.

Mittens should have gone with the LyinRyan to pretend to help at the homeless Hershel.

Oh wait, that was a lie too.

Never mind.

Men or women I'd hire who I thought was best.

You leftist like to make quota's to force people to do shit. Why not have more choices???

So you think Romney is s leftist for accepting the advice of MassGAP? Why did he have to lie about it?

Mind The Binder - Talking Politics

From the debate:

CROWLEY: Governor Romney, pay equity for women?

ROMNEY: Thank you. An important topic, and one which I learned a great deal about, particularly as I was serving as governor of my state, because I had the chance to pull together a cabinet and all the applicants seemed to be men.

And I -- and I went to my staff, and I said, "How come all the people for these jobs are -- are all men." They said, "Well, these are the people that have the qualifications." And I said, "Well, gosh, can't we -- can't we find some -- some women that are also qualified?"

And -- and so we -- we took a concerted effort to go out and find women who had backgrounds that could be qualified to become members of our cabinet.

I went to a number of women's groups and said, "Can you help us find folks," and they brought us whole binders full of women.

I was proud of the fact that after I staffed my Cabinet and my senior staff, that the University of New York in Albany did a survey of all 50 states, and concluded that mine had more women in senior leadership positions than any other state in America.

Now one of the reasons I was able to get so many good women to be part of that team was because of our recruiting effort.

It turns out that the "Women Binder" was actually developed by a group called MassGAP, before Romney was even elected. What a maroon!

Another interesting point is that the number of women holding senior positions actually declined, under Romney. Then there's the fact that no women held senior positions at Bain in the 25 years he ran that company. Romney is a liar.

They had to go home and cook.

Forum List

Back