How come Mittens doesn't even have his own tax "plan" figured out yet?

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
And so, in terms of bringing down deductions, one way of doing that would be say everybody gets — I’ll pick a number — $25,000 of deductions and credits, and you can decide which ones to use.

I just wanna make sure I get this straight Mittens. You just pulled the 25k figure completely out of your asshole (to make room for Obama's big black cock I guess) ?

So you claim the reduction in deductions part of your plan will cancel out the revenues lost to the tax rate decrease - yet apparently, you haven't actually sat down to calculate how much deduction and credit elimination is needed to accomplishment?

I'll pick a number?

Is that what you'll do as President, just govern off the cuff, with no detailed thought at all, just making it the fuck up as you go along?

Making it up as you go along - I guess that is the Republican way.

And so, in terms of bringing down deductions, one way of doing that would be say everybody gets — I’ll pick a number — $25,000 of deductions and credits, and you can decide which ones to use.

I just wanna make sure I get this straight Mittens. You just pulled the 25k figure completely out of your asshole (to make room for Obama's big black cock I guess) ?

So you claim the reduction in deductions part of your plan will cancel out the revenues lost to the tax rate decrease - yet apparently, you haven't actually sat down to calculate how much deduction and credit elimination is needed to accomplishment?

I'll pick a number?

Is that what you'll do as President, just govern off the cuff, with no detailed thought at all, just making it the fuck up as you go along?

Looks like he was giving an example. I think he explained it a little better this time. Hey, lets just stick to what we got, so the rest of the us can start drinking piss to survive.

He is waiting for the empty chair to figure it out for him.

But seriously.. I am not sure how he expects to get any bipartisan agreements in the congress about what deductions to remove. If the senate stays in place (as it is projected to do), there is not really any way for him to get bipartisan support on deductions.

He is waiting for the empty chair to figure it out for him.

But seriously.. I am not sure how he expects to get any bipartisan agreements in the congress about what deductions to remove. If the senate stays in place (as it is projected to do), there is not really any way for him to get bipartisan support on deductions.

You think it will stay the same? I dont. I think there is going to be a bunch of changes. If not, maybe he can get his bipartisanship

I'll pick a number?

Well ooooh, what is OBama's plan? He's only had 4 years....so do tell us what it is?

And talking about the PResidential package? not even I do that, and I dont have a lot of inhabitions....but that is very disrespectful and how do you know if it's big?

Last edited:
Bush and the GOP damned near put us into the Second Great Republican Depression. Takes deficit spending to get us out of that hole. Put Romney in charge, and we can get to see what the Depression will look like.

I'll pick a number?

Lying is best description of Romney's 'new' tax plan. No tax cuts for the Rich?

Who believes that? Do all the Rich guys who invested millions in his campaign for the sole purpose of getting the tax cuts Romney used to promise believe the 'new' Romney?

Bush and the GOP damned near put us into the Second Great Republican Depression. Takes deficit spending to get us out of that hole. Put Romney in charge, and we can get to see what the Depression will look like.

Sorry man, the recession was caused by the housing crises....and we all know that was due to affirmative action housing and relaxing regulations on banks for people who couldnt pay......

this is how we know Obama won, there are no, Romney kicked ass treads. only resonse the right has right now is to nit pick, and they are not even doing that well:)

this is how we know Obama won, there are no, Romney kicked ass treads. only resonse the right has right now is to nit pick, and they are not even doing that well:)

If it had even been close you'd have seen a dozen or more 'Romney wins!' threads.

lol, I commend the resident 'nuts for almost accepting this defeat gracefully.

I'll pick a number?

Does Obama have his own tax plan? No. All he has done is extend Bush's tax rates (what liberals call "Bush Tax Cuts").

All he ever says is "everyone is going to pay their fair share".....any actual numbers to go with that Mr. President? Didn't think so.....

I'll pick a number?

How many do you have open? I'd just like to know.

If it had even been close you'd have seen a dozen or more 'Romney wins!' threads.

lol, I commend the resident 'nuts for almost accepting this defeat gracefully.

Give me a break. You guys are flooding. There is no doubt about it.

The Romney plan is like this: Assuming he were to win he would go to congress and say "I want all this pie in the sky stuff" congress gives him back a big fat gift to the 1% and so Romney says "Well I tried" and signs it.

The reality of the situation is that neither guy can change the tax code how he wants. Any change in taxes needs to go through congress first, so all he could do is make suggestions.

Romney wants to lower tax rates across the board, simplify the tax code by eliminating deductions and repeal Obamacare, all with the idea that it'll spur the economy (that's the growth part) by getting more money into the middle class' pocket.

Obama's plan: raise taxes on the rich and let Obamacare take care of raising the taxes on the middle class. By taking that extra money from the economy, we can spend it on the economy to get the economy going again.

I think the plans are pretty clear.

Adding 40 billion a MONTH if funny money isn't going to help the deficit obama has already run up.

Forum List

Back