Which part of Mittens hurts the most this morning?

Which part of Mittens hurts the most this morning?

• His pride

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • His head

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • His asshole

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
The worst part? His opposition. Full of lies he was. I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Even though you might not know the truth. Do some research, then come back

Nothing hurts on Romney. Nor should it. If you think he got hurt then you weren't watching the same debate I watched.

Barry boy?? I think he's hurting on Libya big time. A fact that will no doubt be brought up in the next debate. You know the one on foreign policy. A lie is a lie is a lie.

IMO The debate was pretty near a draw in my book. Although I do think Barry edged out Romney this time round but nobody got hurt by this debate.

You can go around and think Barry won it hands down but your just lying to yourself. Have fun.

Romney did very well in that debate.

The only reason I say that Romney "Lost" the debate is due to Obama's much improved performance. Even so, Obama did not convince me enough to give him a second term.

No part. He may not have won, but neither did the dishonest twit he went up against.

And that very partisan opinion means that the President definately won.

No, you fucking twit. It means that unlike you I am being objective. Mitt did not WIN this one the way he won the first one. But, he did not lose it either.

The incumbent needed a decisive win. He fell quite short.

To be a bit charitable, the two managed a draw.

That is simply the cold hard truth. Thus, you resort (typically) to your dishonest spin-shit.

Forum List

Back