It is Time to Acknowledge that Michelle Obama is a Man, isn't that right?

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Michelle's" real name is Michael and HE has a cock.

Joan Rivers murdered after publicly saying that President Obama is a closet homosexual and Michelle Obama is a man, Obama calls his own wife Michael, Michelle has the shoulder width of a man, and more.

You didn't notice Michael's big penis poking through his dress. There's a video of her/him it whatever you want to call her dancing on the Ellen show. It's pretty obvious that he's a man not a woman.

I'm not really concerned over whether she's a he or not. What has always struck me as odd though, is that someone heralded as a Fashion Icon didn't attend to details like crotch lumps.

images
images
If anybody is looking like a fuckin drag queen, its this bitch!!

Michelle is not a man. She's just an average woman doing the best with what she has. No great beauty, but not hideous (except in the personality area).

Michelle is not a man. She's just an average woman doing the best with what she has. No great beauty, but not hideous (except in the personality area).
She's not a ape, a spear chucker, a clown, a man or any of the horrible names she was called by lice infested white bitches....who bald by age 30, who walk around with more botox in the face than a fuckin billboard on Park Avenue and who have more wrinkles in their face by 30 than a freshly laundered cotton sheet......
heels647_111516015835.jpg
Like this white buffalo looking bitch. Who on her best fuckin day looks more like a mosh pit filled with fat hog meat with lip stick on

If this were true, and I'm not saying I believe it, it would not surprise me in the least. She is one butt ugly woman if she is.
Grant it she's no beauty queen, but com'on, it ain't like you white mops are God's gift either....I mean, com'on, by the time you whores hit 30, most of you are on a suicide watch list....you age like a slab of raw meat left out in the sun too long....ouch!! Number one reason Trump trades in these bitches once a wrinkle appears.
images
images

Old white men are scared to death of a well educated, good looking, successful black woman. It shrinks their dicks so as to disappear in their rolls of fat. The way the right has trashed Michelle Obama proves what I have always said.

To pick on a first lady is disgusting & chickenshit like most right wing posters here.

Old white men are scared to death of a well educated, good looking, successful black woman. It shrinks their dicks so as to disappear in their rolls of fat. The way the right has trashed Michelle Obama proves what I have always said.

To pick on a first lady is disgusting & chickenshit like most right wing posters here.

You at least got the shrink part right.

If this were true, and I'm not saying I believe it, it would not surprise me in the least. She is one butt ugly woman if she is.
Grant it she's no beauty queen, but com'on, it ain't like you white mops are God's gift either....I mean, com'on, by the time you whores hit 30, most of you are on a suicide watch list....you age like a slab of raw meat left out in the sun too long....ouch!! Number one reason Trump trades in these bitches once a wrinkle appears.
images
images

You make an accurate but totally separate point. It isn't her age that makes her ugly.

It doesn't make my dick retreat but want to charge..

She's not a ape, a spear chucker, a clown, a man or any of the horrible names she was called by lice infested white bitches....who bald by age 30, who walk around with more botox in the face than a fuckin billboard on Park Avenue and who have more wrinkles in their face by 30 than a freshly laundered cotton sheet......
heels647_111516015835.jpg
Like this white buffalo looking bitch. Who on her best fuckin day looks more like a mosh pit filled with fat hog meat with lip stick on

I bet the woman in the picture looks like a Vogue Model compared to the HIDEOUS HARRIDAN HAG you are in real life, sistah.

Having been here at USMB for awhile I really can't figure out what sexual issue the Conservatives here have that are constantly fantasizing about Michelle Obama having a cock- is it some tranny fantasy that they have?

Having been here at USMB for awhile I really can't figure out what sexual issue the Conservatives here have that are constantly fantasizing about Michelle Obama having a cock- is it some tranny fantasy that they have?
Character assassins have the need to feel degradation allows the person attacked to be lowered to their level of self esteem...

Forum List

Back