It is Time to Acknowledge that Michelle Obama is a Man, isn't that right?

Having been here at USMB for awhile I really can't figure out what sexual issue the Conservatives here have that are constantly fantasizing about Michelle Obama having a cock- is it some tranny fantasy that they have?
Character assassins have the need to feel degradation allows the person attacked to be lowered to their level of self esteem...
True, but sometimes a woman just looks like a man and people comment on it.

Having been here at USMB for awhile I really can't figure out what sexual issue the Conservatives here have that are constantly fantasizing about Michelle Obama having a cock- is it some tranny fantasy that they have?
Character assassins have the need to feel degradation allows the person attacked to be lowered to their level of self esteem...
True, but sometimes a woman just looks like a man and people comment on it.

And that just tells us a whole lot more about those people- than the woman they are fantasizing about.

Michelle's" real name is Michael and HE has a cock.

Joan Rivers murdered after publicly saying that President Obama is a closet homosexual and Michelle Obama is a man, Obama calls his own wife Michael, Michelle has the shoulder width of a man, and more.

You didn't notice Michael's big penis poking through his dress. There's a video of her/him it whatever you want to call her dancing on the Ellen show. It's pretty obvious that he's a man not a woman.

Ive seen all the videos and they are fairly convincing that the first,,,, lady? is in fact a man. But I really dont care. its not like Im going to be dating that thing anytime soon. That right there people is the peace of mind that having standards will give you.
And I question calling it a first lady not only because I think it might actually have a dick, but more because it does not act like a lady.
Looks like the golf course is not the only activity that barry engages in where he likes to play with clubs and balls.

Joan Rivers murdered after publicly saying that President Obama is a closet homosexual and Michelle Obama is a man, Obama calls his own wife Michael, Michelle has the shoulder width of a man, and more.

You didn't notice Michael's big penis poking through his dress. There's a video of her/him it whatever you want to call her dancing on the Ellen show. It's pretty obvious that he's a man not a woman.

Ive seen all the videos and they are fairly convincing .

Which makes me wonder- why exactly were you on the internet searching for video's of Michelle Obama with a cock?

Which makes me wonder- why exactly were you on the internet searching for video's of Michelle Obama with a cock?

actually I wasnt. but thanks for the concern.

I guess you were just looking at your laptop and suddenly they all flashed in front of you- some bizarre Breitbart induced malware.

Maryland: Ive seen all the videos

I guess you were just looking at your laptop and suddenly they all flashed in front of you- some bizarre Breitbart induced malware.

Maryland: Ive seen all the videos

to be honest you can find the videos that are not focused on the dick, and you can do it without mentioning dick.
But from what I am guessing from you, dick is all that you think indicates he is a he.
You are showing your homosexual tendencies here

Forum List

Back