Charlie Kirk Says Michelle Obama Among Black Women Who 'Steal A White Person's Slot'

Then why did you claim Michelle Obama got in because of her skin color? You weren't wondering. You said it as a matter of fact.

So yes, you did.
Then why did you claim Michelle Obama got in because of her skin color? You weren't wondering. You said it as a matter of fact.

So yes, you did.
My only mention of Michelle Obama in this thread was in Post #75. When did I say that she got into Princeton due to her skin color? The ODDS are that she did.

You nasty libs need to stop claiming your opponent said something they didn’t, and they call them racist because of something they never said. It doesn’t work. We are smarter than you.

Charlie Kirk marked the end of affirmative action by ranting against various Black women in power.
“Three weeks ago, if we would’ve said that Joy Reid, and Michelle Obama, and Sheila Jackson Lee, and Ketanji Brown Jackson were affirmative action picks, we would’ve been called the racist,” Kirk said Thursday on his talk show.
“But now they’re coming out and they’re saying it for us,” the far-right commentator continued. “They’re coming out and they’re saying, ‘I’m only here because of affirmative action.’ Yeah, we know. You do not have the brain processing power to otherwise be taken really seriously.”
He added: “You had to go steal a white person’s slot to go be taken somewhat seriously.”

Kirk’s racist tirade was followed by footage of Jackson Lee stating that although the Texas Democrat was “a clear recipient of affirmative action, and particularly in higher education,” she graduated on her own merits. The point appeared lost on Kirk.

“It’s very obvious to us that you were not smart enough to be able to get in on your own,” he said.

Now you folks wonder why black folks don't vote Republican.

Now this clown is a perfect example of white man who feels privileged.

Dude dropped out of Community College and has the nerve to attack black woman who run circles around his dumb ass.
To Kirk's credit, he really isn't shy about being a white supremist piece of shit. Clarity is good.

Oh wait…. My apologies. I did say that,

I will restate: Michelle Obama would most likely not have gotten into Princeton if she were white.

Did you delete the post?
No. Why would I do that? I apologized. The fact remains that Michelle Obama most likely got into Princeton due to her tace.

And her major was Sociology (the major of the average IQ student) with a minor in Black Studies. Her thesis was about blacks. We do NOT want in as president someone whose main focus is on blacks and giving them favoritism.

We have 330 million Americans in this country, 88% of whom are not black. We want a president who cares about all people - not just the 12% with her skin color.

No. Why would I do that? I apologized. The fact remains that Michelle Obama most likely got into Princeton due to her tace.

And her major was Sociology (the major of the average IQ student) with a minor in Black Studies. Her thesis was about blacks. We do NOT want in as president someone whose main focus is on blacks and giving them favoritism.

We have 330 million Americans in this country, 88% of whom are not black. We want a president who cares about all people - not just the 12% with her skin color.
I couldn't find it at first, but it was the 4th post in the thread and skipped right over it.

Trump most likely got into college because his father paid them off.

I'd put Michelle Obama's intellect above Trump's any day.

There's nothing wrong with studying history and sociology along racial lines, unless you want to ignore the impact race has on people. Forbidden knowledge?

Perhaps to a small extent. But the main reason blacks in the underclass are there is due to their own choices and behavior. All they need to do is 1) stay in school, and 2) stop having the majority of babies out-of-wedlock, and they disparity between whites and blacks will close substantially.

Just like with the Jews. They arrived penniless and uneducated, fleeing European persecution, and losing those who remained to Hitler - and by the next generation, their kids are all college graduates or otherwise successful.
You are insane if you think that is the issue.The whole of US history has favoured white folks over black folks.
Slavery, Jim Crow, Redlining,GI bills and even schools budgets. It beggars belief that you are so fucking racist to dismiss all of that.

I couldn't find it at first, but it was the 4th post in the thread and skipped right over it.

Trump most likely got into college because his father paid them off.

I'd put Michelle Obama's intellect above Trump's any day.

There's nothing wrong with studying history and sociology along racial lines, unless you want to ignore the impact race has on people. Forbidden knowledge?
it’s not a matter of Trump vs Michelle.

Trump most likely got in due to the school’s economic decision.

Michelle likely got in due to the school’s racist decision. Fortunately, the SCOTUS said these race-based decisions are unconstutional.

it’s not a matter of Trump vs Michelle.

Trump most likely got in due to the school’s economic decision.

Michelle likely got in due to the school’s racist decision. Fortunately, the SCOTUS said these race-based decisions are unconstutional.
So bribery is okay.

You are insane if you think that is the issue.The whole of US history has favoured white folks over black folks.
Slavery, Jim Crow, Redlining,GI bills and even schools budgets. It beggars belief that you are so fucking racist to dismiss all of that.
That’s all history.

And you are so fucking racist that you are fine with rejecting a poor white kid with brilliant GPA and test metrics that in favor of a poor black kid with worse metrics because….black.

You don’t punish white kids for their color. You libs need to stop supporting racism while practicing it yourself.

You’d rather a spot go to an underachieving rich kid vs an underachieving black kid.

This is how racism is perpetuated.
We can’t do anything about the legacies. It’s perfectly legal.

What we CAN do is make sure that poor blacks and poor whites compete on equal metrics. You clearly would prefer an academically superior white kid to be rejected to give his slot to a less academically capable black kid. And for no other reason that the worse kid is black.

THAT is how racism is perpetrated: making decisions based on race.

Joy Reid admitted she got into Harvard because she was black, Sheila Jackson-Lee is a dumb race-baiter, Kentanti Jackson got the SCOTUS slot because she checked __ black and __female, and Michelle Obama, another anti-white racist, would not have gotten into Princeton if she were white.
Did Joy Reid graduate from Harvard because she was black?

Keep blaming black people for your failures. :heehee: We see you.

What we CAN do is make sure that poor blacks and poor whites compete on equal metrics. You clearly would prefer an academically superior white kid to be rejected to give his slot to a less academically capable black kid. And for no other reason that the worse kid is black.

You don't want to do anything about legacies......I wonder why. :eusa_think:

Decisions based on race in the past affect decisions not based on race in the future.

Legacy systems should be struck down as unconstitutional

Decisions based on race in the past affect decisions not based on race in the future.

That‘s why we gave blacks admissions to fancy colleges they NEVER would have qualified for - and for two generations.

But it’s racist, and penalizes poor whites. Glad the SCOTUS put an end to the racism.
Legacy systems should be struck down as unconstitutional

Your “feeeeeelings” about what is unconstitutional don’t matter.

That‘s why we gave blacks admissions to fancy colleges they NEVER would have qualified for - and for two generations.

But it’s racist, and penalizes poor whites. Glad the SCOTUS put an end to the racism.

Your “feeeeeelings” about what is unconstitutional don’t matter.
It’s not a feeling. It’s a fact.

What would Huffington do without Soros Media Matters that monitors (only) conservative speech? The Soros sponsored spin is much ado about nothing and hardly rises to the level of a current event.

Forum List

Back