It Is Painfully True.

Ummmm.....Not everyone gets to go to college in Germany. All students are tested and those that are suitable get to go. Those who aren't go to vocational school. I'm not sure of Finland, but the German college system is VERY difficult to get into.

And?

Your OP is false. Plain and simple. What you claim is not true.

Silly nutter. Nobody said every person in Germany goes to college. Try again.
You are correct. The graphic in your op states that universities are cost-free in Germany. You never once stated that all Germans go to a University.

The standards for Immatrikulation are high, but not impossible. Would be a topic for another thread.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

That's not in opposition to the idea that those who qualify should get tuition free higher education. Vocational schools should be tuition free as well.
And in Germany, they are also practically free.

Universität = University
Volkshochschule = vocational college.

Some of the vocational colleges throughout the BRD have harder courses and higher standards than a number of US universities of renown. The vocational college for economics in Mannheim comes to mind.

The richest industrialized nation on earth struggles to educate and provide health care. We aren't so great after all.

You're free to leave.

Wow. That's almost an answer

Does the issue confuse you?

Not in the least. I understand that college isnt for everyone,you seem to have a problem grasping that.
Still confused?
I think that your argument has some validity. For this very reason, a vocational track is an effective idea.

The richest industrialized nation on earth struggles to educate and provide health care. We aren't so great after all.

You're free to leave.

Not in the least. I understand that college isnt for everyone,you seem to have a problem grasping that.
Still confused?

college isn't for everyone because some people aren't capable at that level.

college SHOULD be available to anyone who IS capable.

and since you keep deflecting, yes, i'd say the issue confuses you.

I think some righties are allergic to the idea of any schooling beyond secondary schooling. Maybe they think that unis are somehow "elite". What a shame, for elite is good. Everyone should strive to make it into the elite circle of their chosen profession.

You're free to leave.

Still confused?
I think that your argument has some validity. For this very reason, a vocational track is an effective idea.

While there are vocational schools out there I think they need to start in high school when it's apparent little Johnny isnt going to be going to Harvard.
They're doing our youth a disservice by denying them that opportunity to learn a trade in high school because they may not be able to afford it once they get out.
MickyDs pay would make it pretty difficult to pay those vocational schools.

You're free to leave.

Still confused?

Aaand you're a complete dingbat. Way to make a claim about me when you dont even know my stance on the issue.
Typical liberal.

I think some righties are allergic to the idea of any schooling beyond secondary schooling. Maybe they think that unis are somehow "elite". What a shame, for elite is good. Everyone should strive to make it into the elite circle of their chosen profession.

they think higher education is "liberal" (which they wouldn't think if they wee actually educated). that's why they don't like it.

You're free to leave.

Still confused?

Aaand you're a complete dingbat. Way to make a claim about me when you dont even know my stance on the issue.
Typical liberal.

yes, use words like dingbat. thank you for proving the level of your ineptitude.

your stance was very clear.... unless of course you were unable to articulate.

Ummmm.....Not everyone gets to go to college in Germany. All students are tested and those that are suitable get to go. Those who aren't go to vocational school. I'm not sure of Finland, but the German college system is VERY difficult to get into.
Exactly....it is STUPID to keep chanting that mantra that all American students are "college and career ready".....we need a vocational track.

Which is what Obama has said and wants to implement.

Its true that we do not invest in our country, our own people or our own future. We already pay enough in taxes to cover free education but the right wants to keep on wasting money on old fashioned, out-dated, broken and/or never worked military equipment we will never use.

We don't value education in the US. We don't pay our teachers a living wage and we make it all but impossible for students to pay for and use their education.

US students will go to other countries for an education and many of them will stay in those countries. And who can blame them? Better and affordable health care and free education, among other reasons.

they think higher education is "liberal" (which they wouldn't think if they wee actually educated). that's why they don't like it.

They've even called it "elitist" and "snobbish".

One of our tee potties just posted a thread about not being able to understand a customer and said
"We are up the street from a college. Trust me. He was liberal!"

They actually take pride in being uneducated.

:uhoh3:

And?

Disingenuous poster drops this on the board and what exactly does this infer? To a normal person?

image-jpg.38461

Yes, it implies that everyone in Germany gets to go to college for free. Now you can piss off.

No, my less than intelligent friend. I made no such inference. It clearly says that all college tuition is free in Germany. That means that those who do go to college there , do so tuition free. Ya dumb fuck, ya.

It's not free they all pay for it in taxes.

Disingenuous poster drops this on the board and what exactly does this infer? To a normal person?

image-jpg.38461

Yes, it implies that everyone in Germany gets to go to college for free. Now you can piss off.

No, my less than intelligent friend. I made no such inference. It clearly says that all college tuition is free in Germany. That means that those who do go to college there , do so tuition free. Ya dumb fuck, ya.

It's not free they all pay for it in taxes.

Really? They pay taxes when they aren't making money? That's novel....where did you hear that?

Here, if they are working, they pay taxes and still have to pay for their tuition. I guess you don't see the difference?

Forum List

Back