It Is Painfully True.

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
image.jpg

Yup, in America the thought process is you don't need a college education, just a strong work ethic. Talk about a dumb philosophy. But this pleases those that wish for low age workers. Things are truly messed up here.

The richest industrialized nation on earth struggles to educate and provide health care. We aren't so great after all.

Yup, in America the thought process is you don't need a college education, just a strong work ethic. Talk about a dumb philosophy. But this pleases those that wish for low age workers. Things are truly messed up here.

Most if not all parents in America want their kids to go to college, but it is up the individual parents and college students themselves to help pay for it.
If a large chunk of the tuition wasn't going for professors pensions and they paid for it, tuition would be more affordable.

Yup its the professors fault, Yoda yada Yoda. Professors give up earning potential in the private sector to teach. They get a pension and should get a pension. Not going to college results in lower wages and jobs that provide no benefits so then they need gov't help to survive. And if they are paid a low wage then I believe its good they get gov't assistance even if they are working full time.

So university teachers teach and receive no pay? Maintenance workers keep the schools clean out of the kindness of their hearts? Cafeteria workers don't collect a paycheck? Food, water, shelter, utilities, etc. are donated?

Wow! What kind of wizardry do they have over there?

Nutters do not understand the concept of making investments in the future. That's why our infrastructure is in shambles and our young people have to pass on higher education.

It's stupid. Nutters are just stupid.

That's why our economy isn't as healthy as it should be. People are paying for unsecured debt (often which did them less than no good) instead of on goods and services, and it is extremely difficult to build any wealth to become an entrepreneur, so enterprise is much more limited than it would be otherwise. We need to acknowledge the toll that fascism has taken, and correct it, before we become a 3rd world country.

Ummmm.....Not everyone gets to go to college in Germany. All students are tested and those that are suitable get to go. Those who aren't go to vocational school. I'm not sure of Finland, but the German college system is VERY difficult to get into.

And?

Your OP is false. Plain and simple. What you claim is not true.

Silly nutter. Nobody said every person in Germany goes to college. Try again.

Ummmm.....Not everyone gets to go to college in Germany. All students are tested and those that are suitable get to go. Those who aren't go to vocational school. I'm not sure of Finland, but the German college system is VERY difficult to get into.

And?

Disingenuous poster drops this on the board and what exactly does this infer? To a normal person?

image-jpg.38461

Yes, it implies that everyone in Germany gets to go to college for free. Now you can piss off.

And?

Disingenuous poster drops this on the board and what exactly does this infer? To a normal person?

image-jpg.38461

Yes, it implies that everyone in Germany gets to go to college for free. Now you can piss off.

No, my less than intelligent friend. I made no such inference. It clearly says that all college tuition is free in Germany. That means that those who do go to college there , do so tuition free. Ya dumb fuck, ya.

And?

image-jpg.38461

No, my less than intelligent friend. I made no such inference. It clearly says that all college tuition is free in Germany. That means that those who do go to college there , do so tuition free. Ya dumb fuck, ya.

And unless you knew (as I did) that the vast majority of German students never qualify for college the implication is that ALL get to go. See, you're not as bright as you think you are. Your post relies on the ignorance of the reader to get it's point across. Then when you are presented with the facts that render your post false, you double down. That makes you a despicable liar.

image-jpg.38461

And unless you knew (as I did) that the vast majority of German students never qualify for college the implication is that ALL get to go. See, you're not as bright as you think you are. Your post relies on the ignorance of the reader to get it's point across. Then when you are presented with the facts that render your post false, you double down. That makes you a despicable liar.

You keep coming back. Is tuition free for all college students in Germany?

Exactly....it is STUPID to keep chanting that mantra that all American students are "college and career ready".....we need a vocational track.

That's not in opposition to the idea that those who qualify should get tuition free higher education. Vocational schools should be tuition free as well.

Forum List

Back