It Is Painfully True.

Your OP is false. Plain and simple. What you claim is not true.

Silly nutter. Nobody said every person in Germany goes to college. Try again.

Disingenuous poster drops this on the board and what exactly does this infer? To a normal person?

image-jpg.38461

Yes, it implies that everyone in Germany gets to go to college for free. Now you can piss off.

No, my less than intelligent friend. I made no such inference. It clearly says that all college tuition is free in Germany. That means that those who do go to college there , do so tuition free. Ya dumb fuck, ya.

It's not free they all pay for it in taxes.

Really? They pay taxes when they aren't making money? That's novel....where did you hear that?

Here, if they are working, they pay taxes and still have to pay for their tuition. I guess you don't see the difference?

We don't have 75% of our pay check taken from us in taxes.

I wouldn't want to spend a fucking nickle sending to college any of the fucking illiterate morons that "graduate" Democrat Big City high schools.

Your OP is false. Plain and simple. What you claim is not true.

Disingenuous poster drops this on the board and what exactly does this infer? To a normal person?

image-jpg.38461

Yes, it implies that everyone in Germany gets to go to college for free. Now you can piss off.

No, my less than intelligent friend. I made no such inference. It clearly says that all college tuition is free in Germany. That means that those who do go to college there , do so tuition free. Ya dumb fuck, ya.

Duh!

You're the one who said it was free.

How much more will the taxpayer have to pay when college is added?
It's already on an average of 10,615.00 per student for public school.
How Much Does The Government Spend To Send A Kid To Public School Planet Money NPR

Investing in a child's education is one of the best things We the People can do for our nation because an educated population is necessary for our Constitution and our way of life.

To begrudge children an education is a short step away from wanting America to become a 3rd world nation.

Last edited:
How Much Does The Government Spend To Send A Kid To Public School Planet Money NPR

Investing in a child's education is one of the best things We the People can do for our nation because an educated population is necessary for our Constitution and our way of life.

To begrudge children an education is a short step away from wanting America to become a 3rd world nation.

Who ever even suggested that we should begrudge our children of an education?
We are discussing about how it is paid for.

We the People pay for our children's education via taxes.

You were whining about paying taxes for their education because that was link that you provided.

How else do you expect to pay for their education?

You were whining about paying taxes for their education because that was link that you provided.

I was talking about adding more tax dollars to pay for their College

I was talking about adding more tax dollars to pay for their College

You were whining about how much you were already paying for their education.

I wouldn't want to spend a fucking nickle sending to college any of the fucking illiterate morons that "graduate" Democrat Big City high schools.
I know. Look at all the edumacated liberal dingbats on this board . :)

3/4 of the kids who "Graduate" can't even read at grade level!!

Not true but RWs want to make it true by cutting education funding even more.

The real question here is - how do we force the right to invest in their own country?

Ummmm.....Not everyone gets to go to college in Germany. All students are tested and those that are suitable get to go. Those who aren't go to vocational school. I'm not sure of Finland, but the German college system is VERY difficult to get into.

Really? Fascinating. We can always count on you for cold, hard facts.
I wonder how it is that liberals know how to use Google and the righties don't.

You Can Now Go to College in Germany for Free, No Matter Where You’re From
Germany College is free there even for foreign students. Why

General requirements
  • Undergraduate studies (first cycle)
    If you have successfully completed upper secondary studies in one of the signatory countries of the Lisbon Convention, are in possession of a valid school leaving certificate and qualify for higher education studies in your home country, you may also qualify for higher education studies in Germany. However, you are requested to prove your level of English and/or German. In some cases, you are also requested to take additional qualifying courses.
    Admission requirements for studies at university in Germany - Study in Germany - StudyinEurope.eu

Well if we aren't going to have more and more getting an education then we should not bitch about them getting gov't assistance. Imagine spending your working days working for like $20 an hour and under for some lame ass company who hates your guts even though you are a good worker. That describes America to the T. Low wage jobs come from low quality places of employment that cannot be denied. I would not let my kids do anything after they graduated but go to college... no tech school, no work, no military. And they have benefited from that decision in a million different ways. Now if only all parents had that dream.

image-jpg.38461

Really? They pay taxes when they aren't making money? That's novel....where did you hear that?

Here, if they are working, they pay taxes and still have to pay for their tuition. I guess you don't see the difference?

We don't have 75% of our pay check taken from us in taxes.

Where do you get such misinformation? I didn't see anywhere someone has to pay 75%. If anything, Germany doesn't coddle the rich like we do here, based on Republican policies.

How To Germany - Paying Taxes in Germany

Forum List

Back