It has begun

If your for globalization, Trump has set that vision back 30 years, so yes, he has done a terrible job in your view.

Well since globalization is not really an issue, I say that Trump has done a terrible job. Trump did not get the majority of the votes last election. The majority of the people don't want him in office now. 30 percent is all you got.

It is.

You have to have something to run on besides I don't like Trump, media driven talking points that address nothing and have nothing to do with the scope of the job.

Democrats have plenty to run on.
Yeah, like subpoena's and investigations. Democrats can run on those.

If your for globalization, Trump has set that vision back 30 years, so yes, he has done a terrible job in your view.

Well since globalization is not really an issue, I say that Trump has done a terrible job. Trump did not get the majority of the votes last election. The majority of the people don't want him in office now. 30 percent is all you got.

It is.

You have to have something to run on besides I don't like Trump, media driven talking points that address nothing and have nothing to do with the scope of the job.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I know a republican isn't saying this.

Trump has done a terrible job but you think he is unbeatable.
He has done a wonderful job for Americans. For you whiny leftists I am sure its been anudder holohoax! OY VEY!

He has actually done nothing but take credit for things that were in place when he took office.
Sure Sure...keep the blinders on. Its very easy to google his list of accomplishments.

I will repeat- He has actually done nothing but take credit for things that were in place when he took office
Wrong no matter how many times you repeat it....keep going though...blind leading the dumb.

It is 100 percent correct.

The Brits have trashed Cadet Bone Spurs...

The Germans have trashed Cadet Bone Spurs...

The French have trashed Cadet Bone Spurs...

The Canadians have trashed Cadet Bone Spurs...

The Mexicans have trashed Cadet Bone Spurs...

And on and on and on...

America is quick becoming the rich, crazy old Uncle that nobody listens-to or wants to be-around, unless they absolutely have to...

And you a$$holes thought Obumble was bad with his Eight-Year Apologize-for-America World Tour...

Trouble is... he's still got two years to go on his term... yikes... what kind of $hithole will our Foreign Policy look like by then?

At least the House, using its Power of the Purse, can begin to coerce him to exercise a bit more restraint, after January...

Perhaps they can start by closing-down his Twitter account?

And on and on and on...

America is quick becoming the rich, crazy old Uncle that nobody listens-to or wants to be-around, unless they absolutely have to...

And you a$$holes thought Obumble was bad with his Eight-Year Apologize-for-America World Tour...

Trouble is... he's still got two years to go on his term... yikes... what kind of $hithole will our Foreign Policy look like by then?

At least the House, using its Power of the Purse, can begin to coerce him to exercise a bit more restraint, after January...

Aside from the fact there was no apology tour, I agree with all you have said.

And on and on and on...

I would start with confiscating his personal and unsecured phone.

That phone is a security risk.

Trump will probably be politically finished by 2020. He possibly could face a challenge in the primary.
Yeah from Flake. :21: Hilarious I know.

Trump has done a terrible job but you think he is unbeatable.
He has done a wonderful job for Americans. For you whiny leftists I am sure its been anudder holohoax! OY VEY!

He has actually done nothing but take credit for things that were in place when he took office.

Such as?

sen sherrod brown is talking about running for President

I doubt he will, but we Republicans can only hope. Maybe Oprah will be his running mate?

The only reason he won here is because the Republican candidate dropped out and the new candidate didn't have enough time to raise money or campaign against a guy with a very familiar name.

Plus if he was the candidate, that would shut all those liberals up who cry about how Trump treated women when Brown's wife claimed physical abuse and even filed for a restraining order.

It is.

Trump is wrong on trade.

Trump is wrong on healthcare.

Trump is wrong on immigration.

Trump is wrong on Iran, Korea, and his neo-isolationist foreign policy.

Trump is wrong on climate change, fossil fuels, and the environment.

Trump is wrong on jobs, education and training, and trying to keep alive 19th Century jobs not viable in the 21st Century.

There’s plenty to run on against Trump.

You can't just run on I don't like Trump. You can't just opine that he is wrong.

Why not? That's how Trump got in. And he's still doing the he hate Hillary schtick and you fools keep shouting lock her up.

Because I don't like Trump is not a policy.

It is.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I know a republican isn't saying this.
You are correct, I'm not a republican. Good guess :auiqs.jpg:

It is.

They better start talking policy. Right now they have nothing. It doesn't appear that they will be getting anything anytime soon.

Do you have multinational corporations? Do you have multinational financial industries? Do they wreak havoc in other countries like they do here? That would be globalism.

Indeed, for all the people out there supporting mass immigration---it's easier to deal with the extremists than it is to focus on neoliberal policies in other countries. Did we not just have Democrats actually run on supporting USAID?
I'm pretty sure running around the interwebs screaming racist will move mountains though.

Public education is no longer worth fighting for because the Democratic Party is all about privatizing public institutions. Hell, Obama did more for charter schools then most starting with Arne Duncan. This made the groans of agony with DeVos laughable. The Democratic Party is all about privatizing the post office.

Right now, you got nothing to run on. Running around screaming Trump's wrong does not address the issues. You are going to need to bring solutions to the table. Detailed solutions.

Last edited:

Sure Sure...keep the blinders on. Its very easy to google his list of accomplishments.

I will repeat- He has actually done nothing but take credit for things that were in place when he took office
Wrong no matter how many times you repeat it....keep going though...blind leading the dumb.

It is 100 percent correct.
Lol no its not. But like I said go ahead and continue...its absolutely hilarious. You could very easily google his accomplishments but you are too wrapped up in your blind hatred for a strong America to do so.

“Globalization” is another ridiculous rightwing lie and conspiracy theory.
Tell that to that French fag...

Tell that to that French fag...
Let them have their European Army. It brings them just a little closer to Armageddon, and will save us a ton of cash.

The Dem Line up looks like a Who's Who list of sleezy lawyers and used car salesman.

There is not one person out of that horde who most Americans would consider trustworthy.

And every one of them is a globalist and liberal.

You must live in your own little echo chamber

Forum List

Back